Design Help Needed: Attractive Male Characters Anime Style

Ok, I'm the writer for a manga, and  I've already got some artists working on the female characters and other stuff, so now I need some male characters designed.  
What I'm looking for:  A good grasp of anatomy for one, and an ability to draw different types of characters for two.  Most of the men are going to be good looking, and the ages will range from twelve to the forties.  
How it works:  Let me see samples of your work.  If I decide to hire you, I'll send you the character profile and half of the fee up front using paypal
I look forward to seeing what you can do
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I'll leave my some examples here, ok?
New Year WIP by Spaca   COMMISSION: Luke (Illustration and Design) by Spaca  COMMISSION: Liam and Vira in the Kitchen by Spaca  COMMISSION: ICON by Spaca  Commision Easters by Spaca  COMMISSION: ONE MORE ICON by Spaca  COMMISSION: BANNER by Spaca  COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca   
All commissions regardless of details and style are now just $20 instead of their previous price. Send me a note or email me for the fastest response at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM

My SKYPE is: ajthe90skid

Here's some example of my art:

COMMISSION: Scott's tattoo by Lightning-PoweredCOMMISSION: Jenovan by Lightning-PoweredCammy in Color by Lightning-PoweredCOMMISSION: Archimages 1 by Lightning-PoweredSHIELD and Arrow (colors) by Lightning-PoweredPixie in color by Lightning-PoweredTrigger Happy Time Challenge by Lightning-PoweredCNRBOYxMAGU Cover art by Lightning-Powered
My style would be perfect for this. 

c01 by maligni c02 by maligni co3 by maligni c04 by maligni c05 by maligni
Let's Go Camping by maligni Rarkthor's Hold by maligni Dancing with the Enemy by maligni Elf Among The Bricks by maligni Lady of the Dark by maligni

My prices are below.
maligni.deviantart.com/journal…

Good luck on your project.
Hi,
I'm
 professional in illustration and concept art.
here are samples of my work:

Ranger by linggarbramanty   Subzero by linggarbramanty  Oda Nobunaga by linggarbramanty  Mind control by linggarbramanty  Elf Ambush by linggarbramanty

beauty and the giant by linggarbramanty Epimetheus by linggarbramanty  Taishakuten by linggarbramanty  Spell by linggarbramanty  Tentacle Swarm by linggarbramanty 

linggarbramanty.deviantart.com…

Contact me if you're interested.
Thank you for your time

linggarbramanty@gmail.com
Hi! My name is Queensolaris and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! 'm studying to become a cartoonist so I like to draw different character, especially Anthro animal (but that doesn't mean I ignore humans ;) (Wink) ) 

Of course, the value point-money are not equal, but at last i don't care, i'm ok with this.

here some example of my art! queensolaris.deviantart.com/

In addition, there is a special offer: If you commissioned a design from me, you can get a second free from :iconvalethehowl: just go here---> valethehowl.deviantart.com/

for those interested, here's the rules:
-I accept only paypal (if you want to pay with money, of course)
-I refuse to draw scenes of violence, vore, physical or psychological abuse, or may disturb people
-Yaoi and yuri couples are accepted, but must be requested only in romantic attitude; the "naked seeds" are accepted but not those "complete"
NOTE: if you want a erotic draw, you must contact me with a MP

Sketch 6$ or 30 point:Una bomba! by QueenSolaris 
character profile 15$ or 140 point: falco commissione by QueenSolaris 
Big draw 20$ or 80 point:Odalisca by QueenSolaris The plumber (or dat ass) by QueenSolaris 
little draw 10$ or 60 points:Xadros by QueenSolaris 
draw with multiple character 40$ or 200 points:Saloon by QueenSolaris Battle For The Last Pizza by QueenSolaris 
CHIBI 20$ or more or 100 points:New Commission offer: Chibi character! by QueenSolaris 
Samples

Sleepytime boyfie by GMchan    Boy Ah! by GMchan    Commission for Samonsea-2nd by GMchan    Sugamama by GMchan    APH USUK in stylish suits by GMchan    Still Sleepy by GMchan    

COMMISSIONS : OPEN

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika

Hi there! Would love to work and help out on your manga project :) 

Here are some samples of my artworks. I hope it fits your type of style. :)

commission-art goapostate claes LQ by AngelsTale  COMMISSION: Cynthia for MissMouri by AngelsTale COMMISSION: Vash Stampede for 017m by AngelsTale COMMISSION: Katherine x Fetch for The-F0X by AngelsTale COMMISSION: Karin x Ruca for The-F0X by AngelsTale
COMMISSION: Grid for snark.shark by AngelsTale Matryoshka : Miku by AngelsTale Sweet Sabotage : Astrid Tryst by AngelsTale
Danny Phantom by AngelsTale Sweet Sabotage : Kent Rondo by AngelsTaleSweet Sabotage : Yui Sakurada by AngelsTale
02 Darkstalkers - Lei Lei by AngelsTale DJMAX: Raise Me Up by AngelsTaleWaltz in the Night Sky by AngelsTale
Hey Lunchbox by AngelsTale COMMISSION: Dearly Loved for Linked-Memories by AngelsTale Pouty Portrait by AngelsTaleThe Real Raven by AngelsTale

You can view more of my works in:
angelstale.deviantart.com/gall…
instagram.com/angelstale_art/

If interested or any inquiry, please do not hesitate to drop me a message here in DA, or email me at crowavalon@gmail.com
:) Thank you so much!

- Ellie. AngelsTale.
Hello! I would love to discuss this project with you. Here are some examples of my male characters I've drawn: 
Preview (You can feel the beautiful day) by ArienSmith  Satanica by ArienSmith  'I am the Kindness You Need'-Colored by ArienSmith  Is This Redemption? by ArienSmith  The Angel by ArienSmith  The Scribe by ArienSmith

Please don't hesitate to note me here or email me at asmith13@mica.edu if you're interested! I'd love to discuss rates. 
Hey hey.
I am also interested in this. I'm pretty good at male anatomy.

I'll just post my most recent works here.

Day 2 of my improvement challenge by Tried-drawing
improvement challenge day one by Tried-drawing
Day4 of improvement challenge by Tried-drawing

You can see more of the guys I drew in this folder:
tried-drawing.deviantart.com/g…

If you like my style and want to know more then just pm me :)
I can provide a broad range of industry services.
(I've always preferred how Ghost in the Shell & Castlevania portrayed males)

50e23b4e-043c-11e3-9fb8-22000aa5129e-large by Mercenary-Artist
769e801c-0442-11e3-87f3-22000aa5108a-large by Mercenary-Artist
69857d74-044a-11e3-9085-22000aa5129e-large by Mercenary-Artist
Cbc53eb2-0458-11e3-9cff-22000a91e9a7-large by Mercenary-Artist
27e25f52-1c4c-11e4-a3d1-22000a98b2af-large by Mercenary-Artist

Portfolio,
MercenaryArt.net

Email & Skype,
MercenaryArt@yahoo.com

Quote available upon further discussion.

Thanks for your consideration,
-Robert III
interested here note me if you considered my artwork below.

full detailed artwork
Aqua in Land of Departure by vzilefreak korra alone by vzilefreak Plant Venture Analysis Messed Up ver.1.02 by vzilefreak Queen's Monster Hunt by vzilefreak tekken williams sister by vzilefreak Alice n' Atelier Land by vzilefreak Lab member the gathering by vzilefreak Aqua Marina by vzilefreak
Oracle monk by vzilefreak Ice Witch by vzilefreak Knight Soldier by vzilefreak Jester by vzilefreak Zombie by vzilefreak Agent 003 by vzilefreak Agent 005 by vzilefreak
Character design
project x shoujo design by vzilefreak

Hello, I am very interested in this job. Please take a look at some examples of my work.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch via nylee@hotmail.co.uk or through DeviantArt private message. 

Thank you

N L V I - 2 by NyleLevi Shaman by NyleLevi N L V I by NyleLevi Practice 11 - Catwoman by NyleLevi Comic Cover by NyleLevi Tigerwolf by NyleLevi Gorilla! by NyleLevi

Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time

Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

Children Bait by ManekiNeko11 Nice to meet you young lady by ManekiNeko11 Summoning the demons of my soul by ManekiNeko11 For My Little Bat by ManekiNeko11 Rie Kessels pin-up by Diorgo In Fractions by ManekiNeko11

They Still Remember by ManekiNeko11 Hang on There by ManekiNeko11 Stitwork_page 04 by ManekiNeko11The Centaurus Curse Page 8 Issue 5 by ManekiNeko11Maternity page 4 by ManekiNeko11 Maternity page 5 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 4  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 8  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11

Walking on red wolf's forest by ManekiNeko11 Dragon and a girl by ManekiNeko11 Angel in darkness by ManekiNeko11 

Vectors

My OC Gothica by ManekiNeko11 My Princess by ManekiNeko11  Kp Thumb for Bride of Discord Review by ManekiNeko11 Yuko-sama Pony by ManekiNeko11

Sprites

KP cuddling Discord by ManekiNeko11 Cara Sprite commission by ManekiNeko11 Dan-kitten-sprite by ManekiNeko11 Sprite animation gif by ManekiNeko11

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:

yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you

Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
I'm interested. See my profile for commission details.