Seeking artist for online shop

Online shop seeking talented 2d artist to produce cartoony designs for our website/brand. Please have Skype and apply with examples.
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I am interested. I am a professional illustrator and have done many artworks for various companies. I can work in many different styles including cartoony style. I have done artworks of Disney, WB and many other animated shows as well. Please visit this link to view samples of my cartoony artwork: az-i-am.deviantart.com/gallery…
BatMinion and RobMinion by Az-I-Am Big Bob Burgers by Az-I-Am Dark Souls Marshmallow by Az-I-Am Pikmin Who by Az-I-Am Aquamaiden by Az-I-Am Super Tortoro Bros by Az-I-Am Mega Max by Az-I-Am Mario Mania by Az-I-Am Care Bears by Az-I-Am Justice League - The Animated Series by Az-I-Am
Interested :) (Smile) here`s some of my sample, if you`re interested please send me a note or email wenart_graphichouse(et)yahoo(dot)com :) (Smile)
my skype is wenartskype :)
regards,
Wenart.

End of the chase by WenartI got his Butt by Wenart Raiment Monk by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Congratulation Naruto! by Wenart Metropolis by WenartPixel art commission by Wenart   Spitpaint13 by Wenart30 Days RPG Challenge Day 1-7 by Wenart  Suzhilla by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Avatar by WenartPeach Soldier by WenartGhibli Tribute by Wenart::Commision:: Rakhiel by Wenart Character set by Wenart Animal Crossing new Leaf fanart by Wenart Calista by Wenart Calista 2 by Wenart Teasing by Wenart

Hello, I am very interested in this job. Please take a look at some examples of my work.

You can also view my portfolio at nylelevi.com

Please do not hesitate to get in touch via nylee@hotmail.co.uk or through DeviantArt private message. 

Thank you

N L V I - 2 by NyleLevi Shaman by NyleLevi N L V I by NyleLevi Practice 11 - Catwoman by NyleLevi Comic Cover by NyleLevi Tigerwolf by NyleLevi Gorilla! by NyleLevi Superman by NyleLevi

Knight Pencils by NyleLevi

I ca do cartoony
lazpev.deviantart.com/gallery/…

I can also do other styles if your interested
lazpev.deviantart.com/gallery/
I'm intrested :)

Please check out my gallery: veraart.deviantart.com/gallery
I'm quick and precise, paypal payment.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Vera
Hello,

If you like my artwork, contact me by e-mail, and we can discuss options. (e-mail: 3d2dizayn@gmail.com)

my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…

You can check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com

The little red headed cartoon girl illustration by eydii  Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii children's book illustrations by eydii Illustrations For Children Fantasy Gaming Project by eydii candy trees by eydii painting the cat by eydii girl and the sun by eydii  balloon colors by eydii story book landscape illustration by eydii  a dream by eydii  
Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii Still Life Painting fruit by eydii story book landscape illustration by eydii story book illustration by eydiiCute character design 2D Game Art by eydii

I was contacting with him on skype. This person will not pay you until you finish work. I think he wants to get free artwork.
You were right about this person by the way. It seems that he is a troll.
I think i can ask him about this myself but thanks for the warning.

Also i like your artwork.
Would this be for banner or icon work for the website? Or are you wanting designs for t-shirts, etc?
This person that posted this add is a troll. Do not bother wasting your time here. 
Thanks for notifying!
I was contacting with him on skype. This person will not pay you until you finish work. I think he wants to get free artwork.
Yikes. Definitely going for free artwork if they won't pay at least partial upfront. Thanks for letting me know how your contact has been! (:
This person that posted this add is a troll. Do not bother wasting your time here. 
Thanks for letting me know
Thanks for the warning o.o;
Kind of you to warn people.
(I've made the mistake of trusting people with that kind of transaction before... Ugh...)