Need Three Artist

Need a total of three artists for my rpg book. Please note for more information.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested in hearing more about your project. Please review my work here along with www.zackagardner.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/zackagardner

Please contact me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to commission me.

Thanks!

Hornpot  Clawdia by zackagardner
Hello, I'm interested. Please check my journal for samples and prices: Commissions! 4/5 slots! Last slot avaible!
We have increased the spots from 3 - 4 artist... Need two more artists 
id like to join.Guy looking at the sky by Kaidolen Girl-in-water-colored by Kaidolen Naruto by Kaidolen Shooting-arrows Colored by Kaidolen
      I'm interested in your project. I have worked with many clientele.  I have attached my professional portfolio for your viewing. My prices are flexible and I can work within your budget.

samurai30's deviantART gallery
Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
Preview by Yahoo

Best

Nathan Winburn
LeadnInkDesigns
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello
Im interested :)
here is my link 7aho.deviantart.com/
feel free to ask
hello im interested from the commission your`e offering...please do look at my sample works :) (Smile)
Spider Gwen by xXARCIAXx  Only One by xXARCIAXx  Venomous Smile by xXARCIAXx  Apeshit Bananarang!! by xXARCIAXx  Commission: Maachi by xXARCIAXx

Starry Sky by xXARCIAXx   Commission: Lexi x Izaya by xXARCIAXx  Little Hope by xXARCIAXx  Super Girl Unbound Commission by xXARCIAXx  Commission Barbarian Archer by xXARCIAXx 
if your interested please leave me a note and we can talk about the commission :) (Smile) thanks 

Hello, my name is jonathan chanutomo.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.c…

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note

or email me at jehonathan89@yahoo.co.id

. thx a lot!

Fighters by JonathanChanutomo Everyone want Slave Leia by JonathanChanutomo PPF Photography Crew by JonathanChanutomo Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo

Hi, I am interested:

Demongirl by oMIAUo Nike by oMIAUo Dark King by oMIAUo Treasurehunter by oMIAUo Lady O by oMIAUo Seeking Daylight by oMIAUo Take the body and give me the rest by oMIAUo Tital Wave Dragon by oMIAUo
Hello. I am illustrator, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist Gerry Kissell.
I am the artist of the best selling graphic novels IRON SKY (IDW) and CODE WORD: GERONIMO (IDW), as well as lead artist on ENDTIME (Capstan Comics) and the 1MIL sold digital graphic novel ALAN WAKE for Xbox/Remedy Entertainment, and the new critically acclaimed comic series VINDICATED INC. Recently I finished the storyboards for the film No Better Place To Die, for Warriors Inc., the folks behind Platoon, Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers. I also served as their lead production artist for the World War II film, as well as the official cover artist for their publishing branch, Warrior Publishing Group, including the NY Times Best Seller, The 13th Valley.

Follow this link to view samples of all my work.
gerrykissell.com/gerrysamples/

I can supply more samples if needed.

My rates are negotiable.

Some quotes about my work:
"Gerry's just a top notch artist. He never fails to impress us with his skill and knowledge." --Dale Dye, CEO, Warriors Inc.

"Gerry is an art making machine. Just a beast." --Ted Adams, CEO, IDW Publishing

"Gerry is the consummate comic-book artist they'll tell you doesn't exist any more." --Chris Ryall, Editor-in-Chief, IDW Publishing

"The guy is the future of realistic action comics." --Rob Simpson, Editor-in-Chief, EA Games Comics.

"One of my favorite artists. The one true heir to Al Williamson's realistic style." --Tom Waltz, Senior Writer, IDW Publishing

I hope you enjoy my work, and I look forward to hearing from you.

All my best,
Gerry

Vindicated Inc: Book One cover art by GerryKissell  Large Doctor Bar by GerryKissell  Exiting by GerryKissell  4th Doctor by GerryKissell  Page 11 from the comic Vanquished by GerryKissell  Captain by GerryKissell  Thor by GerryKissell  official Iron Sky Christmas card by GerryKissell  Who's There? by GerryKissell  Boba Fett Escapes the Sarlac Pit by GerryKissell  11x17 Darth Maul by GerryKissell  Doctor for the holidays by GerryKissell  The Doctor Said Open Wide And Say Ah. by GerryKissell  Bayeux pencils sample 2 by GerryKissell  Bayeux pencils sample by GerryKissell  

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika

Hi there...I am interested with your project.And here some sample arts of mine...COMMISSION : OSSTERIAN BEAUTY by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : MOON POWER MAKE UP!!! by MiyancaoiMAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiRINKA of re:ON by MiyancaoiHEY BABY HEY by MiyancaoiHEY BABY by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi REI RYUGAZAKI by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US (BIKINI) by MiyancaoiCOME WITH US by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE BEACH by MiyancaoiHatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by MiyancaoiPINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi Hope these suits you... My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work.. but mostly I start in $50.For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.comBest regardsAnca.
I'm  interested. 
Morrigan Aensland by rayka2
Hi, I'd be glad to help. And here's my price list:
Commission Price List by ratatula  

Half price for additional character in one picture

Here are some of commission pictures I did before:
Fearless by ratatula  (2/4) Day by ratatula  (3/4) Dusk by ratatula   (4/4) Night by ratatula  Kiriban Prize by ratatula  Finalize by ratatula  
Hi, I am Anthony Moravian, a traditional fantasy artist. I would love to work together with you to create the book covers. Feel free to check out my gallery on here or my website anthony-moravian-knsa.squarespace.com. You can contact me here or by email at amoravian@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

The Queen (Updated) by AntMora  The Cat's Calling by AntMora  The Rabbit and the Mushroom by AntMora  Cemetery Angel by AntMora  Self Portrait by AntMora   Lady and the Wolf by AntMora  Through the Depths by AntMora  White and Black by AntMora