Need 40-50 original pieces. getting a feel for prices at the moment

I am working on a project with some friends and we plan to make our project go serious. We will be needing:

20-25 pictures of various exotic environments on par with this image
static.comicvine.com/uploads/o…

and 20-25 pictures of various figures on par with this  image
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/p…

I just googled and found those images, but they are the quality  i'm looking for. what type of pricing would I be looking at for the prints?
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Note with details sent. Thank you for your time.
Hello, I'm very interested, please check my journal for prices and samples: May Commissions! 3/5 slots!
I am a professional concept artist and illustrator with extensive experience with card games as well as video games.

Please feel free to look at my portfolio and get back to me if my style suits your project.

My email is Vincentvh@msn.com.
For something like those, I'd charge $175-$400 each, depending on the complexity of the image.
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Zealot by samuraipeter The Seductive Siren by samuraipeter Crusade by samuraipeter Antharion Poster Art by samuraipeter Innsmouth by samuraipeter Futile Attack by samuraipeter
Hi ,
i am cici , freelance 2d enviroment artist . i am interested on your project . Here are some of my work from my gallery .
Feel free to send me a note or to email me : weechyi@yahoo.com.tw  ,  if my work meet your requirements, thanks .

castle by CiCiY     Boomzap test by CiCiY     Ruin by CiCiY     Hall by CiCiY    Forge Room by CiCiY    Cabin by CiCiY     Room01 by CiCiY    Bola Kampung Movie Matte Painting by CiCiY   
Jonker street by CiCiY     Background Test by CiCiY
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

or my Deviant Art Sketch book:

thejourney1989.deviantart.com/…

Thank you.
I appreciate your interest but your style just isn't what we are after
If you like what you see please PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: mrrocket@roadrunner.com
PAYPAL only.

Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===

Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered General Kota by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered

=== INKS ===

Star Wars: Immolation #1 Cover by Lightning-Powered SKETCHBOOK COMMISSION: Turbulence1973 by Lightning-Powered $35 EMERGENCY COMMISSION: Roacherz by Lightning-Powered

=== COLORS ===

COMMISSION: Scott's tattoo by Lightning-Powered Chrono Trigger Collab: Melchior by Lightning-Powered MUNCHIES2 Cover by Lightning-Powered
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Ty Tansley
I appreciate your interest but your style just doesn't fit what we're after.

Hello, I am Yunior Guerra, a 2d artist from Dominican Republic. I have plenty experience in concept art and illustration.

For any inquiry feel free to drop me a note or a mail to phenriel31@gmail.com

Here are some quick samples of my job, along with the link to my portfolio.

CyberPunk_Fashion by Fenris31 Of Venom by Fenris31 Warm_Care by Fenris31 Desert_Castle by Fenris31 Recon by Fenris31 Breather by Fenris31

phenriel31.wix.com/fenris-art

Thanks for reading. 

I'm very interested.
The price for professional quality that like is start from $300.
Please check my gallery here for your consideration
whiteguardian.deviantart.com/g…
Interested, here`s some of my sample, about the price, with that quality I think it`ll be around 100$ for each
Regards,
Wenart.
End of the chase by Wenart Ghibli Tribute by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart Animal Crossing new Leaf fanart by Wenart Spitpaint 8 by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Pixel art commission by Wenart CIvilization by Wenart Rouge by Wenart Avatar by WenartSpitpaint 11 by Wenart Congratulation Naruto! by Wenart Peach Soldier by Wenart
yeah Im interested I sent a note
I'd be interested in working on the figure images. I'm an illustrator and I paint fantasy art in a realistic and semi-realistic style. Will discuss pricing in PM if you're interested.

Iara, Lady of the Waters by miss-hena Bringer Of Life by miss-hena Distant Calls by miss-hena DSA: Kor-Geweihter by miss-hena Pathfinder Fanart: Amiri by miss-hena

My gallery: miss-hena.deviantart.com/galle…

I hope my style is suitable for your project! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey ,
I am interested in this opportunity . Thats matte painting , im confident of achieving that quality of art ! Here are a few samples of previous work ( please keep in mind that im constantly improving over time and note WHEN these pieces were made as well as the total time spent on these in the descriptions ). Price is negotiable , hourly or per image/ set of images too !

The lionhead cave by VibhasVirwani A.i. Companion by VibhasVirwani the Time-travellers spaceport by VibhasVirwani  warcry promotional 2 by VibhasVirwani  grand gate to the magic city by VibhasVirwani  dogfight over port royal by VibhasVirwani  The great wall by VibhasVirwani  EOW200 a long journey ahead by Vibhas virwani by VibhasVirwani    environment concept art - Departurescape by VibhasVirwani The Old Apothecary CHOW 378 entry by VibhasVirwani  Homecoming day ! by VibhasVirwani  Shayana shop character commission ! by VibhasVirwani  alien world creature by VibhasVirwani  Dr. Thought and his therapy clinic by VibhasVirwani   Fantasy Temple game environment/scene by VibhasVirwani merfolk colony tide power generator by VibhasVirwani  Game Gurus Temple Scene Render 3d Studio Max by VibhasVirwani  shiva's descendant by VibhasVirwani  character concept wip by VibhasVirwani  The Eye Gouger by VibhasVirwani  Steampunk Coppelia by VibhasVirwani   

here is a link to my portfolio website : www.vibhasvirwani.com
looking forward to hearing from you ! :)
I understand ! Please keep me in mind if something else might come up :)
Hello! I'm interested in your project. Please have a look at my gallery or view my official portfolio at www.artstation.com/artist/bogd… . Leave a note if you're interested and want to discuss prices.