Wanting to Commission Manga Artist! -personal project-

This is a personal project simply for my own personal enjoyment.
And to probably shove in my friend's faces, to those who like my characters. "read this! it's awesome!"
====

Required
~ Anime style
~ Inking (though can be optional)
~ Good with simple forest backgrounds (there will be a LOT)
~ Minor knowledge of Ancient Japan or Japan in general
~ Sample of a manga page made by you (even a rough draft is fine)
~ Having no problem letting me re-post pages to my gallery with all necessary credit and praise <3 (I love showing off artists I've commissioned)

Details
~ This personal manga is essentially a fan fiction.
~ It's my own continuation of the anime Inuyasha involving my OC Yukiko.
~ Panels will range anywhere between 4-6
~ I am willing to pay up to $20 per page, possibly a bit more.
~ If able to, I will send quick reference sketches of the panels to make work easier.

====

If I like your style,
I can 98% guarantee I will become a regular that commissions you often.

Please comment below if interested!

Aside from the infamous Sesshomaru,
here are the characters you'd be drawing! ^-^
(of course a lot more references will be shown to chosen artist)

Yukiko by Momilkie Liam by Momilkie Kotaro x Chihara by Momilkie Eurynomos by Momilkie Koyuki by Momilkie
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am very interested. I am a colorist my email is greenleafgraphics1@gmail.com
I'm interested! I would like to draw inuyasha!😍
You can see my gallery
I'm interested.
I do manga before.
I am interested and have 5 more days of class left. 
Send me a note ^.^

Sample of Work > 
anisa-mazaki.deviantart.com/ga…
INTERESTING! lol, I would like to be a part of this if you're also interested :D

tuksoil.deviantart.com :D
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha and the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
for illustrations,
2015 Commission Sheet: Character Art by ColorMyMemory  
I don't have any example of manga page but some ink images...

Ballerina by Jeannelok Brave [fan-art 2] by Jeannelok  Gumiho by Jeannelok Dragon by JeannelokAkuma to love Song fanart by Jeannelok
I would be happy to do it fully colored or toned for that price here some of my work, Im alot better now these drawings where done a year ago, been doing drawing work since but haven't put any up scince
Because im an ammeter artist im doing it for fun so i don't mind you paying at that price, my turn around time is very fast as well
Original charecter no Background by KradKuro Gone Cover 2 by KradKuro Chain Rip OC Rin Kuro by KradKuro
Cyber Gunner page in progress by KradKuro unfinished manga work by KradKuro Gone Page 11 by KradKuro
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Stones by FanOfTill

Mature Content

A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Abandoned by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Mature Content

Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
My style would be perfect for this project.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 (takes about less than a week)

Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligni

I'd charge $15 for an inked work with no color. (takes about a week)
Dancing with the Enemy by maligniI scream RPG by maligni

and I'd charge $30 for inked with color. (takes about two weeks)
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligniLady of the Dark by maligniApathy by maligni Green is cool by maligniPinks by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40 (takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please.
Thanks for considering me.
hi there
I am Interested with your .... project... 
and here some samples of my lastest art
SAILORMOON : THE DAYLIGHT MOON by MiyancaoiTRIBUTE TO NARUTO by MiyancaoiMAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by Miyancaoi
here my manga sample pages... 
PAGE 1 by Miyancaoi PAGE 2 by Miyancaoi PAGE 4 by Miyancaoi PAGE 5 by Miyancaoi 17 by Miyancaoi
hope these suits you... 
for further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

best regards
Anca.
im interesting. About your japannese culture comic project because i love japanesse culture too :)

here my digital painting example.
hug again by huppyleon Teito fall down by huppyleon unravel by huppyleon Final Dual Sword by huppyleon Kai and Sen by huppyleon

and here is lineart sample Juuzou by huppyleon

i can do digital inking too^^

i dont have the picture, but if you need it, i will post :)
Hello,

My name is Camila and I'm interested in your job offer.

I'm Bachelor in Visual Arts at the State University of São Paulo (in portuguese, "Universidade Estadual de São Paulo" - UNESP), currently works with Product Design, illustration and comics in general.

You can visit my website www.cah-poszar.com/english  to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:

Commissions OPEN! by Cah-Poszar

My current web comic: tapastic.com/series/teerra_win…

For manga pages, black and white, inked and toned, the price is: 45 USD each one, however, I'm open to negotiate. Depending of the number of pages or another conditions, I can make a better price.

I'm wainting for your response, my email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks!
I am interested! Here are some examples of my illustrations:

mechkitten by sushy00  rainbow love by sushy00  in bath by sushy00  klonette by sushy00  Awoken by sushy00

and I create comics as well:

machina E14 by sushy00  machina E13 by sushy00  machina E12 by sushy00  all those consoles by sushy00  machina E11 by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan at gmail.com if you want to commission me. 
Hey there, I'm interested in doing this for you! ^q^ $20 is a bit too low for me, but please take a look to see if my work interests you and if so, maybe we can discuss it.

Here's some sample of recent artwork: 
zero (commissions open!) by Cheppoly olivia (commissions open!) by Cheppoly zerokamu by Cheppoly

And some semi-recent comic stuff:
promise me you won't by Cheppoly KORRASAMI by Cheppoly

As for black and white manga, I don't have any recent, polished samples, but you can take a look at these (art is quite outdated and very rough, I apologize!)
Flower Crown - jeaneren comic by Cheppoly Jean Kirschstein's spring! (jeaneren Part 2) by Cheppoly

Sorry for bombarding you with such an enormous post, haha!!  If my work interests you, I'd love to talk.
Hey there! Doing comics/manga is the name of the game for me, so I have plenty of experience doing exactly what you're looking for! I work digitally, so changes, resolution, and file transferring, etc. is a snap. I also work mainly in Manga Studio, so I'll be able to give your pages that real 'manga' feel if you so choose. As for samples of my work, here's my portfolio:

jakenova.daportfolio.com/

I also pride myself on being able to mimic just about any art style! (with proper references of course), so I could even do your manga in the actual Inuyasha style!

Let me know if you have questions! For $20 per page I would probably only be able to do black and white pages, but that's up for discussion.
Thanks for your time!
-Jake
Seems like something I would do but I have no experience in drawing/making manga xD