Cover Art Revision

DA,

We're looking for an artist to take a game cover of ours and redo it.  Our main requirement is that the piece include a close-up of a female in a trenchcoat wearing a purple fedora. The piece should carry an aura of mystery, similar to what we already have.  Think Carmen Sandiego.

It's worth mentioning that this is an adult-oriented game, applicants should be 18+ years old. We're thinking of taking the current realiatic approach and going the other way, we want it to look more "gamy".

So, if you're good at taking an idea and running with it feel free to apply.  We're looking to have someone swoop in and take care of this thing ASAP so don't hesitate if you think you're the one. Email: janitor[at]joy-toilet[dot]com with your rates and estimated turnaround.  We'll try and get back to everyone within 48 hours.

Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for the great applications.  This job is now closed for review!
Hi,
i'm so interested, email sent
thanks,
arty
e-mail sent 
:)
Hello I am interested in your cover project.

Please view my work here: www.facebook.com/vipersandhero…
                                           www.facebook.com/cinemamacabre…

Just note me if interested.

Sincerely

Dale.
hello I value your work, I am sending an email at this moment I attached some samples of my art and ask him to see others in my gallery.

Deadpool by neto94    Illustrated cover, painted style practice by neto94    Joker by neto94    Day illustration 06/01/2015 by neto94
Hello Alternate-E :) Would love working with you, check out my artworks ^^

Mature Content

Salty Love by Maximko
 Triss Merigold by Maximko  Forest Elf girl by Maximko  Mystical elf girl - genesis by Maximko  Asuna by Maximko  Unicorn Light Elfgirl by Maximko  Mulan Fanart by Maximko  Tattoo Neko by Maximko  Ichigo Fanart by Maximko