looking for cover book commission

Hi, i need someone to make the cover for a book i'm still writing. I'm undecided between a cartoon style like the W.I.T.C.H saga or a semi-realistic. After choose the artist i will discuss privately the detail i want for the cover.

I Can pay with money or DA points.
PLease no private message, just submit here your info.
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you everybody for your propose to help.
At last i choose the artist for my commission. Hope in the future to work with some of you one day.

This treahd will be closed
Hola!

Not sure if you found anyone for your job offer yet, if you're still looking I am definitely interested in helping you out.

My gallery and portfolio of my digital paintings can be found on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/media/set/?se…

Along with my dA acct of course: constancelea.deviantart.com/ga…

Thank you for your time!
-Constance
Hello ! I am interested in your commission and willing to negotiate. Here are some work samples of mine : 

Emai me at parislannister@gmail.com

Chibi 2 by paris60    Lich in Frenzy by paris60     Dragonfish by paris60    Phoenix Summoning by paris60    Launch View by paris60    Redtattooile by paris60    Crimson Confrontation by paris60    Clank by paris60
Here's a few examples of what I can do. Note me if interested and we can work out a deal. :) (Smile)

Office Bints by Granitoons AstroCat poster by Granitoons What a Knight! by Granitoons Commission: Lesbitt and Charlstello by Granitoons Lady May-oress by Granitoons A striking entrance by Granitoons ITF - Rocket-Packed by Granitoons Icy something familiar by Granitoons
Hi, I would be happy to showcase some of my works for our consideration. Have a great day! feel free to contact me if you like anything you see:

Life String by Akiocha  Food For Thought by Akiocha  Big Hero 6 by Akiocha  Art Studies - Contrast by Akiocha  The Hunt is On - Alice Weiss by Akiocha  
Hi I am looking for work
here you sending my link  
guillo0.daportfolio.com/
www.facebook.com/VillarrealGui…
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
Hi there!
Maybe you want another style ..
I can do some style of drawing (manga, watercolor/colored pencils drawing, pencil sketch with digital coloring, semi-realistic, etc) :)

Feel free to check my works on instagram:
instagram.com/annacreation
instagram.com/anapasbond
instagram.com/_annacreation_

Warm regards,
Ana PB
Hi, I'm interested. 

my portfolio: portfolio.beastace.graphics

Best Regards
beastace
I'm interested. Check some of my cover work out here:

Diskordia 13 cover by Rivenis  Black Cat by Rivenis  Diskordia 12: The Return of Mr Punch by Rivenis  Diskordia 11 cover by Rivenis  Diskordia: Feels Like Falling cover by Rivenis  Diskordia 8 cover by Rivenis
I'm intrested :)

lease check out my gallery :veraart.deviantart.com/gallery…
I'm quick and precise, paypal payment.

Hope t hear from you soon,

Vera
Hey, I'm interested.

Come at me Bro by e-pona Hidden Shop - commission by e-pona Delphi by e-pona Portrait Study by e-pona
Gus and Dolly by e-pona Chibi Black Bear by e-pona The Wondrous Warthog by e-pona Airplane by e-pona Lil Dragon by e-pona

Send me a note if you like what you see.  Best of luck with your project.
Hi there!

Your writing a novel? That is very exciting! without knowing too much about it, I can't send you images that would support the theme exactly but I hope you can find something that interests you in my work. 
I have created book covers before, the most popular being 'The Black Falcon' and 'Rainslaughter': 

The Black Falcon by Tengu-Arts  Rainslaughter : The Affliction of Choice Book Cove by Tengu-Arts  

As for style, I have a wide range to choose from. I am also happy to adapt to a particulr style you'd wish to see. For now though, here are some samples of my work for you to check out: 

Aravis: Commission for MelonLord1 by Tengu-Arts  Noir by Tengu-Arts  Tingle the Monster Hunter by Tengu-Arts  Shadow of the Colossus by Tengu-Arts  Interstellar by Tengu-Arts  I Can See The End Of The World... by Tengu-Arts  Bonnie 8 by Tengu-Arts  

I wish you all the best with writing your novel.

Thanks for your consideration

- Michelle  
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Tan, an illustrator and concept artist. I am writing this email to express my interest in your job offer. You can take a quick look at my online portfolio here:
www.behance.net/tannguyen092

I hope my style is the one you are looking for. If you decide to go with me on your project please drop me a message then we can talk more about the project in detail. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tan Nguyen
Iam interested    
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response
look at my reel on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbobp_…
Vampire girl commission by junxy-studio  Hade Amazona by junxy-studio  Ryuko Final by junxy-studio  May by junxy-studio  Iori Yagami by junxy-studio  Pagina-6 comic by junxy-studio Super Cammy page comic line ink by junxy-studio  Tinkerbell disney lol by junxy-studio  OLD WORK... KILLING by junxy-studio  Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio  Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio  slayer cats genove by junxy-studio  Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio  ali by junxy-studio  Ryu POWER by junxy-studio  Akuma power by junxy-studio  Jack Ripper by junxy-studio  Dead spirit by junxy-studio  WARF by junxy-studio  TEMPTATION by junxy-studio  REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio  Elf Vampire by junxy-studio  Elf Demon by junxy-studio  Knight by junxy-studio  Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio  Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio  Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio  Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio  Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio  sasuke by junxy-studio  
hi my price is 150usd, let me know if you interested, Thank you

2D

Ollyne Apple Series: Blaze Queen by guugoo    Ollyne Apple by guugoo Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo  Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo  winter soldier by guugoo  running borg by guugoo  Thundercats by guugoo  Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo  robot study by guugoo  Blind Luchador by guugoo  Heroes Legend by guugoo 
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo  Female Reaper by guugoo  Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo 
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Killzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo  Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo  Meyli by guugoo
Please visit my gallery for samples of my artworks. Thank you. 
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Ice Goblin Ambush by mehchall Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi! I'm really interested in your job offer. Here's some examples of my artworks: 

Commission (COLORED SKETCH) - Claudine by MiyuKinTan Commission (COLORED SKETCH) - Tyra by MiyuKinTan Underwater by MiyuKinTan  Noa (again) by MiyuKinTan Summer heat. by MiyuKinTan Commission - Fable by MiyuKinTan Broken by MiyuKinTan

Fire and Blood by MiyuKinTan Valar Morghulis by MiyuKinTan Commission (COLORED SKETCH) - Asma Jensen by MiyuKinTan Caleb and Cornelia - W.I.T.C.H by MiyuKinTan Will Vandom - W.I.T.C.H by MiyuKinTan The Earth Power - Cornelia Hale by MiyuKinTan

Please send me a note if you like my work :)
Hello, I would be interested in your offert. I'll add some of my recent works. I can also do simple/cartoon background. Have a good day :)
What a big heart I have... by MrsSandy Commission: Ither 3 by MrsSandy Commission: Ither 1 by MrsSandy Commission - Ithildae Orquwen by MrsSandy  MrsSandy's Paypal Commission by MrsSandy