Tags: {Ponies, Foalcon, Explicit] Looking for artist for OC Pony Commission

Hey guys, 

As the name suggests, I'm looking for an artist to do a full body, full color, shaded picture of one of my OCs as a pony. Due to the explicit nature of the piece, I will only be providing references via note. What I am looking for, in a nutshell;

- Experience drawing pony OCs in a well detailed manner, i.e. not just copying the style of the animated series. 
- Familiarity with the finer points of equine anatomy, including the, *ahem* private parts. 
- Discretion and reasonable prices. 

Inquire within!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested. Here are some examples of reference sheets I made: 10931702 1072385602778006 5056672539907918426 O by ugiartshoop   10644913 986274721389095 9100695223912637954 N by ugiartshoop  1496070 822602751089627 139140646 O by ugiartshoop 11694862 1177616638921568 1175697471515919722 N by ugiartshoop Rin4 by ugiartshoop MUSENG by ugiartshoop
.: Cash Commission sheet :. by ASinglePetal  .: Danny - unicorn :. by ASinglePetal  .: Art Trade: Newtprince :. by ASinglePetal  .: nightmare rarity - tshirt design available :. by ASinglePetal  .: Nighmare pinkie pie - Tshirt design available : by ASinglePetal  Nightmare Applejack  Tshirt design available by ASinglePetal  Nightmare Twlight sparkle  Tshirt design available by ASinglePetal  .: changling leon :. by ASinglePetal  .: The last unicorn - Danny :. by ASinglePetal  
I'm fine with private bits, however I have not drawn male ones before. I will definitely give it a shot and try my best to make changes based on your suggestions or references :)

My prices for NSFW can be found here, on my FA account.
www.furaffinity.net/commission…
Which is the same as here but more detailed.  Now taking on commisions! (+Facebook Page)Hi all :) Like what you see and want to commission me?
I am now taking on commissions for USD. Such are the prices below - you can see examples in the facebook page (all of which are viewable in better quality here, on DeviantArt)
Digital
Coloured Sketch || X ||
Price $5
Flatcolour || X || X || X || X || X || X ||
Price $10
Simple Shading || X || X ||
Price $12
Fullcolour / Extensive Shading || X || X || X || X ||
Price $18
Lineless Digital
|| X

Such as, NSFW adds $5 regardless of style you ask for.

I do NOT have experience with MLP-style ponies, but it doesn't look -too- complicated :) And details are definitely great for me to draw :D

To quote a BASE PRICE (to change depending on complexity of your OC), a fullbody fullcoloured NSFW would be $23.

Some exampples of my style in fullcolour
Eastern Dragon Design Commission by ClarityWind Tarrasque - Monster Girl by ClarityWind

Mature Content

Nee - Come here, please by ClarityWind

Mature Content

A Wild Butterfree Appeared! by ClarityWind
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
if you're interested in a more realistic style and you like my art, feel free to note me. :)
Off To War - traditional by Pencil--Pony Midnight breath - traditional by Pencil--Pony Water Play - traditional by Pencil--Pony Fjord Pony by Pencil--Pony Sweet Silver - traditional drawing by Pencil--Pony The Apple by Pencil--Pony
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Chained by mehchallGoblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall5 1 by mehchallCity by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchallTelecatnesis by mehchallkeepin it cheezy by mehchallSunz out gunz out by mehchallZombie Cone by mehchall418 by mehchall

My estimates for simpler pieces I usually charge 50$ - 100$ but detailed, time consuming paintings are usually 150$ - 200$. Also, these rates aren't set in stone so I'm always willing to negotiate! 

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hey there! I'm always ALWAYS on the lookout for pony commissions because they're just SO FUN to draw! I don't get to draw them often enough, certainly. Perhaps you could help with that?

Feel free to browse my gallery if you'd like, or check out my portfolio here for my personal favorites:

jakenova.daportfolio.com

And to top it off, here's some samples of my MLP art

MLP:FIM - The FrostNova Sisters by JakeNova MLP - Frost Bite by JakeNova MLP - Super Nova by JakeNova MLP - Cocoa Butter Meets the Sisters by JakeNova MLP - NightMare Night by JakeNova

I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for your time :)
-Jake
Let me clarify. When I say I don't want something that's "Just" drawn in the style of the show, I mean I don't want something that's drawn like a flash animation. The aesthetic should still be the same. 
Hi, I'm interested, you can note me!

Fresian by Mine96 The Golden horse by Mine96 Ibn Raad by Mine96 Monte Bellini by Mine96
I don't have any experience drawing ponies but I do however have explicit images and shaded under my belt
heres some of my best work
negotiations are open
Candy by Tree-inkAlchemist by Tree-inkFLCL by Tree-ink

Mature Content

ERyupage4 by Tree-ink
Hellsing by Tree-inkCecut 3 by Tree-inkMM with Zelda logo by Tree-inkProject Alex complete by Tree-inkwitch complete by Tree-inkDeath complete by Tree-inkPumpkin Witch by Tree-inkfiregirl concept by Tree-inkSkating girl concept by Tree-inkDarken scythe by Tree-inkWar Color by Tree-inkLink by Tree-inkKing Kazma by Tree-inkZebruh colored by Tree-inkSharq color by Tree-inkAir Ime complete by Tree-ink