Artists needed for XXX Horror Weird Comic

I'm looking for artists that can do comic pages, even if they can turn non traditional art into paneled pages. 

I really just need black and white, Inked.

Comic is XXX Horror Weird. Must be able to take on any subject matter
(NO children or illegal stuff)

I need a quick turn around.

This is for Multi artist comic book.
Already commissioned 200 some artists

Let me know examples and price
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey man...I'm available... I've been doing a XXX web comic the past months... check my Deviant.

Tks.

M.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe by mvitacca  Pebbles and Bam-Bam by mvitacca  Spider-Gwen by mvitacca  Bigger Better Clones 2 - Cover by mvitacca  Kill La Kill  - TRINQUETTE DRAWING CHALLENGE by mvitacca  

Mature Content

AGENT RED - SCUBA 01 by mvitacca
 Pirate Girl by mvitacca  BATMAN - Coloured Version by mvitacca  

Mature Content

AGENT RED - 02 by mvitacca

Mature Content

RED - The Paladin by mvitacca
 Mistah J!!! by mvitacca  Supergirl Sketch-Paint by mvitacca  CatWoman Marker Sketch - Color by mvitacca  Batgirl-Batmite Trinquette Commission by mvitacca  Jane Portrait Revisited (2013) by mvitacca  Mary Poppins by mvitacca  Sir Christopher Lee by mvitacca  

Mature Content

Pandamonia and Hot Charlotte by mvitacca

Mature Content

Bigger Better Clones - Xmas Special by mvitacca

Hi.

I'm very interested in your request if you are still looking  (I really like the genre) for someone to work with. Check my profile to see samples of my work and rates, for 2/3 panels B/W inked comic pages with simple BG start at U$S 45.

doctordominion.deviantart.com/

Thanks.
Hello, I'm an art student, I draw for 11 years, i have art galleries, and recently I've been working on a comic book called the legend of the mirror shards, although my work is "mangá style" I can as well draw realistic and cartoonish, i can also work both tradicional and digital work
my galeris are: aiko-hirocho.deviantart.com/ and ivy-mitsuno.deviantart.com/
for the comic: www.amilova.com/en/comics-mang…

Unfortunately I have an Illness called multiple sclerosis, so I have certain limitations on moving...

Here's some samples: 
OC:  Up there by Aiko-Hirocho  OC: Ivy Mitsuno_WHY NOT?? by Aiko-Hirocho OC: Ivy_hot coco by Aiko-Hirocho  We are the same silly +COLOR+ by Aiko-Hirocho OCs SUMMER by Aiko-Hirocho 

Mewpyon Prize Small by Ivy-Mitsuno Ivy's profile with shadow by Ivy-Mitsuno Ivyplaygamez by Ivy-Mitsuno .::PC::. Sketch by Ivy-Mitsuno 

Realism: 

Sarah by Aiko-Hirocho Selfportrait by Aiko-Hirocho

NSFW

Mature Content

.::FA::.Hatsune Miku: oops by Aiko-Hirocho

Mature Content

::FA::.Megurine Luka: Play Safe by Aiko-Hirocho

Mature Content

Sada The Pure One by Aiko-Hirocho

My prices are also very cheep you can see them here:

Commissions OPEN-NEW SAMPLES! +SLOTS OPEN+ !!!:iconKikibow1plz::iconKikibow2plz::iconKikibow3plz::iconKikibow4plz::iconKikibow5plz::iconKikibow6plz:
commissions are closed for now till I have better samples and new prices
:icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy:  
Trying to collect money to feed my kitties (old pic 2013) (2014)
and help around the house because, well, I live here right? I do try and help AT LEAST to pay the internet, some of you know that i have MS that makes me hard to get a "normal job" so if you have points (that will help my groups) if you want to pay with paypal that will hel

Not only will you help me to pay the bills you will also help my lovely cats!
Miku and Miyu by Aiko-Hirocho 

Please PM if you are interested (:
I have some questions:
This is a only one number commssion or a long term project?
Do you need linearts for another person coloring?
 work in ink and in pencil too.
Here you can see some examples:
sebastian-mc.tumblr.com/post/1…
sebastian-mc.tumblr.com/post/9…
As you can see I can work in dfrent styles and techniques.  love horror in comics and classic movies. I don`t have examples of erotic comis right now but I worked in giant erotic comics in the past. Horror would be so much better for me!
But if it is an only one number commission I can`t do it because I am searching to quick my actual office work.
I hope to hear from you.
Prce rate can be more or less depending of the cuality that you want, but generally: 50 USD the page.
Comment hidden
Price rate can be more or less depending of the cuality that you want, but generally: 50 USD the page.
hy there, khonko is here.... i am so interest your commision...... 
here my example and i hope u like and trust me

COMMISION : Princess Peachnom by khonko  sample chibi by khonko fanart antman by khonko  11110893 1197470923602806 2180438857190298694 O by khonko  Img 20150813 085817 by khonko  original character by khonko  Img 20150813 085741 by khonko  fanart amanaka saya from blod c by khonko
Hi heroforPain
Mu pikt ilshatass.deviantart.com/galle…
Drawing all.
payment=qualitu
Hello, may I interest you with traditional art?

Apparently, I'm not a core member so, I cannot post thumbnails here.

Please do check on my profile if you have time. :nod:

Link to my Gallery - mekanikarutenshi.deviantart.co…

RLC Guide and Rates - mekanikarutenshi.tumblr.com/Ch…

Thank you so much! :D
My specialty is surreal/abstract! 
SEE by Gams-McGee  Madame by Gams-McGee  Sisters by Gams-McGee
I would like to do this check my art out dzura.deviantart.com/
$100 USD for a full page (6 to 8 panels) with full inks and tones. If you just want inks, I can go lower depending on the complexity of the scripts.
Are you still looking?...
if the price is right