Looking for simple art / animation for small scale mobile game

Greetings!

Bear with me as I have never used this forum before to find an artist. 

I'm looking for someone to do a few simple sprites and two animations for a small scale mobile game that I am creating in my free time. 

List of art I'm looking for:

1) 2 animations of the main character, a little cube color can be pink, yellow, something to contrast a blue background it should have a face to give it personality but doesn't need to be intricate, eyes and a mouth is perfect. This cube needs to have a jumping animation. I picture this as the cube elongating and "springing" upwards, like jell-o.  I also need an idle animation which could be as simple as the cube blinking or looking around by moving the eyes. Do note I call the character a cube but it should be a 2d square.

2) A grass platform. The goal is to jump upwards landing on the moving platform above. I want the platforms to look natural. 2D, grass with some dirt below the grass works fine. The top should be flat I don't want the player worrying they might roll off the platforms. The platform should be rectangular with a 4:1 scale, width:height.

3) A background, blue sky with some clouds would be great and simple. No need to animate the background as I plan to just scroll through it. should be a 16:10 scale as it is for smartphone and needs to fill the entire background.

Please let me know if you need more description for any of those. For pricing I fully intend to purchase the rights to the animations that include the player character.

Any artist will of course be given full credit for their work inside the game as well.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…

Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
At this time I do have an artist for this current job, I appreciate everyone who responded and am really impressed with both the skill and enthusiasm in this community. I will definitely be back for future projects.

Thank you everyone!
Hello! In case you are still looking for sprite artist, I have more samples that I can show you through email if you are interested :)
The samples are for kids game, so I cannot upload them here :) Below is one of animation I made for fun :)
Mitomu - Jammy  Pet Companion by isanctz

This one is sample for background (it's past work): please click for enlarge
[Gift] Yume by isanctz  [Art Trade] Pyoki by isanctz

Feel free to contact me through here or notes or by email to sakurachan_kawaii@hotmail.com to discuss further about this project :)
Thank you, and have a nice day!
if you still need some help i could help. i can draw some of the stuff as well as animate some. (i use cinema 4d)
Hi im interested here are my some animation samples 
Light Blue by Lynashi Commission: Opening Animation by Lynashi Gasai Yuno by Lynashi The Kirishima Siblings by Lynashi

Tell me if i can help you and i will do my best! :D
hello, i can do 2d game art designs. i sent you a note
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. Your idea sounds really interesting and something I believe I can bring a lot to.
A little bit about me, I am a student in the UK and I'm very experienced in commission work. I've done everything from concept art to colouring. I work hard to be a well rounded artist at a wide range of styles and genera's.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created. And maybe even more.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my personal style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley
I'm currently open for commissions, and am an animator. If you like my style, and are interested in commissioning me, please feel free to send me a note with what you're looking to pay for the work, and I'll see if it seems like a good price. Also, can you send some scenery references so I can see what kind of style you're aiming for? :3.
Hi Darkryuko, here is an imgur link with some reference images imgur.com/a/cQWot I know that it shows the character as a 3d cube but I'm looking for it as more of a 2d square. Also in the image the cube is jumping sideways, I just need an animation where it jumps upward. I like the simplistic look, not anything photo realistic. 

I do need these all in separate files (character, platforms, background) and I understand animations take some time to complete and will easily be the bulk of the work. I am looking at a budget of $150 which includes the rights to the art with the main character.

The platforms and background art would remain yours to distribute to others. Like wise you could of course display the art for the main character animations, creation process etc in a personal portfolio but I would ask that it not be distributed since I do want to use that same character for my future games as well.