Anime Artist Wanted- $50.00 to spend, Paypal only please!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for an anime artist who wouldn't mind drawing a book cover for me. These books don't usually sell all that well, but I will manage to get my money back on the cover.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind drawing a little 'fan-service'. It won't involve any nudity, or anything like that. Just two characters on the cover, a simple background, and that's it.

If you would like to see what I'm looking for, please check out my DA page, or look at the picture below.

Underling and Boss (F/F Tickling) - E-novel by MrTenacious01

What I'm looking for.

1. Someone who doesn't mind fan-service.

2. Someone who can finish the drawing in two weeks or less.

3. Cute art.

5. Someone who will let me publish my book, and do some advertising before they post the cover on their DA account. This is very important!

And that's it! Please note me!

THANKS!
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what are you willing to pay for this?
Hello, I'm a 3rd year character design major at my local art college, I love to draw cute, colourful and whimsical! I'd be very interested in drawing a cover for you if you're still looking, here are some examples of my work!;
Zelda's Lullaby by Forever-Nocturne Trinity by Forever-Nocturne I am the sum of my parts by Forever-Nocturne Fight by Forever-Nocturne Satsuki by Forever-Nocturne Frog Face by Forever-Nocturne Yang by Forever-Nocturne Princess Peach Scroll by Forever-Nocturne Rei's Sweet Tooth by Forever-Nocturne Jinx by Forever-Nocturne
I dont know if you want or need, but you can see my gallery if you are interested ; v ;
Hii! Im opening commissions. I can draw chibi humans, normal humans, fantasy things, any thing you want <3
you can see some of my drawings and my prices right here-->

hikaru117.deviantart.com/journ…

PD: I accept points. I work with these-> 100points=1$. So lets say you want a chibi that cost 5$, it will cost 500points.
Thanks for reading!! n_n
Maybe I can help, you can check my works here: kionist.deviantart.com
Hi, i would be interested! It would be $20 for the commission.
Neferpitou - Pitou chibi - Hunter x Hunter by Niikochan  [OPEN] $5/500 point - Adoptable  - Anime by Niikochan  FFXIV commission - Miqo'te reindeer by Niikochan  
I am interested in doing this! Shoot me a note if you'd like.

Miku Colored by willdrawforyaoi 009 Blastoise Colored by willdrawforyaoi Graveyard Queen Colored by willdrawforyaoi 010 Caterpie Colored by willdrawforyaoi
006 Charizard Colored by willdrawforyaoi 025 Pikachu Colored by willdrawforyaoi 026 Raichu Colored by willdrawforyaoi 004 Charmander Colored by willdrawforyaoi
Hi, I am offering for FREE for the first piece of project you have or you can pay me any price you want, and you just can cancel or re-negotiate on second one. if you have only one project then is fine but i only can do for first 10 customer, let me know what you think and we could start it soon.
email: appleworld0000@yahoo.com

Thank you very much
Hello,
I have experienced working with many Japanese game companies and I hope I could draw this awesome commission from you ^^
I guess you can say I'm an old man. Hahaha! by Ixora140  It is game over when you die by Ixora140  Touken Ranbu, shall we begin? by Ixora140  Fanart Nakigitsune by Ixora140

Spoiler Touken Ranbu harem by Ixora140  Bill Cipher design by Ixora140 Welcome back Allen ! by Ixora140
Goddess of Lamp by Ixora140  Hannya by Ixora140  The Dragon Knight by Ixora140

Hello. I'm interested in your offer.
I can do moe-style, or a bit more realistic than that, but all will still be in manga-style.
I don't mind fan-service. I believe it is a powerful weapon to attract interest.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with much samples since I'm still building my portfolio. I do have some artworks posted in here in deviantart. 
I'm happy to help you with this :D I don't mind a little fan service, I can finish it quickly and I can refrain from uploading until you've finished your business with the image :) I'll make sure it's very cute too ;) 
I can help you out for $25 too! :D

Commission: Flame-Chan by TailoftheDevil Chihiro Fujisaki ~ Dangan Ronpa by TailoftheDevil  Criminal Nana by TailoftheDevil 
Give And Take by BLISSMODE You Got It All Wrong by BLISSMODE Where Do You Belong? by BLISSMODE I'll Not Grow Old by BLISSMODE If There's Time by BLISSMODE
Hopefully your still looking. I think you'll like my art. Message me if your interested in working together!
Hiya!! Dunno if this is still open... I'll just leave a few of my piccus here :meow:

Frozen Fever by Ero-Haru Day 1: Playground by Ero-Haru
Fishboy YCH - sample by Ero-Haru Free! Ballet AU by Ero-Haru
.:CE:. Definitely he prefers vanilla, lol by Ero-Haru SSH - Tarea 1 - Comida con Dae by Ero-Haru
[ PantsuArmy ] - King Usui - info-added by Ero-Haru Day 5 - What freedom is by Ero-Haru
I have an anime art style, but I`m not sure I can do it, if the fan-service is too extreme. My art looks like this:
Circ de Chibi AUCTION (OPEN) by Keira-chann  Keira-chann by Keira-chann  Swing Me by Keira-chann  Rain by Keira-chann Morganite by Keira-chann  
I'm interested. Here is some of my artwork 
     Slow loris by xkeroppi   Rhino horn by xkeroppi    Cloud by xkeroppi  Binturong by xkeroppi   Howl x Sophie by xkeroppi  Manatee by xkeroppi
Ill do it 
Im very Interested, heres some of my best work!
ERyupage4 by Tree-inkHellsing by Tree-inkCecut 3 by Tree-inkMM with Zelda logo by Tree-inkProject Alex complete by Tree-inkwitch complete by Tree-inkDeath complete by Tree-inkPumpkin Witch by Tree-inkfiregirl concept by Tree-inkSkating girl concept by Tree-inkDarken scythe by Tree-inkWar Color by Tree-inkLink by Tree-inkKing Kazma by Tree-inkZebruh colored by Tree-inkSharq color by Tree-inkAir Ime complete by Tree-ink
Yin 7/365 by Nierix  18$ Anime character by Nierix  10$ just note me
Hi MrTenacious01,

I'm interested to do fan service for you. Please, have a look at my gallery here and let me know what do you think. Thanks.
cat-king.deviantart.com/
Hope you having a good day! :D (Big Grin) Here is my commission list:

Chibis - $5

Sketch - $5

Sketch [Color] - $6 

Lineart [No Color/No BG] - $11

Lineart [Color/No BG] - $15

Lineart [No Color/BG] - $18

Lineart [Color/Simple BG] - $20

Lineart [Color/Complex BG] - $40~ [Depending on complexity]

Commission: Flame-Chan by TailoftheDevil Chihiro Fujisaki ~ Dangan Ronpa by TailoftheDevil NANA To Love-Ru by TailoftheDevil Criminal Nana by TailoftheDevil 

Every commission helps me improve, and I'd love to help you out with this :D