$30 for 2 Wordpress edits to existing art portfolio site

Hi. I'm looking for an experienced web developer who can assist with some small functionality problems I have with my Wordpress web site.

The site has been created with GT3's premium Responsive Eclipse Theme which I had purchased recently. This theme includes various built-in 'page builder' modules and plug-ins to create and load the page layouts. 99% of the site has been designed and implemented, but you will need to alter some of the PHP, Template and Theme files to help complete the final 1%.

The site can be found here: www.benkrefta.com/testsite

-----------------------------------------

1. The Blog Page:

www.benkrefta.com/testsite/blog-with-right-sidebar/

All posts need to be displayed on a single page (In Full) with infinite scrolling (more posts load after scrolling to bottom of screen).

Results from searches, Tags, Categories and Author posts will list ALL relevant entries with infinite scrolling. At the moment- there is a limit to how many results are displayed. Results should show the Right Sidebar also. At the moment they do not.

2. Gallery Slider:

www.benkrefta.com/testsite/ken…

Need an option to add content to the bottom right corner of the screen, Like on this page:

www.benkrefta.com/testsite/slider/ (without the + icon and thumbnail gallery). This content will remain visible to responsive, mobile versions of the site.

In other words- copying a part of the functionality from the slider page and applying it to the kenburns page with alteration.

-----------------------------------------

* You will be editing the test site: The site can be found here: www.organicmetal.co.uk/wp/testsite

* I will then copy these edits to my main website, so please let me know which files have been edited to allow for this.

* You will be given access to the test site and FTP access to the theme file directory.

* I have tried to be detailed. Let me know if you need more info and I'll be happy to help.

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In