Manga Artist Wanted!!

Hello guys!

I have a story for a Manga about a transgender girl who sells her sole to the KingPin, master of the underworld, to become a boy. In return, she has to work for him and defeat the people he chooses using code, and if she fails, she looses her boy body.

If you're interested please send me samples!! This is a paid job, but I won't be able to pay the artist in full until the end of this month. I can give you 100 dollars to start!

I'd like to pay an artist who is dedicated but isn't too expensive XD!! My plan is to complete a Manga or 2 and get some hype before next years anime conventions, like Anime Expo, etc.

Thanks!!
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello friend!
Check out my portfolio site of my studio: giborb.wix.com/studioalfabetoa…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***If you can not access my site, enter my Facebook: Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo album has my almost full portfolio.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact by email:  giborb@hotmail.com   ------ borb@hotmail.com.br ,
or by Facebook: Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
Many thanks. Big Hug!
Gil Borb
Hi, I am offering for FREE for the first piece of project you have or you can pay me any price you want, and you just can cancel or re-negotiate on second one. if you have only one project then is fine but i only can do for first 10 customer, let me know what you think and we could start it soon.
email: appleworld0000@yahoo.com

Thank you very much
Hello,
I have experienced working with many Japanese game companies and I hope I could draw this awesome commission from you ^^
I guess you can say I'm an old man. Hahaha! by Ixora140  It is game over when you die by Ixora140  Touken Ranbu, shall we begin? by Ixora140  Fanart Nakigitsune by Ixora140

Spoiler Touken Ranbu harem by Ixora140  Bill Cipher design by Ixora140 Welcome back Allen ! by Ixora140
Goddess of Lamp by Ixora140  Hannya by Ixora140  The Dragon Knight by Ixora140

How much for a comissioned manga that's 120-150 pages long.
it depends on your manga, is it colored or it will be ink.
It will be $35 for each ink (black and white) page , $40 for colored ones
I would be highly interested. I can do this for 40/page in black and white.

Examples:
sta.sh/2payphazyz1
Aeon~ by AngelicxFlame Syn by AngelicxFlame Yuno_uneditted by AngelicxFlame Banner_N_vs_B by AngelicxFlame
My prices are reasonable and you are guaranteed high quality art! ^^
please check out my commission sheet: 

Tengu Arts Commission Sheet (Updated) by Tengu-Arts   

If you have any questions, please note me. 
I like your style, how much for the comics?
Hi thanks for the reply! 

It really depends on a number of factors:  

How many pages? do you have a script? Do you have characters designed already? Will you be selling it commercially? Will it be full colour or bw?...

If you could NOTE me, we can discuss in more detail ^^ 

Thank you again for checking out my work ^^ 
Hello,

My name is Camila and I'm interested in your job offer

I'm Bachelor in Visual Arts, currently works with Product Design, illustration and comics in general.

You can visit my website www.cah-poszar.com/english  to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:

Commissions OPEN! by Cah-Poszar

My current web comic: tapastic.com/series/teerra_win…

For manga pages, black and white, inked and toned, the price is 50 USD each one, however, I'm open to negotiate.

I'm wainting for your response, my email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ok sweet! You're art is awesome! If we are going to make a manga that's around 170 pages, maybe less, would you go for 30 USD?

If so, here are some character descriptions for you to do some sketches so I can see what the characters will look like:

Mitsuko - transgender girl who is 17 years old, wears a chest binder, dark hair past her ears and wears male clothing. She has tanned skin, green eyes, quiet and meek, but has a deep pride for who she wants to be.

Kai - the male version of Mitsuko, 17 years old. Short black hair that spiked in the front. He's very confident and loves who he is, dresses in more darker colors.

Katsune (demon form)-Jax, possessed by the King Pin, has a black fox tail, black ears, his nails are sharp -similar to Inuyasha, and his eyes turn red.

King Pin (ruler of the underworld)- wears a mask, similar to the illuMask, looks like he is no older than 18. He wears shorts and a simple t-shirt (sort of a gothic style)and has short white hair. He may act like a child, in that he is quite comical, but his powers are unmatched.
Hi! I'm really happy for you enjoy my art!

Before I start with the sketches, I need to know some things, and explain some others:

- What your deadline for this project, all the 170 pages?
- Have you the plot finished?

- I'll only start the sketches if you choose me for this job, please understand, I can't stop to make samples every time when I was asked for a job... But if you choose me, I'll do the sketches without problems. If you are worried about my skills, please visit my portfolio: www.cah-poszar.com/english/ or my current web comic: tapastic.com/series/teerra_win…

- Now about your offer, 30 USD per page is a little low price for me, the minor price I can do is 38 USD per page, because the taxes of Paypal and coin convertion.

If you prefer, we can talk by email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
Really awesome work! I wouldn't mind working with you, send me a note so I can give you character profiles for you to do some sketches :)
Hi there! Im interested take a look at my journal->

hikaru117.deviantart.com/journ…
hi there
I am Interested with your .... project... 
and here some samples of my lastest art
MAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by Miyancaoi
here my manga sample pages... 
PAGE 1 by Miyancaoi PAGE 2 by Miyancaoi PAGE 4 by Miyancaoi PAGE 5 by Miyancaoi 17 by Miyancaoi
hope these suits you... 
for further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

best regards
Anca.
My manga price is $30/page... :)
Ok cool, if you don't mind sketching a couple of these so I can see what you can do with them, that'd be awesome!

Mitsuko - transgender girl who is 17 years old, wears a chest binder, dark hair past her ears and wears male clothing. She has tanned skin, green eyes, quiet and meek, but has a deep pride for who she wants to be.

Kai - the male version of Mitsuko, 17 years old. Short black hair that spiked in the front. He's very confident and loves who he is, dresses in more darker colors.

Katsune (demon form)-Jax, possessed by the King Pin, has a black fox tail, black ears, his nails are sharp -similar to Inuyasha, and his eyes turn red.

King Pin (ruler of the underworld)- wears a mask, similar to the illuMask, looks like he is no older than 18. He wears shorts and a simple t-shirt (sort of a gothic style)and has short white hair. He may act like a child, in that he is quite comical, but his powers are unmatched.
hey can i apply..?
there is my gallery artworkherumiichi.daportfolio.…
Cool image! Do you have any experience with mangas? And how much do you charge