Stickers for propaganda!

Hi!

Im searching for an artist who together with me brings propaganda-ideas to life. You cant have any political limitations for this job.

This job can include semi-realistic, realistic, cartoonish, text, several characters, environment, symbols etc.

Note me with your present work. If you do have experience from doing propaganda, stickers or flyers, mention it!

//Niss3
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
  PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo  Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo  From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo:thumb5380197:Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo

Note sent. :blush: Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Chained by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall5 1 by mehchallCity by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchallTelecatnesis by mehchallkeepin it cheezy by mehchallSunz out gunz out by mehchallZombie Cone by mehchall418 by mehchall

My estimates for simpler pieces I usually charge 50$ - 100$ but detailed, time consuming paintings are usually 150$ - 200$. Also, these rates aren't set in stone so I'm always willing to negotiate!

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
I'm curious what you mean by political limitations. Does that mean you'll be doing a wide variety of propaganda and want someone open to all content, or is there a certain political tilt you'll be promoting that the artist will need to be ok with?
Hi! Thanks for asking. Yes there will be a certain political tilt to this job. There will also be several jobs if the artist have good skills. So if you feel you have political limitations, i wouldnt suggest you to take this job, because i dont want to spend time argueing over what's OK or not. Are you instead openminded and just care for the money the job will bring, note me and we get to work right away!
I am totally open minded and will not argue over politics.  If my work ruffles peoples feathers I could not give a duck.  XD