Any comic artist up for tackling a book with vampires, bands, and wrestling?

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any artist out there who would like to be involved in a team book featuring a band, vampires and wrestling....along with other horror and sci fi elements? Of course, I'm willing to pay but, first and foremost, would like to find someone who is ready for serious world building! Please let me know if any of this is up your alley and I'd be glad to discuss pay.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello sir, i would like to say that we are interest of the project  ;)

here's our sample works!

Commission:  Necromancer drawing by CoolBoysEnt  Commission:  Photomanipulation  (Final) by CoolBoysEnt  sample drawings by CoolBoysEnt  landscape sample by CoolBoysEnt  drawing sample lady by CoolBoysEnt  Fantasy character drawing samples by CoolBoysEnt  comic pencil sample by CoolBoysEnt  superheroes by CoolBoysEnt   Darksoul ANIME, WIP by CoolBoysEnt  2d Animation WIP by CoolBoysEnt  Death Note FanArt by CoolBoysEnt   
mi name is Daniel.
I'm very interested  your project

you can check some of my latest and significant work here:

and you can check some more here:

I really hope that you find something that you like.

Thanks for your time
Regards
Daniel Sguiglia

Hello, I am very interested in this job. Please take a look at some examples of my work.

You can also view my portfolio at nylelevi.com

Please do not hesitate to get in touch via nylee@hotmail.co.uk or through DeviantArt private message. 

Thank you

N L V I - 2 by NyleLevi Shaman by NyleLevi N L V I by NyleLevi Practice 11 - Catwoman by NyleLevi Comic Cover by NyleLevi Tigerwolf by NyleLevi Gorilla! by NyleLevi Superman by NyleLevi

Knight Pencils by NyleLevi

I'm unfamiliar with the specifics of wrestling but the goofy characters and such has always been a fascination. So I'd be interested in further information. I did work for a lucha RPG before and it was pretty fun.

Big Police Ch1 Page1 by weremole  Big Police Ch1 Page2 by weremole  Orcsome by weremole  Swurtles by weremole  Mega Dragonzord by weremole  Venom by weremole

Thank you for your time.

-Daniel Olsén
Hi I'm really interested as I am looking for good experience and a longer term project. :")

here are some of my artworks:

Scorpionlady2 by M1karu Queenbee by M1karu Ponytail Lady by M1karu Steampunk Girl by M1karu Feisty Lady by M1karu Lorelei by M1karu Witcher by M1karu Femwarrior by M1karu Imagikey's Pirates by M1karu Punk Assassin Adopt AB2 by Imagikey by M1karu CUSTOM ADOPT for Antimonesia 2 by M1karu The Keeper Adopt Closed(Colored Version) by M1karu Nephilim Sora by M1karu
Hello, I'm interested. Note sent.
interested!
hope you willing to discuss more about the project.
And, below is my portfolio to be considering :
triple--eight.deviantart.com/g…
triple--eight.deviantart.com/g…
thank you
Hello, I'm very interested, please check my journal for prices and samples: July Commissions Open!
My friend I have already built a world of my own....in 48 pages and I'm ready to do it again. I'm game if you are
lazpev.deviantart.com/gallery/
lazpev.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Tyler Tansley
Sounds like something right up my alley. Please check me out.

carlogarde.deviantart.com/
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…
Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
Can you elaborate on this job? Are you looking for an artist for a graphic novel?
I am going for a single issue first, (22 pages)...I have the outline ready for a 6 issue story arch. But, the single issue synopsis and first draft script are done
Awesome!

Well, not sure if you found anyone for your job offer yet, if you're still looking I am definitely interested in helping you out.

My gallery and portfolio can be found on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Along with my dA acct of course: constancelea.deviantart.com/ga…

Thank you for your time!
-Constance