Looking for a talented illustrator and colorist for an anime-style book cover!

I'm wrapping things up and am preparing to publish the first book of the "The Unfamiliar Path" series. The last thing I am needing is for someone to do all of the following:
-Create a fully-colored cover page (front and back) with 12 characters (the 12 will be on the front; the back will just be a detailed background color).
-Develop a design style for "The Unfamiliar Path" logo - something that will last throughout the series.
-be bendable to adjustments of color, posture, angle, design, and overall process of the book cover.
-be contactable during the work process and quick to respond (Within 4 hours)

I will close the deal on the 30th of May and will need to have you complete the assignment a week after I provide you with all the details (roughly June 10th).

You will be provided with 12 detailed descriptions of the characters along with images that display what they'll wear. Information as to how you will draw the book cover and logo will be explained thoroughly.

The series itself is a Action-filled story with a decent dark side to it. Comedy, Drama, Romance and Psychological genres are also contained in it. I would like the colors of choice to reflect that in some way. With the instructed colors of clothing characters are wearing, it is natural for some of the clothes to look weird or too similar to other pieces of clothing. With that in mind, I will ask for your better judgement if something should be changed in a character's appearance.

The attachment below is a sample of the color scheme I would like to see. I'll also ask you to draw a rough design of one of my characters with color so that I can confirm your ability to produce what I am needing.

I would like the price for this assignment to be somewhere around $200-$250 (we can negotiate). 
The reason why this might seem too little of a payment for the work involved is because you will receive multiple perks in doing so, such as...
-Your artwork will be placed in online stores and many retailers in various countries.
-Your creditations on the artwork will attract more people to your work, pro-folio, webpage, social account, etc.
-More work will be made available to you from me if you choose to do so (because I'll need a similiar style to be made in relation to the first book's design.
-You might catch the eye of other big-timers who would like you to do a project for them.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via notes or my email at jxg12d@acu.edu
I know it seems like a lot of work, but I'll make it as stressless as possible! xD

All material shown to you by me during our partnership will be copyrighted in accordance to the ICF (International Copyright Foundation). You will be credited as the artist(s) of the book cover as well as the logo designer(s) with me pertaining the rights as the original owner.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
An illustrator has been found for the project - I thank each and every one of you for your interest in the project!
Hi,

I'm interested.
Hello I am interested, you can find my portfolio at: shehryar150.wix.com/shehryarsa…
examples of my work:

Spirited Away: Kohaku River by graced-for-art  Serenity by graced-for-art  Owari no Seraph: Majestic by graced-for-art  Golden Eagle by graced-for-art

Commission: Peruvian Jungle by graced-for-art  Sunbeam lit cavern by graced-for-art
Hello, I'm interested
Here are some of my examples:
Who will you choose? by Izasan Kagamine Len by Izasan I'm sorry by Izasan Ken Kaneki by Izasan Len n' Kaito by Izasan Another me w/ speedpaint by Izasan Kagamineee by Izasan
I also send a email.
Thank you
Hello,

Just send you a mail. I can color your comicbook pages.

If you like my artwork, contact me by e-mail, and we can discuss options. (e-mail:  3d2dizayn@gmail.com)
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
You can check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com

hatice-client comic book Coloring-coloring preview by eydii   hatice-client comic book Coloring-coloring preview by eydii   hatice-client comic book Coloring-coloring preview by eydii
Fig 001 by eydii  Fig 004 by eydii  Fig 007 by eydii    Childrens Comicbook Books Pages-0058 By Hatice Bay by eydii 3d2dizayn Hatice Storybook Paragraph Illustration- by eydii  
  Cartoon Orange Painting Tutorial 2 by eydii  Cartoon Orange Painting Tutorial 5 1 by eydii  Paint A Fantasy Scene 02 by eydii  Paint A Fantasy Scene 08 by eydii Robot Character Concept1 by eydii  Painting Robotic Character sketch by eydii  Childrens Comicbook Books Pages-03 By Hatice Bayra by eydii  Childrens Comicbook Books Pages-005-1 By Hatice Ba by eydii  Hatice Character Concept Design For Children Book  by eydii  Www.3d2dizayn.com Hatice Client Job Children Book  by eydii  Sketch Hb 17 by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-09 Hatice by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-08 Hatice by eydii  Copy of sketch hb 17 by eydii 
-Half of the payment will be paid upfront with the rest coming after the product has been finished.

-The sample drawing should take no longer than 5-10 minutes, with hopes to see the color potential and design of the drawing.
That will not be paid for.

-The artist maintain credit all around, but will not be able to put it in his own personal protfolio until around July 1st. 

-It's been a long while since i've used DeviantArt, so I had some difficultly linking images and the likes on here. I've had people email me for those examples.

-Additional planning and finalizing will come after I receive the finalized Book Cover. I need to have things ready to go early in case something goes amiss and I can come back for a rewrite with some time left before the publishing deadline (this product is intended for folks who can spend a length amount of the week to work on this).

Hope that helps!
Some general questions that may result useful for other applicants to this job (this is why I'm not sending them in private):

Is this work paid upfront? 
Is the sample drawing you require unpaid?
The artist will have the right to use this work as portfolio? (Crediting appropiately of course)
Do you have an example of the level of detail you're expecting for this illustration?
Is there a particular reason why the deadline is June 10th? One week may be too little time to produce a good quality product.

Thanks in advance for your time, good luck.
Hello. I am interested. Here are some of my works.

Invoker vs Anti-Mage by tellmymotherimsorry The Scarlet Witch by tellmymotherimsorry HQHQHQHQ by tellmymotherimsorry UNITE THE SEVEN - Wonder Woman by tellmymotherimsorry QoP of Pain by tellmymotherimsorry HARLEYPOOL by tellmymotherimsorry
Nemesis by tellmymotherimsorry GET PSYCHED! by tellmymotherimsorry JOKES ON US! by tellmymotherimsorry I AM by tellmymotherimsorry Ms. Quinn by tellmymotherimsorry The Red Viper of Dorne by tellmymotherimsorry
if you are interested please reply here or send me a note or email me at jhairus.salazar@gmail.com

thank you for your time! :D
hi there
I am Interested with your manga project...
and as your references, here some samples of my lastest art
MAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi
here my manga sample pages... but since you just need the lineart only I can work faster :D
PAGE 1 by Miyancaoi PAGE 2 by Miyancaoi PAGE 4 by Miyancaoi PAGE 5 by Miyancaoi 17 by Miyancaoi
hope these suits you...
for further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

best regards
Anca.
RERO RERO RERO by Plumli Pearl - Steven Universe by Plumli Ciel Phantomhive by Plumli Love is Blue by Plumli See You Again by Plumli
Note me if you're interested
Commission Info by Ooliebot  

examples of colored works:

Cooper N Suzy Mccoy by Ooliebot  Cordelia Commission by Ooliebot  Clothes Mmemememe by Ooliebot 
doodles with little to no color: 
fuck me up bug boy by Ooliebot  Roy And Gay by Ooliebot 
if you like my work and style then i'd be happy to work with you or for you in any way! 
I'd like to help out with your project. Here's sample of my work. Note me or email me at geassrecord@gmail.com if you're interested.
Naruto And Bolt Uzumaki! by denzel94 Nanatsu No Taizai Chapter 109: M-MELIODAS? by denzel94 Boku No Hero Chapter 31: Declaration Of War! by denzel94Boku No Hero Chapter 30: Meet Endeavor by denzel94 Revolutionary Army's No. 2 by denzel94 A Stardust Christmas by denzel94 Eraserhead Colored | Boku No Hero Chapter 14 by denzel94Gintama's Kagura by denzel94 Soma Griffin by denzel94Katsuki Bakugou | Boku No Hero Chapter 17 by denzel94 One Piece Chapter 783: Gear Fourth! by denzel94 Kenichi Nabari Character Design by denzel94One Piece Chapter 784: Gear 4th BOUNDMAN!! by denzel94 Naruto 700 + 3: I See...So It's You... by denzel94Gaara (After The Last) by denzel94
$700 for the job as it seems to be a lot of  specifics that need to be fine tuned in a weeks time.

Swurtles by weremole  Sorcerest by weremole  Wizard Mom by weremole  Northern Stars Cover Remake by weremole  Glom Of Nit by weremole  Seifao by weremole  Goldar by weremole  Bone Party Cover by weremole  

Thank you for your time.

-Daniel Olsén
I didn't even attach the sample - Guess I got caught up in all that reading, too xD 

some big sketch thing
All rights belong to nuriko-kun of DeviantArt.

and then the idea design of my characters (don't know if that'll link or not >.< I'll just send the design to those who are interested).

cid:7192C7B2-8531-4E0F-BC0D-CACEDA02743D
COMMISSION INFORMATION {OPEN} by NicaRox

Does something like this suit your needs.