(Paid) Looking for Comic Illustrator

Hello everyone!

Grenade Fight Inc is currently seeking an illustrator for an unannounced comic title. Professional Comic experience is not required but understanding of sequential art is. 

**Paid**

If interested please forward a link with your work to: admin@grenade-fight.com

Test will probably be required.

Thanks! 
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey! Comics are the name of the game for me, so I would be perfect for this task! I have over 9 years of experience with sequential art, and over 14 years of drawing experience in general. I am currently the creator of about 6 different, self-made comic titles that I've got in development, so I know the ropes backwards and forwards. Any part of the comic-making process, I can do.

Feel free to browse my gallery, or follow the link below to my portfolio for some of my favorites:

jakenova.daportfolio.com

I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for your time :)
-Jake
i am interested...my price is $20-30..here's the link of my samples of work in sequential.

instagram.com/carl_embalzado/
Hi, please take a look to my storytelling artwork at martinabe.deviantart.com/galle…
If you are interested please email me to martinho_abreu@hotmajl.com
Thank you.
Martinho
Your e-mail is not working.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

Commission - Game cards 2 by FanOfTill A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Stones by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
E-mail sent. Thank you for your time.
has sent you an email
Sent you an email.
email sent:

Hello, my name is Jesse "Cadre" Hansen and I represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists, its what we do.

With over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts at comic book and gaming companies that include Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast and Amazon*, we have seen and done about everything there is to do in the comic book industry. We also have members within our organization that have extensive animation experience, fine arts, merchandising and toy making experience. Our members consist of long time veterans to up and coming talented youngsters which helps us branch out to all age categories and tastes. Many of us have had our own independent endeavors as well in owning our own businesses outside of the entertainment industry, thus expanding our knowledge and experience in the business world.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

I've been published in over 40 comics, magazines and periodicals including Cracked Magazine. I would like to know more about this opportunity and what it entails.

That being said and without further delay... here's our portfolio link to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

www.cornerstonecreativestudios…

Rates vary upon the talented creator desired for each stage of production... listed range of rates below:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:

Pencils: $50-$250
Inks: $40-$125
Colors: $45-$75
Letters: $20-$25

Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published
Pencils: $75-$250.00
Inks: $50-$150
Colors: $45-$125

Commissions:

BUST SHOT - :: From head to torso.

Tight Pencils only - US $40

Pencils with Inks - US $75

Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $120

FULL FIGURE SHOT -

:: The above description is pretty much explanatory itself, isn't it?

Tight Pencils only - US $75

Pencils with Inks - US $125

Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $185

• Both MEDIUM SHOT and FULL SHOT will features from none to minimum background images, and single character features only.•

* Cover Recreations (inks): Reg. $125
* Character Pinups (pencils) Reg. $50-$110
* Character Pinups (+ inks) Reg. Additional $35-$75
* Inks over another pencillers work: Reg. $35-$125

Sincerely,

Jesse Hansen

www.cornerstonecreativestudios…

Hi,
i'm so interested,email sent
thanks,
arty