Custom Keychain/Keyring

Hello :3

I know a lot of the stuff that gets commisioned on DeviantArt usually comes in Digital Form but I would like to have some Keychains made and posted to me :3

In total I would like 3 which are preferably made onto a metal or out of a rubbery material :3
(I want them to last so nothing that can deteriate or rub off please)

One of Bang Shishigami from the Blazblue series :3

One of Guts from the Bersek series :3

and one of Teemo from the League of Legends :3

If you are able to do that for me, please send me a note and we shall talk details.

Thank You :3
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

My name is Camila and I'm interested in your job offer (Chibis).

I'm Bachelor in Visual Arts, currently works with Product Design, illustration and comics in general.

You can visit my website www.cah-poszar.com/english  to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:

Commissions OPEN! by Cah-Poszar

My current web comic: tapastic.com/series/teerra_win…

I'm wainting for your response, my email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hey! I actually spend most of time doing custom keychain commissions if you're interested! 

A few examples of my keychains can be found here: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SparksCra…

Also a few examples of my artwork can be found on my blog :) 
Mikoshiba Mikoto Chibi by SparksReactor Daichi Sawamura Chibi by SparksReactor Krem Chibi by SparksReactor Male Mage Hawke Chibi by SparksReactor Commission: Fetch Chibi by SparksReactor Kaneki Ken Chibi #2 by SparksReactor Anders Chibi by SparksReactor Hinata Shouyou Chibi by SparksReactor
Hi! I'm MissBlackNails, I do chibis :D
[CE] Sweet up your life by MissBlackNails  [CE] Chibi Cocoa by MissBlackNails  26 of 52-Half,[Contest entry]Chibi Sami and Legion by MissBlackNails  23 of 52 - (Child of) Light by MissBlackNails  

This are my commissions :aww:
I want to work for you! Open commsI'll make you a discount if you order several things at once :la: choir 
TRADITIONAL ART
Pointillism                                                            $5.50 / 550Points
Watercolors                                                $6.80 / 680Points

&

Also, feel free to check my gallery for more examples :meow:

And LCMetalArt can turn them into keychains :D
Custom Metal Keychain Commissions (OPEN)
Are you an artist or lover of art that would love your art or art you love on a personalized, handmade, metal keychain? Well you have come to the right place! I have been making and cutting metal for years but for a year now I have been making sublimation key chains. I can either have an image with a background and cut it out or I can take Chibi figures and cut them out. For special inquiries about phone cases please send me a comment or note, I can currently do iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 (black and white), and samsung galaxy s but I can custom order you a phone case blank. Also feel free to ask your inquiries about mouse pads as well (I am planning on making mouse pads in the future and would like to know if people are interested) 
I currently have an etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/LCMetalArt that I sell key chains on and you are more than welcome to purchase any keychains you like there, I accept credit cards and paypal on my etsy shop (yes I do inter

If you decide to commission me, you won't regret it Ene (Smile) [V7] by Jerikuto Hope to hear from you soon ^^

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika
Hi there,

I am interested on your job offer. Please take a look on my Facebook page ya. Please contact me through email so I can send more work sample to you. My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Thank you & Hope to hear you soon!

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cre…