OC Commission [ Anime & Manga / Full Body ]

Hi artists, I'm looking to get an OC of mine drawn. She's already been drawn before, but in other forms and outfits. As from the title itself, I'm looking for an artist comfortable with the anime and manga styles. But I won't knock you if you offer up something else entirely, I'm not that mean of a person. At any rate, my method of payment is through Paypal, Time to move on to the details of the commission. 

i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy… - This is Creia Azule, an angel who shifts to many different forms on a whim. However, each one has a particular theme and story to them, but at the moment, I'm not going to explain this one...unless you really want to know, then feel free to ask me via notes for your inquiry. And yes, this is indeed an avatar from the social site called Gaia Online.

There are a few details I wish to mention further below.

- Though Creia's hair is completely different in avatar, it's meant to resemble this girl's hairstyle. So, I'd really like you draw Creia's hairstyle as this girl's. 

i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy…

i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy…

- Notice the headband covering her other eye. I would like you omit the metal part and make it look as if it were just black bandage wrapped over her eye. 

So if you're interested in drawing her, post samples of your work here or talk to me via notes. At around thirty to forty posts in this thread, I will close this thread and begin my selection process. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello, im interested, im an anime artist, i can do $20  fullbody colored single character without background, here's some of my works:
Rabbit Witch by eadgear Vocaloid - Mi by eadgear Girl in Blue - commission by THXCC by eadgear Paint The Sky by eadgear Spellbinder by eadgear Falling by eadgear number 17 by eadgear Falling by eadgear Colourblank manga - natsumi harada by eadgear Colourblank manga - victor goldwin by eadgear Colourblank manga - unknown by eadgear Colourblank manga - hui wright by eadgear
thank you
Hello~ Heart 
I'd love to draw her, and know more of her story! :love:

I'm showing my most recent works: 

Commission 89 - Cosplay Time!! by BenyiHS  Commission 82 - Vixri by BenyiHS  --> Digital fullbodies are $35

HoW - Violett Hood by BenyiHS Moon Crisis Power... Make Up! by BenyiHS Commission 84 - Radar by BenyiHS  --> Halfbodies are $20
Mangbetu Lady by BenyiHS  HoW - Alice Wunderland by BenyiHS  --> Headshots are $10
Commission 75 - Custom Noelle by BenyiHS Commission 71 - Bu-Ruu by BenyiHS  Commission 66 - Custom Lovespell by BenyiHS Commission 60 - Custom Adoptable by BenyiHS  --> Mixed media are $5 

I'm free ATM. Aww 
Have a nice day!! 
Heart 
yow....hello! i arcia and i am a digital artist particular in a different anime style works...iv`e been doing commissions for months...i am interested from what your`e offering...a closely ask my clients for their particular details they want to see from the work...so i provide them sketch, by this way i may know if they want to change something...going to my sample works...please check it here :)
LETS PAINT! by xXARCIAXx  The Weeping Angel by xXARCIAXx  Only One by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Maachi by xXARCIAXx  Venomous Smile by xXARCIAXx  Pathfinder Project by xXARCIAXx  Little Hope by xXARCIAXx  Commission Barbarian Archer by xXARCIAXx  Super Girl Unbound Commission by xXARCIAXx  Koibumi by xXARCIAXx  Apeshit Bananarang!! by xXARCIAXx  Spider Gwen by xXARCIAXx  Bleed and Breed Art by xXARCIAXx  Starry Sky by xXARCIAXx
if your`e interested just send me i note and we will take about this :) thanks :)
Hey! This is my portfolio for any speculations: www.artstation.com/artist/esl
Hello!! I am interested! here is some of my work :)

Among Thieves by MidnightZone Dont Lose Your Way by MidnightZone Spirit Hunters by MidnightZone The Kings by MidnightZone
Rose Quartz by MidnightZone Snow Battle #1 by MidnightZone Snow Battle #2 by MidnightZone

if youd like to see more feel free to browse through my gallery! Have a wonderful day!
:icononionhiplz: Hello there!

I am an anime artist, and I'm VERY INTERESTED in your offer! I am taking UNLIMITED art commissions this summer!

:squee: Here are some artwork examples that I have!

Scarlet Vision - No More Weeping Anymore... by iWuzang-Fan Thranduil and his Unnamed Wife... by iWuzang-Fan
Have a Blue Christmas... by iWuzang-Fan Alisa - The World in Her Eyes by iWuzang-Fan
.:Rain and Earthquake:. by iWuzang-Fan   MikiRyu - Kiss From a Rose by iWuzang-Fan

:bulletpurple: I DO...
:bulletblack: Regular Lineart/Rainbow Lineart
:bulletblack: Base Coloring
:bulletblack: Cel Shading
:bulletblack: Semi-Realism
:bulletblack: Chibis
:bulletblack: Backgrounds 

CLICK THIS THUMBNAIL for prices, notes, rules, and more information!Arrow Bullet (Rainbow) - F2U! Arrow Bullet (Rainbow) - F2U! Arrow Bullet (Rainbow) - F2U!  iWuzang-Fan's Commission Prices [UNLIMITED SLOTS] by iWuzang-Fan

If you are interested in commissioning me, please send me an e-mail at mariavr.concepcion@yahoo.com or send me a note.

Hope you consider me in your interests!

Hi! :squee: STAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! :squee:Hi! 
Hi! My name is Queensolaris and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! 'm studying to become a cartoonist so I like to draw different character, especially Anthro animal (but that doesn't mean I ignore humans ;) (Wink) ) 

Of course, the value point-money are not equal, but at last i don't care, i'm ok with this.

here some example of my art! queensolaris.deviantart.com/

In addition, there is a special offer: If you commissioned a design from me, you can get a second free from :iconvalethehowl: just go here---> valethehowl.deviantart.com/

for those interested, here's the rules:
-I accept only paypal (if you want to pay with money, of course)
-I refuse to draw scenes of violence, vore, physical or psychological abuse, or may disturb people
-Yaoi and yuri couples are accepted, but must be requested only in romantic attitude; the "naked seeds" are accepted but not those "complete"
NOTE: if you want a erotic draw, you must contact me with a MP

Sketch 6$ or 30 point:Una bomba! by QueenSolaris 
character profile 15$ or 140 point: falco commissione by QueenSolaris 
Big draw 20$ or 80 point:Odalisca by QueenSolaris The plumber (or dat ass) by QueenSolaris 
little draw 10$ or 60 points:Xadros by QueenSolaris 
draw with multiple character 40$ or 200 points:Saloon by QueenSolaris Battle For The Last Pizza by QueenSolaris 
CHIBI 20$ or more or 100 points:New Commission offer: Chibi character! by QueenSolaris 
Hi, I am interested if you are still accepting submissions.  Some samples of my work:

Space Opera 2015 by RedShoulder   Satoko Himura character sheet by RedShoulder   Relaxing... by RedShoulder   Camille Fayne Reed by RedShoulder   Kerri complete by RedShoulder   Valkyrie color by RedShoulder

More at my gallery here:  redshoulder.deviantart.com/gal…
Hello there!
I really love her design, and I am interested in your offer, so here are my info  :) (Smile)

Here's some examples of my work: (Price ranges from ~$10 to $30~)

DJ Sona by ArtistocrArt Sachiel by ArtistocrArt Friar of the Will-o'-the-Wisp by ArtistocrArt Red by ArtistocrArt

For more information :
Commissions info ;
Gallery.

Note me!
Hi there...
I am interested with your project.
And here some sample arts of mine...
Chibi : RIN MATSUOKO by MiyancaoiChibi : REI RYUGAZAKI by MiyancaoiChibi : NAGISA HAZUKI by MiyancaoiChibi : MAKOTO TACHIBANA by MiyancaoiChibi : HARUKA NANASE by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BOUNTY HUNTER by MiyancaoiTRIBUTE TO NARUTO by MiyancaoiCOMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : MOON POWER MAKE UP!!! by MiyancaoiMAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiRINKA of re:ON by MiyancaoiHEY BABY HEY by MiyancaoiHEY BABY by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi REI RYUGAZAKI by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US (BIKINI) by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE BEACH by MiyancaoiHatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by Miyancaoi

PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi

Hope these suits you... 
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work.. but mostly I start in $50.
For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.c
Hello,

My name is Camila and I'm interested in your job offer (Chibis).

I'm Bachelor in Visual Arts, currently works with Product Design, illustration and comics in general.

You can visit my website www.cah-poszar.com/english  to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:

Commissions OPEN! by Cah-Poszar

My current web comic: tapastic.com/series/teerra_win…

I'm wainting for your response, my email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks!
I believe I can help you with that, please have a look into my gallery :)

Miko by OtaquID Luna- Clip Studio Paint Competition by OtaquID happy Halloween 2012 by OtaquID Assassin - GNote 10.1 by OtaquID
Bionic Arm by OtaquID Trio Fantasy by OtaquID Clip Studio Paint-1st project by OtaquID Android Girl by OtaquID
Hi WingsOfReparation

I'm interested to do your OC. Please, check out my gallery and let me know what you think. Thanks
cat-king.deviantart.com/

Wingles Raven by Cat-King Marisa and friends by Cat-King Udonge and Tewi by Cat-King Youkai of Boundaries by Cat-King 'Party Night' Vocaloid Miki by Cat-King
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

artstation.com/artist/azaggon
azaggon.deviantart.com/gallery

Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Don't mess with the King by Azaggon Erza Scarlet - Robe of Yuen by Azaggon Erza Scarlet - Black Wing armor by Azaggon Gangstar Mario by Azaggon Naruto Nine-Tails Chakra Mode by Azaggon Crystal Maiden Arcana by Azaggon Girl in Red by Azaggon Lizardman by Azaggon Silence by Azaggon Gathering of Wizards by Azaggon Shadow Bolt by Azaggon Lightning Bolts by Azaggon Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by Azaggon MARIANA the FAERIE by Azaggon Becker by Azaggon Dota 2 Creeps fight by Azaggon
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha and the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.
Kardie - 20 by Avadraw  Kardie - 19 by Avadraw  Kardie - 18 by Avadraw  Kardie - 17 by Avadraw  Kardie - 15 by Avadraw  Kardie - 14 by Avadraw  Kardie - 13 by Avadraw  Kardie - 13 by Avadraw  Kardie - 12 by Avadraw  Kardie - 10 by Avadraw  Kardie - 9 by Avadraw  Kardie - 8 by Avadraw  Kardie - 6 by Avadraw  Kardie - 4 by Avadraw  Kardie - 1 by Avadraw  Kardie - 2 by Avadraw  Uri - 3 by Avadraw  Uri - 2 by Avadraw  
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley
Hola!

Not sure if you found anyone for your job offer yet, if you're still looking I am definitely interested in helping you out.

My gallery and portfolio can be found on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Along with my dA acct of course: constancelea.deviantart.com/ga…

Thank you for your time!
-Constance