Need anime commission

Comment hidden
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a range of different styles you can choose from. Here are some samples: 

Tiger Lady by Tengu-Arts  The Promise by Tengu-Arts  Wella : Commission by Tengu-Arts  Commission : Sardonyx vs Garnet by Tengu-Arts  Aravis: Commission for MelonLord1 by Tengu-Arts  Tingle the Monster Hunter by Tengu-Arts  Lady by Tengu-Arts  Mage by Tengu-Arts  Interstellar by Tengu-Arts  Commission :  Huo and Shui by Tengu-Arts  Crown of Roses (30min) by Tengu-Arts  Noir by Tengu-Arts  Pirate Lass by Tengu-Arts  Reindeer Pull by Tengu-Arts  Chibi Me by Tengu-Arts   

Some prices: 

Commission Sheet (UPDATED) by Tengu-Arts  Character Design Commissions by Tengu-Arts  

Thanks for your consideration ^_^ 
Hi,

I'm interested to do your commission. Please, have a look at the samples below if is suitable to you.

You can check out my other work through this link here cat-king.deviantart.com/galler…

Marisa and friends by Cat-King DemonGirl by Cat-King Kancolle Kisaragi by Cat-King Scarlet Mansion by Cat-King Misaka  and  Kuroko by Cat-King Alice and her Doll Army by Cat-King A Day. by Cat-King The Sad Youkai by Cat-King Udonge and Tewi by Cat-King Look at me by Cat-King 
Hello I am very much interested. I have several types of commission and styles that can do for you, from manga and anime to semi-realistic, to realistic, here's my sample:

:: CELL-SHADED TYPE ::

A. Waist Up 

Magi Trio by rae-shi Fishball tayo by rae-shi Afternoon Tambay by rae-shi

B. Full Body/ Knee Down 

Gift Art: Fall Asleep by rae-shi Harvest Bride by rae-shi Ktails by rae-shi US and UK Love and Peace by rae-shi

:: CG PAINTING FULLY RENDERED SOFT-SHADE TYPE ::

A.1. Waist-Up for Anime/Manga Style 

Gift Art: Carnation by rae-shi Sew by rae-shi Miku: Skeleton Fishes' Song by rae-shi Lavander Brown by rae-shi

A.2. Waist-Up for Semi-Realism Style 

Feeding Butterflies by rae-shi  Charlavail by rae-shi

Mature Content

Feeding Dragonflies by rae-shi

B. Full Body/ Knee Down for Anime/Manga Style 

Injinka by rae-shi  SeeU by rae-shi Chili Noodle Soup by rae-shi AT: Fiery Sword Fighter Alibaba by rae-shi

:: FULL- BLOWN FULLY RENDERED CG ILLUSTRATIONS ::

Beautiful Love by rae-shi Kagamine Strawberry Nomnom by rae-shi Fly Injinka Fly! by rae-shi Summer Carnival by rae-shi Alluring Secret Black Vow by rae-shi Revolutionary Men by rae-shi AT: Project Hunt by rae-shi

:: CG PAINTED CUSTOMIZED REALISTIC PORTRAITS ::

Only in a Portrait by rae-shi Balentayms jelly-fishy by rae-shi Matt and Cas by rae-shi Growing Flowers by rae-shi Chief Ortuno by rae-shi
Hallo,
I'm very interested! :)
Here is my Commission information:

Commission Info by LuzifersChoice

| EXAMPLES |

Past commissions:
GIFT: Tarabas Portrait by LuzifersChoice Commission: Garry [Ib] by LuzifersChoice [Commission] Rayne/Liam by LuzifersChoice Commission: Managarm by LuzifersChoice Comm : Baldur by LuzifersChoice Commission: Loki Thor Odin by LuzifersChoice

Personal Artwork:
The prince and the archdemon by LuzifersChoice Selfportrait by LuzifersChoice [Collab] Venom by LuzifersChoice Necromancer Sheet by LuzifersChoice [WIP] Belial - sad but true by LuzifersChoice Chibi!Asagi by LuzifersChoice

Mature Content

Happy Halloween! by LuzifersChoice
Lucifer by LuzifersChoice Cain and Abel by LuzifersChoice Hey, listen... by LuzifersChoice Samhain by LuzifersChoice

Fanart:
[Blackice] Posession by LuzifersChoice Serenity redrawn by LuzifersChoice Hannigram by LuzifersChoice  [Fanart] Ryoko Matoi KLK by LuzifersChoice  Screencap Redraw #1 by LuzifersChoice Sleeping Angel redrawn by LuzifersChoice

I'm waiting for your note! :) (Smile)

Hi there, I’m currently open for high quality PayPal, and Point commissions, both realistic, and anime style

Prices, and some examples and specifications are in these three journals ^__^

Realistic PayPal
: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Anime PayPal: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Anime Point: koolkat42o.deviantart.com/jour…

Sketchy - Drawing Lauren Hallworth by koolkat42o People Study B/W by koolkat42o Request For A Friend by koolkat42o Commission - Lilybeth by koolkat42o Holiday Encounters                   The wind was harsh and cold as it nipped against her skin like icy blades. It was close to Christmas. She raised her jacket collar higher up to protect herself in whichever way she could, which wasn’t much.  Walking through the cold white streets of Ningenkai was a familiar looking blue haired ferry of death fighting her way through all the snow and cold wind that came her way. Eyes hung low on the ground watching the snow at her feet as her feat pushed their way through one at a time, a gloomy expression set across her features. She didn’t bother look up at the pretty colorful lights that were hung up merrily in the shops and houses that she passed. She was too caught up in her own thoughts
             ‘I’ve been off for two weeks and done barely anything….. Why is it so ……so …..Boring, ’her mind wandered off again and
Opposites Doujin Cover (UPDATED) by koolkat42o Sugar Rushes and BlackoutsIts around 6:30 AM in Tokyo and a certain Bey Blader was wandering around in the warehouse district.
     'Why can't I sleep' Kyouya thought as he wandered sleeplessly around the streets. No one was around and I mean no one, it was way too early to be up at this time, but Kyouya was apparently and he was board out of his mind. His temper would of had been on the run in a few more seconds... that is until an idea crossed his mind. He took out his bey, Rock Leone. Leone was damaged and he could sea all of the scratches, they were bad. He hadn't tuned it up in a while so he thought about visiting Madoka. So he headed on his way to B-Pit-the Bey Blade mechanic shop.
He looked through the clear glass doors of the shop, and saw an old man standing behind the counter nearly half asleep. The sign on the door read OPEN so he walked in and the little bell on the top of the door rang nearly making the old man fall out of his chair. Kyouya sweat dropped.

Working Late 1 of 2     It was around 10:59 PM at night and Ichigo was working late AGAIN, "Stupid Elliot...." she mumbled to herself, quite loudly she tends to do this a lot. Only one light was on and that was the kitchen, Ichigo was almost finished; "making me miss my date with Mark just to do stupid chores!!" she spoke again, her brows furrowed together in anger.
    "What was that??" Elliot asked standing right behind a little too close for comfort. Ichigo Yelped and being the klutz that she is, fell onto the floor on her bum, she stared up at Elliot in surprise. His hands on his hips, eyes closed as if he didn't even seem to care if she was ok.
     "Oh, Elliot you're awake at this time?? I would've thought you were sleeping" she said getting up, and brushing up the dirt from her Café uniform.
     "Stop being such an idiot, serve me a sand witch, or I'm docking you're pay." He said in his usual harsh
Watercolor Bleach Prints (YouTube Video) by koolkat42o Botan Loves Her Pokey by koolkat42o Contest 1st Place Winner Prize - Zarcharie by koolkat42oOriginal Characters Kuru and Cat by koolkat42o Commission: Nolawforthedamned   DISCLAIMER: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, oh but if I did.... -w-
Risho x Touya Lemon
Commission For nolawforthedamned
   Touya dragged himself into the old apartment building that he had lived in for years. He walked into the living room. Risho could tell he was out training once again. Without sitting up he scoffed, “Let Jin beat you in a fight again Touya”? He inquired from his position on the couch. He was lying down on his back, hands crossed under his head as he watched, TV enjoying his day off from the vigorous work team Masho did. All that Touya did in response was let a tired groan escape his lips.
He walked up to Risho and looked at him coldly, “move” he spoke. Risho sat up and scooted over to the left cushion of the love seat without a word. Touya sat down gratefully Sighing deeply, not noticing that Risho was gazing at him.
   “So what are we watching?” He said in a groggy tone as he closed his eyes, no
Lucy and Loke by koolkat42o Friend Request Line Art - Nati by koolkat42oCommission - Cow Terra by koolkat42oCommission - Wrestlinggoats by koolkat42o Commission - BlackEyeHawk 1 by koolkat42o Dark Link - Happy Birthday GiGi by koolkat42o Egyptian Girl by koolkat42o Kiriban Winner Timbermutt by koolkat42o Friend Request Colored by koolkat42o Commission BlackEyeHawk 3 by koolkat42o Sound Track of My Life (Tribute To My Grandpa) by koolkat42o Draw My O.C.Contest Entry - Sketch by koolkat42o Congrats Germany!! by koolkat42o

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika Bismarck by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika   Tomoe Mami by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika Comm: Seven Graves of Sakura by shiromushiichika
Hello, I'm interested on the job, this are some samples of my work:

Stevonnie by hinamoryxxxmomo  Rose quartz by hinamoryxxxmomo  Amethyst by hinamoryxxxmomo  Pearl by hinamoryxxxmomo  Garnet by hinamoryxxxmomo  Lapis Lazuli by hinamoryxxxmomo  Pines twins by hinamoryxxxmomo  Guardians of the park by hinamoryxxxmomo  Pirates! by hinamoryxxxmomo  The royal valley by hinamoryxxxmomo  Elsa by hinamoryxxxmomo

prices:

Commission prices by hinamoryxxxmomo
Hello im having a sale right now i hope you see things you like! c;

Sketches: 2.00 (chibi only) + 1.00 every extra person
Don't Starve - Wendy and Abigail - Sketch by TopToma Animals - Birds - Human form - Chibi Sketch by TopToma Morganite - Steven Universe - OC - Sketch by TopToma Commission - Couple - Sketch by TopToma Bloodborne - Doll - Sketch by TopToma

Lineart: 3.00 + 2.00 every extra person
Don't Starve - Wendy and Abigail - Lineart by TopToma Zhanna - Team Fortress 2 - Lineart by TopToma Decal Commission by TopToma Mario - Princess Peach - Lineart by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma

Flat color: 7.00 + 3.00 every extra person
Oc - Gift - Full Color by TopToma Steven Universe - OC by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma Jasper and Peridot - Commission by TopToma

Flat shade: 11.00 + 5.00 every extra person
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma Commission - Rose and Jasper - Homestuck - Flat by TopToma Balloonicorn Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopToma

Full Color: 16.00 + 6.00 every extra person
Panty and Stocking with Garterbely - Angels - Full by TopToma X-Ray and Vav - Print - Full Color by TopToma Sardonyx - Steven Universe - Collab - Full Color by TopToma Rose Quartz - Steven Universe - Full Color by TopToma Mario - Princess Peach - Edit - Full Color by TopToma Oc - Full Color by TopToma

+5.00 For a background!
Thank you! c;
Hello~! I'm currently open for Paypal commissions: 
Partial Body
.:OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS :. Baby Sailor by Marritime  Muse by Marritime  .:CE:.Celeste by Marritime  
Pricing:-10 USD
+5 per additional character
Fullbody
:OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS:Walk by Marritime  .:CE:.Velleda by Marritime  LET ME LOVE YOU by Marritime  

Pricing:-15 USD
+7 per additional character
What I won't draw:
  • Heavy gore
  • Mecha
  • Hentai ( some ecchi is fine, just not anything too hardcore. If you're not sure, ask me!)
Please note me if interested, so we can further discuss your commission! 
Hello, we are interested, if do you want, please look at our work and prices.

Commisions Precios E Imagenes by swetiedream
These are the art styles I do:

Midnight unicorn art trade by ametotaiyouMisaki art trade by ametotaiyouThe little riding hood art trade by ametotaiyouxxcute-kittyxx request by ametotaiyou
My commission info: 
My Commission Info by yueokinawa   

My arts: 
Dawn Of The Church by yueokinawa   Red Riding Hood by yueokinawa   Commission 13: Character Roxas by yueokinawa   Commission 09 - Manny by yueokinawa   Commission 11 - Robotto Jukujo by yueokinawa   Commission 10 [Facebook] Rikka vs Mirai Fanart by yueokinawa   

Commission 07 [Facebook] [T-shirt] by yueokinawa   Commission 07 [Facebook] [T-shirt] [05] by yueokinawa   Commission 02 [Deviantart]-Cherry blossoms heaven by yueokinawa   Girl with little Octopus by yueokinawa   

Mature Content

Commission 12: Blossom Collector: Nettle Cover by yueokinawa

Mature Content

Commission 12: Blossom Collector: Nettle [Page 1] by yueokinawa

Mature Content

Commission 12: Blossom Collector: Nettle [Page 2] by yueokinawa

Hello. I'm very interested. Here's some of my work. Please send me a note if interested. Thanks!

Sesshomaru by xkeroppi   Tarsier by xkeroppi   Nine Tails by xkeroppi   Kiki by xkeroppi   Capybara by xkeroppi Finding Paradise by xkeroppi
Hey there! If you haven't selected an artist or artists already, I would like to offer my hand as well!

Please feel free to browse my gallery, or follow the link below to my portfolio for some of my favorites:

jakenova.daportfolio.com

I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for your time :)
-Jake
Hey,
I am Jp from Chennai, INDIA. I love designing, Like to gain some new experiences :)
Hope to get a good reply from you..

My portfolio:

www.animator-jp.weebly.com

newanimationbug.deviantart.com/

www.behance.net/JP_Animator

www.facebook.com/pages/New-Ani…

Kindly view my works in all these above links..
Regards,
Jp
Hello!!
Be my first commissioner, maybe?

I apologize, I don't have much art on deviantart, but I do have these examples of my real art style:
nightlinights.deviantart.com/a…

nightlinights.deviantart.com/a…

Here is my commission info, though these prices are not final! Depending on what you want, I may be willing to lower the price:
nightlinights.deviantart.com/j…

Please tell me if interested, or not interested, or give me any advice you have...! I'm new to the commissioning scene...