Looking for artist to take photos and make painting from them for a wedding couple

Hi everyone,

I want to give my daughter and her fiance a wedding gift done by an artist.  

Requirements:

Must be completed by August 19.

Must be as realistic looking as possible.  I will provide 4 photos, and have the artist use those to make the new pose and look.  The couple must look like those in the photos. 

Clothing in photos will be tasteful, but simple.  

No background needed.

Delivered to me in high resolution so it can be printed out by my local printer.  

Are you interested?

What would your cost be?

Thanks for your consideration.  
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you everyone.

The position has been filled.  
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. Your idea sounds really interesting and something I believe I can bring a lot to.
A little bit about me, I am a student in the UK and I'm very experienced in commission work. I've done everything from concept art to colouring. I work hard to be a well rounded artist at a wide range of styles and genera's.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created. And maybe even more.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my personal style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Charlie the Charming Charmeleon by JonathanChanutomo

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo
Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo zombie doodle by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo
Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Happy Birthday Vivi by JonathanChanutomo Novita Tanjaya and Her Family by JonathanChanutomo Doe A Deer a Female Deer by JonathanChanutomo For One Last Time by JonathanChanutomo

[img]i.imgur.com/tNGavph.jpg[/img]

Above is a sample of the photo I am looking at having made into a portrait.
Sending you a note of details.
Hi! I'm interested
Congratulations to your daughter with the weddingAll the best to you and your family <3

65$ for one portrait + the second portrait are plus 45$

01 by FeliceMelancholie Kiyoshi by FeliceMelancholie Study by FeliceMelancholie

Thanks!
Hello! This sounds like a lot of fun, and I love doing realism and likenesses! Your timeline is doable, albeit a bit rushed. For a likeness graphite drawing of your daughter and fiance would be $140 or $200 in color (due to the rushed nature of this commission). I scan my drawings in at 800 DPI, so having it printed would be no issue at all. I could also send the original if you were interested, once completed.

Commission Examples and Info by kokachu

I'm also attaching some likeness portraits I've done in the past:

Mature Content

From the Mists by kokachu
     Past and Present by kokachu      Gifties by kokachu

If you like my art and would like to work with me, please send your response to my email so we can get this rolling as soon as possible: ksavering@yahoo.com

I wish you the best of luck on your search for the perfect artist and thank you for your consideration!
Keirsten Savering