Full Sleeve Tattoo commission

I am looking for an artist(s) to help design a 3/4 to full sleeve tattoo. I would like to do a military theme being that I am a veteran.
Color: black and grey
Size: Wrist to mid-bicep. I have a tattoo high on my shoulder that I would consider being incorporated into the sleeve.
Theme: Military conflict, history, war, veterans.
Pay: $100 after selection of artist(s). Final artwork pay will be discussed with artist(s).
Extra info: I would like you to sign it and I will have your signature included in the tattoo (along with  tattoo artists) to give credit to artist(s). I am open to ideas; there is no restriction on a particular conflict or war. I prefer to stick with the Marine Corps as it is my former branch of service, but a design with all service branches will be considered if it flows smoothly.

Looking at an early September deadline where I will pick the top 10 artists and move forward from there. My allotted budget is set at $2000 (up to $500 for artwork, and $1500 for my selected tattoo artist.) I will generally not pay for samples only because I plan to pay for a draft and a final product. I understand there are reservations to this, and I appreciate the interest, but I am looking for an artist who can create a solid design that will be compensated for their work. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

General Ideas links. (not exact design. I am looking for an artist interpretation.)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…

www.dickkramer.com/assets/imag…

theartjunctionwillardohio.file…

sdingleygraphites.files.wordpr…
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you to everyone who sent in their submission. I have narrowed it down to two artists and will not be accepting new submissions.
Hello AlkovYankee.

This is such a great idea and I'm very much interested to be part of this project, if the offer is still on, of course.
I am a senior tattoo apprentice specializing in B&G realism. Sadly, I don't have any military related artwork, except maybe this: plus.google.com/+NatashaSArt/p… , but I'm fond of history and especially aviation, so I think I'll be able to design something you might like.

Also, here is the link to my gallery, please feel free to check it out: natashas-13.deviantart.com/gal…

Greetings, Natasha S.
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works The Dragon Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
I am a tattoo artist, my work examples are here. I would be very interested in this.
instagram.com/bella.tait.tatto…
Do you have any military or photo-realism work?
check my gallery
Have you done anything military related?

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Koi Tattoo by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Narcisity Persona by JonathanChanutomo

Do you have any military artwork?
Neat idea (I'm a Military Brat myself, have a father in the Army), though unfortunately my style is a little more towards comic / disney/anime/etc

But feel free to browse my gallery, and note to discuss if interested in what I do. I can always be commissioned for test sketches, where you simply pay the cost of a sketch, then decide if you want to move the piece onward after seeing it, any pay the remainder at that point.
2015 Commission Sheet: Character Art by ColorMyMemory  

Commission Historyman101 (Gunmetal Grey Overcast) by ColorMyMemory   Commission: Superjustinbros (Rodrigo) by ColorMyMemory Commmission: Historyman101: AU Army Dominic by ColorMyMemory  Special: Boots by ColorMyMemory  Commission: Historyman101 (BUY WAR BONDS) by ColorMyMemory   Commission: Historyman101 (Chertov) by ColorMyMemory  
There may be more work that would suit your style in the future. I'll keep you in mind.
Okie dokie. Feel free to message anytime if so. (:
Not my topic I fear.  Just wanted to say: I think it's awesome, that you want to include the artists signatures!
I believe an artist should be credited for their work.
Im sure I could design something you'd like. Here's my work: elliotqfisher.carbonmade.com/
Can you do a small rough sketch so I can get an idea of you design?