Artist for Hire - 18+ Art & Close Attention to Facial Features [Further Details Inside]

Comment hidden
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The offer is closed.

Thank you for your submissions!
Hey there! I want to let you know that I'm VERY interested in lending a hand with your project! I like how you've challenged candidates to do a sketch for you, and I'm sorry that you had such a horrible experience in the past. I hope that my following words will ease your doubts as well as show you how well we would work together. Firstly, the way I do commissions (at least most of them, there's always special cases) is that I do not ask for payment of any kind until I have completed a sketch of what you want FIRST. Not only that, but the sketch has to match your expectations as closely as possible before it gets approved by you. THEN I ask for payment. I do this to avoid the very situation that you fell victim to. Sketches don't take me very much time, and they're good practice either way. So if it means that you know what to expect a little better, I'm happy to put in a little effort even if it's risky for me.

Now a little about me: I'm a professional comic artist and graphic designer with 14 years of experience doing art, 9 of which has been on a professional/digital platform. I am the sole creator of about 6 different comic series that are in development, and studying the art of doing comics has given me a LOT of experience with character design, expressions, and the human form in general. Along the way, I've developed my own style, which is a unique mix of western and eastern comic/manga styles, with a dash of realism thrown in. Not only that, but I've also developed my versatility as an artist so that I have several different, unique art styles that I can proficiently work in! In developing all these styles, I've also trained myself to MIMIC the styles of most other artist perfectly. This works great for fanart, and allows OCs and canon characters alike to look like they're straight out of the work they're fanart for! It's this ability to adapt and capture a character's essence in a variety of styles that made it so fun to make this for you:

Pwishy Sample1 by JakeNova

The picture was a little low-res, so forgive me if she doesn't have the long hair in addition to the spiky bits in the back XD

Anyway, feel free to browse my gallery, or you can follow the link below to my portfolio to see some of my favorites:

jakenova.daportfolio.com

I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for your time :)
-Jake
Hi there ^^
Im interested in this job here is my samples n rates

10644913 986274721389095 9100695223912637954 N by ugiartshoop  10931702 1072385602778006 5056672539907918426 O by ugiartshoop  1496070 822602751089627 139140646 O by ugiartshoop  Rin4 by ugiartshoop  MUSENG by ugiartshoop

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Oriental Venus by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Odalisques by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo
Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Conchita by JonathanChanutomo
The Little Red Riding Hood and a She Wolf by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Ode to My Puberty by JonathanChanutomo
The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Marissa Alexandra by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo

Dawn by CyrusMortazavi Imperator Furiosa by CyrusMortazavi The Loose Cannon by CyrusMortazavi Ryuko Matoi by CyrusMortazavi The Arrow by CyrusMortazavi The High Priestess by CyrusMortazavi Loki and Lady Loki by CyrusMortazavi The Game is On by CyrusMortazavi

Sorry, but I just don't have time to submit an unpaid head sketch ... but here's some of my sexier and/or reference heavy-work. If this meets your needs, please contact me to discuss pricing.
Still looking for an artist!

In case it's not apparent enough in the OP (I've been getting notes from SFW exclusive artists), I'm looking to commission a NSFW (i.e.there will be sex) piece.

Warm regards :)
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…

Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
Hey Hello! I'll leave some examples..  and I hope you like my style. There's someone I know who loves that game and is always talking about it

COMMISSION: AmyxLupus: The Scarlet Love by Spaca  Aloeh Tera Summer by Spaca  Satoshi by Spaca  Boitata - Ragnarok by Spaca  

Mature Content

COMMISSION: Rika x Shimapan by Spaca

Mature Content

COMMISSION: Chill out and have some sake by Spaca

Mature Content

UNLOCKED: Harley Quinn by Spaca

Mature Content

COMMISSION:  Toptoma's OC (NSFW) by Spaca

This is my commission ID. It has prices and some other useful information!
COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca  
Hello!

I´ve long experience working as freelance artist and doing more that 500 commissions and manga/comics.

:bulletpink:Please take a look to my work:

darkvanessa.deviantart.com/gal…

I´m able to work with adult content of course.

If you are interested in my services please contact me. Thanks for your time!
Dear esteemed artists,I've yet to make a final decision so please do submit your notes/offers :)

Also, please READ what I posted above before sending me a note.

Cheers :)
Lol well, I'm sure most of us read it. With the personal jerk artist move that other artist made, some of us probably had a hard time comingupnto a response to that particular part of the commission statement. :shrug: you know? :/
Hi, I'm interested in this job.

This is my rough sketch from the picture you linked to:

Spec Work- Kunoichi Sketch by kgemeni

Your budget fits my pricing and I'm horrified at what you had to go through with that other person.
Hello , I'd like to apply to this job. Here some example :

Ramai by sacodesaga  G-girlredux by sacodesaga  M-M by sacodesaga  Madchen fo Meer by sacodesaga  Warhose by sacodesaga  FanArt-Nanami-colored by sacodesaga  Evil Elf Sorcerer by sacodesaga  Ryai Colored by sacodesaga  Sd2 practice by sacodesaga  Sd1 practice by sacodesaga  

Looking forward to working for you. 
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Harley Quin paint by dotlineshapeKatsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha and the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Chained by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall5 1 by mehchallCity by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchallTelecatnesis by mehchallkeepin it cheezy by mehchallSunz out gunz out by mehchallZombie Cone by mehchall418 by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Note and sketch sent
:)
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligni

I'd charge $15 for an inked work with no color. (takes about a week)
Dancing with the Enemy by maligniI scream RPG by maligni

and I'd charge $30 for inked with color. (takes about two weeks)
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligniLady of the Dark by maligniApathy by maligni Green is cool by maligniPinks by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40 (takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please.
Thanks for considering me.
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.

Comissions open! by titi-artwork  Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork  mermaid by titi-artwork
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  

Mature Content

Nude Test by titi-artwork

Just to let everyone know - I'm still looking for an artist so please do hit me with a note.

P/S: Please really, really read what I wrote above. 90% of notes were mere copy and pastes which obviously didn't read a single thing I mentioned.

Cheers :)
hy im interested  so if my style catch your eyes just send me note

Colored :
waist up : 10$ (charge 5$ for additional Alliziel by Vyllains commission_zenx007 by Vyllains
full body : 20$ (charge 10$ for add  Angel and Demon by Vyllains Cr: Fraulein by Vyllains

Mature Content

CR: mission 10 Dakimakura by Vyllains
CR : new cloth design by Vyllains

with some background it would cost additional 5$-20$
water is nice by Vyllains Azazlea by Vyllains Sky City by Vyllains CR : easter by Vyllains CR Great war: stage 2 jangan liaattttt CD saya by Vyllains CR: secret garden by Vyllains CR mission 6 CROSSGENDER by Vyllains
Sent a note. :) Take care!
Hey there first off i'm really sorry you had such a bad experience with that other artist, that is a horrible thing to have happened to you. And secondly i'd love to do this commission for you! I would be very happy to work with a 1/2 upfront and 1/2 after payment method as it really is important to me that you feel like i'm actually taking into consideration you! During the development of all my commissions I always send work in progress shots to the commissioner so any changes can be made so you can be 100% happy with the outcome! Adult content is also fine for me to do for you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss this further! I will try and get some time to do a quick sketch but still feel free to message me before hand!

Commission - Rulka by CrispyCocoon Commission - Raya by CrispyCocoon Commission - Alistair Von Maven by CrispyCocoon Commission - Momokyarameru by CrispyCocoon Morning in the woods by CrispyCocoon Nidalee (Lineart) by CrispyCocoon Firecracker by CrispyCocoon