Looking for Anime/Fantasy Artist for OC (Ecchi)

Hello!

I am searching for an artist to commission for a single piece.  The piece would contain 3 characters - 2 of them would be from a reference image, the third is OC based off of a description.  The commission is for some D&D characters for a couple of friends, the style would preferably be either anime or fantasy.  The piece would not contain nudity, but would contain suggestive themes/dress/body proportions.  Looking for full body + color + background. 

My price range is flexible and am willing to consider most price ranges depending on the quality of the work.  If you are interested in this offer please let me know!  I can provide more details + reference images.  Thank you for your consideration!
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hey. I’m very interested in your work.

Here are some sketches I’ve done;

Ink sketch by Adovion Yoko sketch by Adovion Sketch request - Predator by Adovion Sketch request - Hinami from Tokyo Ghoul by Adovion Sketch Request by Adovion

Here are some commissions I’ve done for people;

Commission - Ilima by Adovion Master Chief - Halo ~ Commission by Adovion War - Darksiders ~ Commission by Adovion

Here are some personal digital drawings I’ve done;

Mememe by Adovion Samurai Champloo by Adovion Marlene from Final Fantasy VII by Adovion Rikku by Adovion Jessica Rabbit by Adovion Tokyo Ghoul by Adovion Ibuki from Street Fighter Study by Adovion Jack OC by Adovion Brotherly Fighting - Devil May Cry 3 by Adovion Caesar ~ Dawn of the Planet of the Apes by Adovion Thundra by Adovion Darksiders 2 - Death by Adovion

Please comment if you’re interested in me. 

That sounds like things I provide. I'll be glad to discuss pricing with you.

Dark Elf Seductress by weremole  Frost Elf Idoru by weremole  Space Giantess by weremole  

Mature Content

Sorcerest by weremole
 Jeweled Devil by weremole  Fantasy Fastfood by weremole

Thank you.

-Daniel Olsén
Hi, I'm very interested in your offer. You can take a look at  my info:
Commissions Info 2015 by zzpopzz
And some samples: zzpopzz.tumblr.com/tagged/3p
Thanks! (:
I am in mail me at mohanbinoy17@gmail.com. Here are a few examples of my work.

Sweet Couple by Binoy11  Legacy of Logan by Binoy11  Cammy White Capoeira by Binoy11  Scarlett Star Armor by Binoy11  The Princess and The Playboy by Binoy11  Weapon XI Deadpool by Binoy11 Duty Calls by Binoy11  My sketch Snake Eyes by Binoy11
Hi I'm very interested.  Check out some samples of my work below, and if you think I'm a good fit for your vision, please contact me for pricing info.  I have much experience in this field. Hope to hear from you soon!
Shrine Maiden by seanbianchi  Geralt of Rivia by seanbianchi  Catherine Fan Art by seanbianchi  War Has Changed by seanbianchi  BOG characters - JeremiahVII by seanbianchi  BOG characters - SuerteJr by seanbianchi  Kuchiyose no Jutsu Request by seanbianchi  K.A.T.E. request by seanbianchi  Ellie -  Last of Us by seanbianchi  Dexter Morgan by seanbianchi  Mr Robot - Rami Malek by seanbianchi  Lost Eden by seanbianchi  
hey there! :) (Smile)
my art price and samples:
$35-$45 for digital painting - Millia Rage by Rusinstein 18 by Rusinstein
$25-$30 for cell-shade - Concept: Dylan by Rusinstein Concept: Koharu by Rusinstein Concept: Mayu by Rusinstein 
you can view more at my gallery - rusinstein.deviantart.com/gall…

feel free to contact me if interested.:) (Smile)
email - villanueva.jancarlo@gmail.com

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Revelation by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo
  PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo  Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo  From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo:thumb5380197:Sour Sally by JonathanChanutomo

Lioness of Judah by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Oriental Venus by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Bianca the Mouse by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Odalisques by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo
Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Conchita by JonathanChanutomo
The Little Red Riding Hood and a She Wolf by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Ode to My Puberty by JonathanChanutomo
The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo

Mature Content

Marissa Alexandra by JonathanChanutomo
la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo

Hello!
I'm interested in this project
here are my works: robertardy.deviantart.com/
my email : robert.ardy@gmail.com

Do it!! by robertardy The Soul Hunter by robertardy Gnome Robot X12 by robertardy Barong by robertardy The Warrior Of Sky by robertardy

Hello :)
My commissions are currently open.

Commissions pricelist

I'm ok with drawing ecchi.
Here are some examples of my work:

Feral Tenderness by manu-chann  Commission: Claire and Kirk by manu-chann  Commission: Cover by manu-chann  Commission: Chunin Exams Cover by manu-chann  

In case you're interested, please keep in mind that I have two other clients in line.
I usually work relatively fast, but I thought it was only fair to let you know.
Hello,

My name is Punix

I'm interest in your commission.
You can check my artwork at this website or my deviant :

www.facebook.com/pages/Punix/5…

If you okay with my work, I want to talk in the deep details with you

My E-mail : athran_punching@hotmail.com

Thanks +++!!!
I am interested. My price is 80 USD for the picture you want.

Lyari design sketch by kgemeni Lyari sketch by kgemeni  Temari Pin-Up by kgemeni  Commission - Eclair Martinozzi by kgemeni Commission - Nina by kgemeni
Hi, I'm very interested! I've sent you a note, please check me out. Thank you :)