Sexy anime girl sketches, Name your price per sketch

I'm looking for artists who can draw some sexy sketches of anime girls from a few series.

The drawings are just sketches. Please make the most competitive offer you can. I will adjust my pricing based on the skill of the artist. Please only apply if you can draw reasonable looking sketches. 

Even if you are an extremely skilled artist that usually gets paid very highly for each piece I would like to encourage you to contact me because you will easily be able to quickly draw several sketches for me and make the same or more money than spending a long time shading one piece. 

This commission should also be pretty fun and easy. I just tell you the girl I want you to draw, send you some references and you draw sexy sketches. We can probably sort out payment for a page with a few sketches on it if I like your work. That's all there is to it. You're welcome to the rights of the images and you can display them or finish them if you make a sketch you like. They won't be used for anything by me except my own personal enjoyment. 

-if I get a sketch from you and I don't think it meets my quality requirements I will ask you to make revisions
-if I'm not satisfied with the sketch after changes I won't pay and I probably wont ask you to make any more
-if I get a sketch and I'm happy with it I'll pay you the agreed price by paypal and probably ask for more sketches

Thanks for reading, please send me a note with your portfolio and pricing and also show me what your sketches look like if you're interested.
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Give And Take by BLISSMODE You Got It All Wrong by BLISSMODE Where Do You Belong? by BLISSMODE I'll Not Grow Old by BLISSMODE If There's Time by BLISSMODE
Hopefully your still looking. I think you'll like my art. Message me if your interested in working together!
For Sketches I'll Charge about $15 per for digital. Or 20$ per for Traditional for shipping purposes.
Just posting to say I'm absolutely still looking for artists :)

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika Comm1 by shiromushiichika Verse by shiromushiichika

Manga Sample

Sample by shiromushiichika Manga Sample 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku 2020 by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika FOR EVERY LONE WOLVES by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika

ok , im not EXACTLY an anime artist , but. you may like my style. 
lets see here
Cute Summer Pic by temporaryWizard

Danika Cutie by temporaryWizard
Vendettaaaaaa remake by temporaryWizard  and the price would be 5 dollars per sketch but if you want color itll be 10
reply back if you think youre interested! :)
hello ,here is my arts ,i can try to do all the style you want .
and 8$ for each full body sketch .
Ceateau by asd4486  Piggirl by asd4486  Pf#100 by asd4486  Pf#96 by asd4486  Pf#91 by asd4486  Pf#78 by asd4486  Pf#33 by asd4486  Pf#67 by asd4486  Wolverine by asd4486  
Im very Interested, heres some of my best work! sketches are 15, full blown image is 80 to 100
ERyupage4 by Tree-inkHellsing by Tree-inkCecut 3 by Tree-inkMM with Zelda logo by Tree-inkProject Alex complete by Tree-inkwitch complete by Tree-inkDeath complete by Tree-inkPumpkin Witch by Tree-inkfiregirl concept by Tree-inkSkating girl concept by Tree-inkDarken scythe by Tree-inkWar Color by Tree-inkLink by Tree-inkKing Kazma by Tree-inkZebruh colored by Tree-inkSharq color by Tree-inkAir Ime complete by Tree-ink
"-if I'm not satisfied with the sketch after changes I won't pay..."

I'd like to remind everyone who apply for this project to be careful. Spookyboogy has all the rights to pay a piece after he received the sketch, but make sure to ask him about his background. People can be tricky sometimes, no matter how great your sketch is but if a client doesn't want to pay then they won't pay. And then just runaway with free artworks and then make another account to do the same thing. I'm not saying spookyboogy is someone like that, he has his own rules and it's up to anyone to abide it or not, I'm just giving an advanced reminder to people who are interested to apply in this project because this kind of thing happens A LOT.

Good luck to everyone :)

Sure, it's good general advice to always be careful. I just want to point out once again as I did below that it's only in the worst possible circumstances where I hire an artist and they don't try at all that I would be unlikely to pay anything. 
Yin 7/365 by Nierix  18$ :) just note me ^^
Hello,

My name is Camila and I'm interested in your job offer.

You can visit my website www.cah-poszar.com/english  to know more about me and my art.

Samples of my work:

Commissions OPEN! by Cah-Poszar

For this job, sketch, full body the price is 15 USD each one.

I'm wainting for your response, my email: mila.c.poszar@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hi spookyboogy,

I'm interested to do a sexy anime girl sketches for you. Please, have a look at my gallery here and let me know what do you think. Thanks.
cat-king.deviantart.com/
I do $2 per pencil sketch. Clean pencil sketches.
Commission 91 - Kit-Kat-Doodle by BenyiHS  Commission 70 - Sailor Zion by BenyiHS Commission 52 - Valentine's Day by BenyiHS  
(other examples)
HoW - Violett Hood by BenyiHS Commission 82 - Vixri by BenyiHS Commission 83 - Ribbon by BenyiHS Kinky by BenyiHS

But I work with advanced payment. Otherwise I won't take any commission. 

Thank you! :aww:
When you contract  an artist to do the sketch  you should pay them. if there are  revisions then  you should consider  in the arrangment. Not paying  the artist for  the service he rendered coz you say you just dont like it is unprofessional.  If the artist's style is the issue, then you shouldve looked at his gallery, before you consider hiring him in the first place.

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Odalisques by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo The Little Red Riding Hood and a She Wolf by JonathanChanutomo Ode to My Puberty by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo Marissa Alexandra by JonathanChanutomo la Socialite by JonathanChanutomo

Certainly interested. I can do $8 per sketch if you are purchasing a bulk amount. I'm going to supply some sketches (from YCH auctions) and some finished products as well.

YCH Yuri Oral Fun by MiZun  Yuri YCH by MiZun YCH Animated Futa by MiZun     YCH Animated CLOSED ITS ON TUMBLR by MiZun  Amethyst by MiZun   Summer time Ushi by MiZun Ushii Dakimakura by MiZun
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
"-if I'm not satisfied with the sketch after changes I won't pay and I probably wont ask you to make any more"

I'm sorry, but you're not paying for the item, you're paying for the service. I can't imagine anyone working any other job where they do what the job asks and then not be paid for it. :no: Requiring revisions and such, yes, absolutely! But to flat out say "yeah, I don't like it, not paying" nah... that doesn't work.
Sorry to hear the commission does not work for you.