Artist wanted for contract! (pencils and inks)

Paid assignment.  24 pages + cover.  1st issue in new series, guaranteed publication. Looking for artwork along the lines of Frank Quietly's style, but am open to anyone and any style.  Experience in sequential work IS necessary.  

I am "a" Robert Kirkman in search for my Ryan Ottley.  What I mean is looking for a long term partnership - someone who can invest the time, energy and resources necessary to build a loyal fan base.

Someone who can take direction without taking it too hard.  This is a 6 issue minimum contract. My team plans to make this into a regular series and have scripted 60 issues thus far with design work done, so if you're flaky or simply can't to more than a contract then please do not reply.  

Leave sequential art samples of your work here, or PM me for my email address.  Thanks, I hope to work with you soon!

PS. if you have replied already, please don't reply again.  We're going over submissions and making our decisions soon.
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, this is definitely something I can do. I have 5 years' experience working on long-term projects, including a 4-issue miniseries and 8 issue ongoing story arc, as well as a 246-page graphic novel. You can check out my work on my DA gallery, and if interested I can be reached at ianjmiller@yahoo.com. Thanks, and I look forward to talking with you!

- Ian Miller
Hello. I have experience with various comic projects. I'm working digitally. You can visit my page satinezillah.weebly.com
Hello Im interested and I enjoy working on comics
my gallery: dvirrocks.deviantart.com/galle…
some examples :Comic coloring style by dvirrocks Test comic page 8-final by dvirrocks Test page 1 by dvirrocks Test comic page 5 by dvirrocks
Hello, I'm an art student, I draw for 11 years, i have art galleries, and recently I've been working on a comic book called the legend of the mirror shards, although my work is "mangá style" I can as well draw realistic and cartoonish, i can also work both tradicional and digital work
my galeris are: aiko-hirocho.deviantart.com/ and ivy-mitsuno.deviantart.com/
for the comic: www.amilova.com/en/comics-mang…

Unfortunately I have an Illness called multiple sclerosis, so I have certain limitations on moving...

Here's some samples: 
OC:  Up there by Aiko-Hirocho  OC: Ivy Mitsuno_WHY NOT?? by Aiko-Hirocho OC: Ivy_hot coco by Aiko-Hirocho  We are the same silly +COLOR+ by Aiko-Hirocho OCs SUMMER by Aiko-Hirocho 

Mewpyon Prize Small by Ivy-Mitsuno Ivy's profile with shadow by Ivy-Mitsuno Ivyplaygamez by Ivy-Mitsuno .::PC::. Sketch by Ivy-Mitsuno 

My prices are also very cheep you can see them here:

Commissions OPEN-NEW SAMPLES! +SLOTS OPEN+ !!!:iconKikibow1plz::iconKikibow2plz::iconKikibow3plz::iconKikibow4plz::iconKikibow5plz::iconKikibow6plz:
commissions are closed for now till I have better samples and new prices
:icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy::icontinyrainbowarmy:  
Trying to collect money to feed my kitties (old pic 2013) (2014)
and help around the house because, well, I live here right? I do try and help AT LEAST to pay the internet, some of you know that i have MS that makes me hard to get a "normal job" so if you have points (that will help my groups) if you want to pay with paypal that will hel

Not only will you help me to pay the bills you will also help my lovely cats!
Miku and Miyu by Aiko-Hirocho 

Please PM if you are interested (:
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works The Dragon Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
Hello c7kec -

I'm going to leave samples here as requested.

The top three pieces are works that I have done on commission for writers.  The black and white pages were done for a project called 'Midas' that should be going to Image as a pitch later this month.  The second is an excerpt from a larger story that was converted to script format for me to illustrate.  The third is a single page that was completed for Nick Shaw's 'Prompt' project.

The bottom three are from a personal project, as some of my favorites to date.  At the bottom I'll post my general rates, though in this case they don't quite apply, it will give you an idea of what I ask.

Thank you for your consideration, and good luck!

Midas (0, 3-9) by emily-lorange  

Mature Content

Ferello - 1 by emily-lorange
    Coming Home by emily-lorange  

Mature Content

Breakaway: 2-94 by emily-lorange
Breakaway: 2-72 by emily-lorange Breakaway: 2-66 by emily-lorange

Commissions Open :O by emily-lorange  
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligni

I'd charge $15 for an inked work with no color. (takes about a week)
Dancing with the Enemy by maligniI scream RPG by maligni

and I'd charge $30 for inked with color. (takes about two weeks)
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligniLady of the Dark by maligniApathy by maligni Green is cool by maligniPinks by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40 (takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please.
Thanks for considering me.

I’m Don Edwards and I specialize as a FULL PRODUCTION ARTIST that encompasses comic book art (pencils, inks, letters, colors, and layouts), character concept art, kid’s books, multi-media cover design (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.), movie poster design, logos, photo manipulation, and web-based graphics!

ABOUT ME:  11 years of experience in comics, film, trading cards, video games, and more. FULL production artist. All styles and genres.

CLIENTS: A.J. Brown Productions, The Southside Messenger, Blue Water Studios, Gary Mraz, celebrity chef Maneet Chauhan, Dark Horse Comics, Thunderfrog Comics, Town of Keysville, VA, Strangebedfellows Theater, Accuracyclinic.net and many more!

PROJECTS: The Sakai Project, Jesus E. Lee# 4, Thunderfrog Children’s Anthology Project Vol.3, Zombie Mayhem, and several others.

Thanks! Have an awesome day!

Contact information:

Email:  (/don.edwards.1972@gmail.com)

Twitter:  (@GreenDuckie)

Facebook (fan page): www.facebook.com/diamonddstudi…

Instagram:  www.instagram.com/donedwards1/

Tumblr: greenduckie.tumblr.com/

HERE’S A LINK TO MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO:

www.donedwardsart.blogspot.com  

Thanks for your time!

hi this is my portfolio
there is also in the contact file my email
i hope you like
Best
Francesco Gerbino
Hi ! I am interested in this job. You can go to My Gallery surclon.deviantart.com/ to see my works.
Hi. 
I'm interested in your work. I had a partbership like you' re mentioning for 2 years, but I finished the last issue a few weeks ago and I'm looking for a new job like that. I think I'm the person you're looking for. 

Please, send an email so we can talk more.  
eltonthomasidias@gmail.com

Thanks and hope we can work together soon.

Best,

Elton Thomasi.

NightWing Pag 10 by eltondias NightWing Pag 08 09 by eltondias

SuperBoy-Pag-01 by eltondias  SuperBoy-Pag-02 by eltondias  SuperBoy-Pag03 by eltondias  Superboy  pag 04 and 05 by eltondias
Super Girl Pag 02-03 by eltondias  SuperGirl Pag04 by eltondias
GreenLantern Pag-01 by eltondias  GreenLantern Pag-02 EltonThomasi B by eltondias
Maquina Zero Buy by eltondias
heres my portfolio! some--art.daportfolio.com/

please email me at someartandstuff@gmail.com if youre interested!

i also work very quickly and efficiently and communicate with client often. please contact me if you would like to discuss this project with me further!
My style would be perfect for this project.

Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligniDancing with the Enemy by maligniI scream RPG by maligni

Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligniLady of the Dark by maligniApathy by maligni Green is cool by maligniPinks by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligni

Pay by PayPal please.
Thanks for considering me.
Hi, i can draw comics, please check my samples and let me know if u want more detailes, thx.
Foot Fiend comic - pag1 by reiner55 Superman by reiner55 Venom comic... by reiner55
The best costume ever pag.2 by reiner55 The best costume ever pag.1 by reiner55
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…

Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio                    Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
DT page 1 by simon-artist  Soul-Mate test page by simon-artist  Batman illustration by simon-artist  Mother-page-1 by simon-artist  Predator comission by simon-artist  Predator comission by simon-artist  Pinup illustration by simon-artist  Mary page 1 by simon-artist  Cover by simon-artist  Hello, I'm interested. I have experience from 2004. Send me a note if you like my art. Thank you