Looking to hire a concept artist for start up work.

Hello everyone who reads this! Please be sure to look at the references below to give you the rough style of art we are looking for, i say rough as it is all still WIP

I'm on the look out for a serious artist to work on designing a collection of things, i need in the area of 5-6 concept spreadsheets of 5 - 6 different characters and 1 full fledged poster, all coloured, with background and the whole sha-bang to kickstart a series, your work will be used internally to help a small team to create models, animations and other things based off of these concepts. Pay is based on per piece, so commision prices would be in order and we can discuss anything else. You will be able to design the characters based off of a few real life references (for example the style of clothing, facial looks, defining features and a few vehicles)

Mostly looking for people who are good at bright stylized characters and colours and adapting a wide variety of body types into the mix, i will give you a rough outline of the story and plot, if you are interested please either PM me a full list of reference art and anything you can show me, i want to look around first, these may be concept works but they will be potentially be used for promotion on certain webpages, however full credit will obviously be noted underneath the art and in any credits that will pop up, with links to respective artists sites/pages.

If you are interested, please get in touch so we can talk more about us working together.

Would be best if you also like drawing sci-fi, and mostly we want it digital but anything is great, many thanks!

(Edit) It completely missed my mind in what kind of style i was looking for in terms of artwork. The project is heavily inspired by a mix of Redlines bright colours, Cowboy Bebops type of environments and Akiras style of science fiction, i hope that gives people a more clear brief indication of what sort of style we would be looking for.

Here are some some good examples of how i want the overall world to feel in a colour scheme, but not necessarily as a final detail ghostlightning.files.wordpress…  images5.alphacoders.com/522/52…  geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/u…

Like i said, id like to gather as many people with interest to go over the ideas we had in mind and compare artwork to find the best candidate, then we will go into full detail about the projects plot, because mostly this is just concept, promotional art and posters for the project.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT IF YOU HAVE READ THIS, UNDERSTAND WHAT IS NEEDED AND THINK YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY WORK ON THIS PROJECT. 

Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey,
I am Jp from Chennai, INDIA. I love designing, Like to gain some new experiences :)
Hope to get a good reply from you..

My portfolio:

www.animator-jp.weebly.com

newanimationbug.deviantart.com/

www.behance.net/JP_Animator

www.facebook.com/pages/New-Ani…

Kindly view my works in all these above links..
Regards,
Jp
My style would be perfect for this.

For a sketch I'd charge $5 (takes about less than a week)
Concept Art: Vine Hand by maligniConcept art: Peasant 2 by maligniConcept art: Fighter by maligni

I'd charge $15 for an inked work with no color. (takes about a week)
Dancing with the Enemy by maligniI scream RPG by maligni

and I'd charge $30 for inked with color. (takes about two weeks)
Leg by maligniI scream RPG colored by maligniLady of the Dark by maligniApathy by maligni Green is cool by maligniPinks by malignic04 by maligniRarkthor's Hold by maligni

If it's got a detailed background it would be $40 (takes about two weeks.).
Wooo Scary by maligni

Mature Content

Elf Among The Bricks by maligni
Bee and Puppycat by maligniNinja Trio by malignic02 by malignico3 by maligniLet's Go Camping by maligni

Don't let the prices keep you from making an offer. If the project interests me I would very willing to give a discount. For example, I would love to be commissioned to do a manga/comic but haven't had any offers yet.

Pay by PayPal please.
Thanks for considering me.

I’m Don Edwards and I specialize as a FULL PRODUCTION ARTIST that encompasses comic book art (pencils, inks, letters, colors, and layouts), character concept art, kid’s books, multi-media cover design (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.), movie poster design, logos, photo manipulation, and web-based graphics!

ABOUT ME:  11 years of experience in comics, film, trading cards, video games, and more. FULL production artist. All styles and genres.

CLIENTS: A.J. Brown Productions, The Southside Messenger, Blue Water Studios, Gary Mraz, celebrity chef Maneet Chauhan, Dark Horse Comics, Thunderfrog Comics, Town of Keysville, VA, Strangebedfellows Theater, Accuracyclinic.net and many more!

PROJECTS: The Sakai Project, Jesus E. Lee# 4, Thunderfrog Children’s Anthology Project Vol.3, Zombie Mayhem, and several others.

Thanks! Have an awesome day!

Contact information:

Email:  (/don.edwards.1972@gmail.com)

Twitter:  (@GreenDuckie)

Facebook (fan page): www.facebook.com/diamonddstudi…

Instagram:  www.instagram.com/donedwards1/

Tumblr: greenduckie.tumblr.com/

HERE’S A LINK TO MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO:

www.donedwardsart.blogspot.com  

Thanks for your time!

Hi there.

I'm interested on working in this project.
Here's my gallery: muppo.deviantart.com/

Let me know if you like what you see.
Hello!

Is the project still open? If so, can you view my gallery at the link below and reply back letting me know if it makes sense for us to work together?

nosajlee.deviantart.com/galler…

Thanks!

--
Jason
Bumping this up if anyone has any more examples to show so i can make final decision
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.tumblr.com/

Thank you.
Here is my portfolio for you to consider: www.artstation.com/artist/esl
hello im mark and i`ve been doing commissions for couple of months im interested from what you`re offering. i can offer you a sketch first before pay so that i can make sure that what i am doing is base on my clients ideas :) here`s my gallery take your time check :)
LETS PAINT! by xXARCIAXx  The Weeping Angel by xXARCIAXx  Only One by xXARCIAXx  Spider Gwen by xXARCIAXx  Venomous Smile by xXARCIAXx  Starry Sky by xXARCIAXx  Apeshit Bananarang!! by xXARCIAXx  Pathfinder Project by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Maachi by xXARCIAXx  Bleed and Breed Art by xXARCIAXx  Geass by xXARCIAXx  Little Hope by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Lexi x Izaya by xXARCIAXx  Commission Barbarian Archer by xXARCIAXx  Super Girl Unbound Commission by xXARCIAXx  SuperGirl by xXARCIAXx  Hoping to be Noticed by xXARCIAXx  Koibumi by xXARCIAXx  School x Survival 2 by xXARCIAXx  Durue Art Online by xXARCIAXx  The Bond by xXARCIAXx  
if you`re interested just send me a note :)
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha and the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshapecammy vs chun li by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you. Here you can ceck my portfolio: FanOfTill Art

A secret garden by FanOfTill Commission - Game cards set 1 by FanOfTill The new source by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Stones by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill

Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill von Grellenort by FanOfTill Mr Shy by FanOfTill

In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Grain griffin by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
I'm extremely interested in being a concept artist for you!

Here is some of my work:
Goblin King by mehchallIce Goblin Ambush by mehchallWorld of Warcraft project by mehchall5 1 by mehchallCity by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall86 Dante by mehchall
St.Prophetia and Johan by dalkiSHY  Po Hwa Ran Fanart by dalkiSHY  Fan art: Gilgamesh by dalkiSHY  Happy Birthday Marfak by dalkiSHY  Saint P by dalkiSHY  Ed and kiril - sky by dalkiSHY  Ryuko Matoi by dalkiSHY  Big Hero 6 : Hiro Hamada by dalkiSHY  Rebecca by dalkiSHY  SIGN by dalkiSHY  Rebecca 2014 by dalkiSHY  Commission for there-is-no-way-out by dalkiSHY  ASRAL PHOENIX by dalkiSHY  

Please note me if interested!!!: ) 
Hello i'm interestedd with your project. I can do it style like you want it in your example
ragnz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Minotaur 2 by Cadellin  Mount Olympus 3 by Cadellin Friends and Enemies by Cadellin Flux atop a Cliff by Cadellin Mount Olympus 2 by Cadellin   Some examples here; I would be more than happy to lend a hand. PM me if you like my work!
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link
guillo0.daportfolio.com/ www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…
Similar to the feel of cowboy bebop and redline? I am interested! 
Like one of your French Girls by Fenrir-chic
Pastel Lovercraft? by Fenrir-chic
Pally!Arin by Fenrir-chic
The Innsmouth Look by Fenrir-chic
The Flavour out of Space by Fenrir-chic
Hi, Interested in your project, please give my gallery a look. Thanks.
art-by---adamruss.deviantart.c…
Hi.  I'd like to apply.
You can see here Commission Rate for my non-commercial rates.
Commercial work will be higher but you can see the minimum here.

I generally do anime style work and can do western comic mix to it, like your sample.
ossan by sage666
Some more samples with darker tone and sharp lines.
The young Dark Knight: 2013 by sage666 Alter Ego by sage666

Feel free to question me before making decisions.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello! I'm interested in this, and if you like simple, cartoony styles then I'm your artist :]

Commission Info by Fevley  and examples: The Sphinx is Tired of Riddles by Fevley  The Newest Member of the Coast Guard by Fevley  Drinking Questions by Fevley
Ananda portrait by Fevley  The stupid Hogwarts thing cover by Fevley  Abandon by Fevley
All of my characters tend to have a wide variety of body types because I'd be kind of bored otherwise. As you can see, I do enjoy lots of colors and clean lines. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Hi, I am offering for FREE for the first piece of project you have or you can pay me any price you want, and you just can cancel or re-negotiate on second one. if you have only one project then is fine but i only can do for first 10 customer, let me know what you think and we could start it soon.
email: appleworld0000@yahoo.com
Thank you very much