Need a team for a gaming webshow

I am working on a webshow with some friends and need the following
theme song (We already have a pretty basic theme song, just need someone who can spice it up)
logo
title card artist
The show is going to be a review show about video games, anime, movies, comics, and tabletop gaming. I am looking for someone who can create a cartoony looking logo similar to this vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/b… my budget for the entire project is around 700 dollars, keep in mind if you are interested in the title card job this will likely be regular work as you will be creating a new title card for each episode. 
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HI! I am interested of your job offer! I can do a game logo for 130$!
I have a high school degree in graphic Design and media.

Here is a link to my portfolio were I have all my graphic design work and illustrations!

linnhaggman.wordpress.com/

Regards

Linn ^v^
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
Hey there! I'm very interested in participating in this. I don't have any experience in music, unfortunately, but I can easily make professional looking title cards and a sweet logo for your channel! I've done a lot of logo work both for personal projects and startup companies/entrepreneurs. I am extremely proficient in Photoshop, Paint Tool SAI, and Manga Studio 5, as well as a few other digital programs.

Here's a link to some of my personal logo work:
Logo Party by JakeNova

And here's my art portfolio: jakenova.deviantart.com

I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for your time :)
-Jake
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha and the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…

Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
Hello! I´m a professional logo designer and a gamer at heart. I won´t ask you to send paymet until I show you a sketch of the logo.
I have 3 years of experience in Corporate Identity design and I would love to work for you. I work proffesionally, working by phases from the realization of the concept to color testing and final work. I Do love clean 2d design and I would love to do that for you. These are some companies I have worked for in the past as their logo designer, that are really succesful nowadays (Companies from Mexico). 
Krizalogo by Kanbhik Flash by Kanbhik Galindo by Kanbhik Noba by Kanbhik 
I also include a branding booklet, and can make publicity images for websites, facebook and social networks or printing material, and help you build marketing strategies for your team, all according to your needs.
Hi... :D
Nice to meet you :D I'm very interested in this project :D
and I I have sent a note :D
thank you :)
Hi, I'm very interested in this project.
You can take a look at my gallery here: mine96.deviantart.com/gallery/
Unfortunately, I don't have any exemples of logos or titles, as I have never uploaded them on DeviantArt, but I think I will be able to draw what you are looking for.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a note.
Hey there I'm really interested :) Please check me out here: anuosha.deviantart.com/gallery… I can do the logo and title card artwork :D

Thanks! An
yes, i am interested, let me know if i can work for you ^^
Hi,
I sent you a note.
Hi, very interested in doing your logo, title card. Please give me a look, thanks.
art-by---adamruss.deviantart.c…
I have sent you a note.
Hey, shot you a note about producing music for you!
hey i could help with you title cards i could do them 3d in cinema 4d or i could just draw them also i could help animate things if you want a animator although im not a pro at animating but i can animate 
Hi there! This sounds like it could be great fun to work on. I'd like to apply for the jobs of 'making a logo' and 'title card artist' please. I've worked on font for most of my time at University, already developed a few logos from scratch for use (see below for one example) and I've been complimented for being 'easy to work with'.

Please check out my DA gallery (lokiisecretspyrofan.deviantart…) and website (lokiirayne.moonfruit.com/conce…) for examples of my work.

Please send me a note if you'd like to discuss the project more!
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. Your idea sounds really interesting and something I believe I can bring a lot to.
A little bit about me, I am a student in the UK and I'm very experienced in commission work. I've done everything from concept art to colouring. I work hard to be a well rounded artist at a wide range of styles and genera's.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created. And maybe even more.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my personal style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley