WILL PAY FOR REQUEST

i am willing to pay 20-30$ for a print! 

Please note me if interested! and I will let you know what I would like to request for you to draw. You can do a sketch and then if i really like it i will ask you to draw it digitally! 
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
COMMISSION INFORMATION {OPEN} by NicaRox
I can do a High quality lineart print - canvas size is at your request.
Hello !
Here are some of my works.

Unknown OC by wei777  V6white by wei777  Morrigan lineart by wei777 dmn Lineart by wei777
Xiao by wei777V by wei777Morrigan by wei777Mai by wei777

If you are interested, please let me know :)
price list
Zeaeevee Commission Price Sheet (Open) by zeaeevee 

Some examples of my work.
     Po and Tigress - Valentine by zeaeevee Art Trade: Momo and Hiro by zeaeevee Camille And Charmander - On the Road by zeaeevee $5 Commission - Pyrofrost1 by zeaeevee    Commission Pyrofrost by zeaeevee    Art Trade: SpicyIndigo by zeaeevee    St Lucia 36 Anniversary by zeaeevee      MLP FiM - Tree Hugger by zeaeevee    Canterlot Dj Pon3 by zeaeevee      Vaporeon-F and Leafeon-M by zeaeevee 
thank you for replying to my job forum! I like your style and would like you to sketch my OC Storm-Breaker fav.me/d8iysxc if i send you another message later asking for a digital version that means you are being considered as a Top Choice against other competing artists!! I will announce the winner once all submissions have been reviewed! If you are the winner i will note you and send the points over to your account! the winner will receive 1000 points
hmm... i didnt realize it was some sort of contest. i thought you were looking for someone to commission
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
thank you for replying to my job forum! I like your style and would like you to sketch my OC Storm-Breaker fav.me/d8iysxc if i send you another message later asking for a digital version that means you are being considered as a Top Choice against other competing artists!! I will announce the winner once all submissions have been reviewed! If you are the winner i will note you and send the points over to your account! the winner will receive 1000 points

Hi, I am currently and art student and I am really interested in your request because character design is something that I want to focus on as an art career. I think that this would be a great opportunity for me if given the chance.

Most of my gallery consists of traditional art, but I do digital works too. Here are some examples:

:
Lee Yu Qiong by jiangyufu Asian Girl by jiangyufu long road by jiangyufu
Contact me : Jiangyufu2014@gmail.com 
Facebook : www.facebook.com/henry.khuong
Are you looking for someone to cmm or for contest entry???
sorry this contest is over, there will be no points reward given
thank you for saying you are interested! the winner will recieve 1000 points!!
I like your style and would like you to sketch my OC Storm-Breaker fav.me/d8iysxc if i send you another message later asking for a digital version that means you are being considered as a Top Choice against other competing artists!! I will announce the winner once all submissions have been reviewed! If you are the winner i will note you and send the points over to your account! the winner will receive 1000 points
Ah sorry I don't do contests. Thought you were looking for a commission. Good luck!
Commission Info by Ooliebot  

examples of colored works:

Cooper N Suzy Mccoy by Ooliebot  Cordelia Commission by Ooliebot  Clothes Mmemememe by Ooliebot 
doodles with little to no color: 
fuck me up bug boy by Ooliebot  Roy And Gay by Ooliebot 
if you like my work and style then i'd be happy to work with you or for you in any way! 
thank you for replying to my job forum!  I like your style and would like you to sketch my OC Storm-Breaker fav.me/d8iysxc if i send you another message later asking for a digital version that means you are being considered as a Top Choice against other competing artists!! I will announce the winner once all submissions have been reviewed! If you are the winner i will note you and send the points over to your account! the winner will receive 1000 points
Sorry, I thought this was a commission so I'll have to withdraw. Good luck!
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
thank you for replying to my job forum!  I like your style and would like you to sketch my OC Storm-Breaker fav.me/d8iysxc if i send you another message later asking for a digital version that means you are being considered as a Top Choice against other competing artists!! I will announce the winner once all submissions have been reviewed! If you are the winner i will note you and send the points over to your account! the winner will receive 1000 points