Need Anime Artist for Quick Bishounen Sketches

Salutations!

I'm embarking on a large project, but of course, who knows if it will take off to make money or not? So, I am needing assistance for someone who can sketch anime/manga style relatively quick... as in, it's easy for them. Not necessarily because I'm meeting a super-quick deadline or anything.

Basically, I need between 10 - 20 quick sketches of gorgeous men of various types. I have a compiled list of what should be drawn, but they are vague prompts, to which the artist can use their creativity to fill in the gaps. When I say sketches, I mean literally sketches: black & white, sketchy... they are supposed to mimic as if someone was sketching the model while they were looking at them, so sketchy is great! It would just be to the waist/hips for every subject, unless you chose to draw more, but that's all I'm looking for. Whether you are a traditional artist and use pens/pencils or choose to use a tablet, that's fine by me! 

ALSO, while the nature of drawing hot men isn't normally 18+, it IS for an 18+ work, so you must also be 18+. This is for a yaoi novel!

As for price, I can only afford right now $2 per sketch, which is why if you can do it easy and fast, hopefully it will be worth your time! You will also be getting a copy of the work when it is completed (both a digital copy and a hard copy!) Comment with your examples here, or you can PM us as well.

Have a great day! ♥
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Young Hero Sketch by kgemeni 2010 sketch of Jack Sparrow by kgemeni  You Know You Love Me by kgemeni  Unusual Tactic by kgemeni Sarashina sketch sheet 1 by kgemeni  3 Sketches of Vander by kgemeni  What Are You Looking At? by kgemeni Modern Kakashi by kgemeni  Portrait of an Uncle by kgemeni  Baki at 16 by kgemeni Kankuro: Body Image by kgemeni  Kankuro: A Quiet Time by kgemeni

Anime/manga men of different styles is my specialty. I'm a quick drawer. Thanks for your time.
Art Sampler by AngelicxFlame
Hello, I can get this done for you and I would love to work with you in furthering this project.
You can also email me at jaiartz@gmail.com
Here's a few examples of my work:

peliga.tumblr.com/post/1233131…
peliga.tumblr.com/post/1247961…

I'd charge $5 per sketch, but let me know whether or not you're interested. Thanks!