Comic Book Colorist Needed (Paid)

Looking for an experienced comic book colorist who can color a 24-page issue of an upcoming scifi comic about a virtual reality bounty hunter in the future.

To help emphasize the different realities seen in the story, I’m looking for someone whose style can smoothly transition between a grounded/realistic style for real world scenes to something a bit more vibrant and colorful for scenes in the virtual world. A reasonable turnaround time and consistency with deadlines are a definite plus.

Please send page rates and links to your portfolio/sequentials or any online samples to tonyjames34@gmail.com

Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link  
guillo0.daportfolio.com/
www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…
Hello,

I am a comic book colorist and I am interested in this job.

You can contact me by da note or email me at: anabatista2289@gmail.com

Example: liongirl2289.deviantart.com/ga…

I have more examples if you need them
Comic Flatter/Comic Color Assistant Available here! :)

Just Check out my Gallery if interested :D

nocturnalgeek10.deviantart.com…
Hello,
I'm very interested
here my coloring
Avenging Spiderman Promo Color by dotlineshape Kick Ass And Chew Bubble Gum By Squirrelshaver-d5m by dotlineshape
Yelena6 pg3 Color HD by dotlineshape Yelena6 pg2 Color HD by dotlineshape
Phenomenal page 18 Color by dotlineshape Phenomenal page 17 Color by dotlineshape
Phenomenal page 1 color_my Version by dotlineshape Phenomenal page 2 color_my version by dotlineshape
Looking forward to hearing from you

thank you for your time
Hi I'm really interested in long term projects! I work as a freelancer full time so I believe I can do the job pretty decently!
I really wanted to make a comic or manga of my own but haven't got the luxury of time and money since I mainly live off from taking commissions and all. in any case, I hope you find the right artist and be successful with your project!

sample artworks. 
Hounds Of Rock by M1karu Queenbee by M1karu Ponytail Lady by M1karu Scorpionlady2 by M1karu 
Steampunk Girl by M1karu SB $5 Foxgirl AUCTION [closed] by M1karu Punk Devil Hunter Auction [Closed] by M1karu Punk Assassin Adopt AB2 by Imagikey by M1karu The Keeper Adopt Closed(Colored Version) by M1karu
Email sent.
Thanks! ^_^
I'm very interested, send me a note and i'll send u some works :D
Email sent.
thanks!
Hola!

Not sure if you found anyone for your job offer yet, if you're still looking I am definitely interested in helping you out.

My gallery and portfolio can be found on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Along with my dA acct of course: constancelea.deviantart.com/ga…

Thank you for your time!
-Constance
Hi,
i'm so interested, email sent
thanks,
arty
Hi,I'm interested in your job offer, some of my art work here:

Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei Shinsekai by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Amnesia by Elle-Rei Mikazuki Munechika by Elle-Rei Sei by Elle-Rei :Adekan: by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Empath 144 by Elle-Rei Empath144 by Elle-Rei DYE -Synthesis- by Elle-Rei kabuongyoku by Elle-Rei :CE Alice by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei Hotaru by Elle-Rei 9+1 by Elle-Rei
 If you like my style, please check out my journal for the details. Commission(Open)
Hi I am looking for work
here you sending my link  
guillo0.daportfolio.com/
www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…
Sent you an email.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi there,

I am interested on your job offer. Please take a look on my Facebook page ya. Please contact me through email so I can send more work sample to you. My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Thank you & Hope to hear you soon!

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cre…