Commission Request: Birthday Arts

Hello one and all. ^_^
I am looking for two arties for two separate pieces of art. Both are birthday related art. One I will need done by the end of this month, Aug. 31. The other I will need by Sep. 3. I'm looking for HQ art for what I feel is the right price. Nothing too much. I'm willing to paid up to $50 dollar, maybe a little bit more if I really like your style of art. Just a head up, I will be really picky when it come to choosing my two arties. So, if I don't pick you, please don't take it to heart. It doesn't mean I don't like your style or your art... I just mean that it's not what I'm looking for right at this time. My taste change each time I do these requests. ^_^; And one last thing, PLEASE DO NOT NOTE ME or comment on my DA front page.... If you do, I will not only ignore it, I will skip over you all together. Thank you.

For the first piece, the one I need by the end of the month, will have to do with my Adventure Time fandom OC, Coco. Well, more with her alternate personality, Isabella.

Com: RandomFandomOCs by SPINNY-chair-HERO  (Sorry... Don't have a picture of her by herself on DA right now...)

This year, my chocolate girl(s) are going to be turning 18. Coco want nothing to do with her birthday but since this is a big deal, Isabella want to take this chance to go out and party. And she want to spend the night dancing with some hot guys. So, for this pieces, I looking for two full body with background and maybe some added, faceless characters in the background. Something close to this: fav.me/d8ne7wj.

I would like her to be wearing this items:

Necklace: www.edwardmirell.com/uploads/i…
Dress: worlddresses.net/images/blue-d…
Shoes: lenorelovelace.files.wordpress…

And I like her hair done like this: stylisthair.files.wordpress.co…

And I would like her to be dancing with this guy: Adoptable set #2 by Angeli-The-Icefairy  (Guy number 6 who is a character that I bought.)

I have two pose that you can choose from:

Pose 1: i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww…

Pose 2: fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/200…

For the 2nd piece, the one I need by Set. 3, will also have to do with my Adventure Time fandom OC, Coco and also with her boyfriend, Buzzbee.

[Commission] Happy Birthday! by fangelsi  (This is the birthday art I got for him last year. ^_^)

Last year, Coco surprised him by dressing up in a cute PJ outfit. She woke him up by singing the Mexican Happy Birthday song (She is Mexican) then gave him his present. After words, they made breakfast together and spend the day watching movies. I know it doesn't sound like much but it meant a lot to the both of them. This year, Coco want to surprise Buzzbee with a fantasy of his. Don't worry... It's nothing bad. ^_^ Buzzbee fantasize seeing Coco in a flowing wedding dress which is something she would never wear since she hate wearing such things. As of right now, Coco know she was to marry Buzzbee. She just not sure when that will be. They know each other for close to three year but only been dating for under/around two year. Not wanted him to wait so long to see her in a wedding dresses, for his birthday (Which is on Set. 2), Coco will be holding a fake wedding for him so he can live his fantasy for real, ever if they aren't really getting married. So, I looking for two full body or maybe thigh up with background.

This is the items I would like Coco to wear:

Veil: www.weddingwindow.com/blog/wp-…
Wedding Dress: www.lolosbridal.com/images/wed…, www.judysbridal.com/images/wed…

And I would like her hair done like this: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-tnaGcvawi9I…

I do want Buzzbee wearing a tux but right now, I don't have one for him just yet. I waiting to talk to the person he belong to so we can choose a tux for him. I hope to have one pick out for him when I picked the artist for this piece

Pose wise, I was thinking of having them facing each other as they hold hands, looking deeply into each other eyes as Coco said "Happy Birthday, Buzzbee... Oh... And I do..."

Just a few side notes:

When drawing my girls, don't draw them with a big chest. They are only B size.
They don't have hips. There is nothing to worry about when it come to Coco since her dress will be hiding her hips but for Isabella, please don't draw her with very noticeable hips. She does have them but they're really small.
For the most parts, Coco and Isabella do look alike but there are two things that set them apart. Coco has big, bight golden brown eyes. Isabella on the other hand has sharp, narrow dark golden brown eyes. Coco like to wear her hair in a pony tail. Isabella wear her hair down and style in some way.

Please contact me here on this thread with cost and some examples (Like two or three please). Please don't overload your comments with too many examples.... Once again, please DON'T note me or comment on my DA front page. Also, you must have a Paypal since that how I will be paying. I work from Sunday to Wednesday and I do work 10 hours. So, if you don't hear from me in a day or two, don't think I not like your art. It just mean I haven't gotten to you yet since my time on the computer is short on those days.

This is another side note: when I close this thread down, it mean I have my two artiest. Please don't contact me after I do thinking I'm still looking for someone. I won't be looking for any more artist after I picked the two I want to do these pieces for me.    
Comments248
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can check out my commission info if you're interested.
I take Lineart commissions, but I also collaborate with some colorists, who also take commissions, so a colored picture won't be a problem.
Here you can find the variations and prices for my linearts:
(The prices are for 1 character, all further chibi characters will cost 1 $ less than the first one, semi-realistic characters 5 $ less)

Commission Info - prices and variations by Chibivi-Linearts

Examples:

Ysindra by Chibivi-Linearts    Colored Lineart: Ysindra by Elypsi    a cup of tea for Chibivi by Chibivi-Linearts    Colored Lineart - A Cup of Tea for Chibivi by MissOfDarkLight    Chibivi Lineart by Chibivi-Linearts    Colored Lineart by Chariin    Steampunk Mermaid Chibi by Chibivi-Linearts    Steampunk mermaid by crochetamommy
Sorry but I'm not taking anymore new offers anymore since I have more then enough.
If the job is closed, why don't you close the thread?
Because I'm using my thread to talk to know that already offer. I only noted those I pick to work with.
My commission info
My Commission Info by yueokinawa  

My arts : 

Dawn Of The Church by yueokinawa   Commission 13: Character Roxas by yueokinawa  Commission 09 - Manny by yueokinawa  Commission 11 - Robotto Jukujo by yueokinawa  Commission 02 [Deviantart]-Cherry blossoms heaven by yueokinawa  Commission 02 [Deviantart] - Sunshine ... by yueokinawa   ... 
Sorry but if you read below, you would has see the post when I said I will no longer be taking anymore offers since I have more the enough.
Oh..Sorry about that.
It's fine but thank you for stopping by.
Hey,
I am Jp from Chennai, INDIA. I love designing, Like to gain some new experiences :) (Smile)
Hope to get a good reply from you..

My portfolio:

www.animator-jp.weebly.com

newanimationbug.deviantart.com/

www.behance.net/JP_Animator

www.facebook.com/pages/New-Ani…

Kindly view my works in all these above links..
Regards,
Jp
I'm sorry but if you read the last post before this one, you would had saw that I'm no long taking any new offers.
No more new offer from this point on. I have more then enough artiest to pick from. Any new offers will be ignore. Thank you.
Hi, i've a question; 50$ for both?
What do you mean.....? I don't understand your question....
they are two separate pieces of art, so are 50$ for both or one?
I'm willing to paid up to $50 for each pieces but I have more then enough peoples to pick from now. I don't need anymore offers.
ow ok no prob! 
bye :)
Hello!
I am super interested in your birthday arts! You have a lot of details planned out so you know what you want! (makes it easier for me!)
The pricing sounds good to me; here are a couple of samples of my work:
Forest Archer by BacusIllustrations Fly Free From your Cage by BacusIllustrations Adventure Awaits by BacusIllustrations
  Hope to hear from you soon! :D
I'm sorry but I will have to pass. Thank you for stopping by.
Thanks for the response! Good luck with your artist search! :)