Looking for anime (cell-type) artist for long term project (draw men, women, CG, etc.)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for an artist who can do anime (cell-type) artwork, like this: 

Cencoroll by tsubakiya

Kuroko and Aomine by nisotatsu

Kiss by tsubakiya

Basically images that actually look like an animation cell from an anime.

The artwork will be used for a visual novel and promotional artwork.

For the first parts of the visual novel, there's no major action scenes. But if things go well and we release more parts, there will be action scenes (battles, some creatures, some mecha).

There will be female and male characters, and there will be some mild yaoi/yuri scenes.

If you're not comfortable doing certain things, if you know someone who wouldn't mind collaborating with you, I'm open to that too.

This is a "long term" project, but for now, it's just some basic CGs and character art and expressions (although there are MANY characters in this project).

If you're interested, please send me a note with a link to your gallery/portfolio and an estimate of your rate per image.

Thank you for your time.

Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fantastic artwork! I've chosen my artist! Thank you very much everyone!
hi there
I am Interrested with your project
and here some samples of my lastest art
MAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi
hope these suits you.
for further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

best regards
Anca.
10$ one character without background (10$ extra character)
20$ one character with background (10$ extra character)

Kirito asuna by fruitsrabbit Commission by fruitsrabbit Commission boy by fruitsrabbit
Hi,I'm interested in your job offer, some of my art work here:

Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei Shinsekai by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Amnesia by Elle-Rei Mikazuki Munechika by Elle-Rei Sei by Elle-Rei :Adekan: by Elle-Rei :Anri: by Elle-Rei Empath 144 by Elle-Rei Empath144 by Elle-Rei DYE -Synthesis- by Elle-Rei kabuongyoku by Elle-Rei :CE Alice by Elle-Rei 86 station by Elle-Rei
If you like my style, please check my journal for the details. Commission(Open)
Hi,
I'm interested, note sent
Thanks,
Arty
Hi there~

Prices are below. You can ask for 'in-between' shots, such as a 'bust' instead of a 'headshot', or a 'knee-up' instead of a 'full-body'. There will be slight price differences for these, of course. :aww:

-Things like animals, animal features on humans (anthro), backgrounds, weapons, wings, armour, etc, will add to the price (as listed below) depending on detail.

Fully coloured headshot: $20USD per character
Full coloured waist-up: $35USD per character
Fully coloured full-body: $50USD per character

There is a 10% discount per every five coloured characters, 5% discount per ever five sketched characters.

My natural style is more detailed and realistic than typical anime, but here are some examples of recent commissions where the client wanted a more 'anime' look:

Lilith Comm - Dante by kaiverta Lilith Comm - Hansel by kaiverta Comm - Lilith 6 by kaiverta Lilith Comm - Nyu by kaiverta

MY STYLE:
Krice # bajillion by kaiverta Comm - Lilith 2 by kaiverta Gaia - NixLynn by kaiverta Comm - Lilith 3 by kaiverta The Order: 1886 Contest - Outfit by kaiverta

\*-*/ 
Commission no2. cg2d by rayka2
Full body  80-90 USD for one character 
half body  60-70 USD for one character 
Waist up  40-50 USD for one character 
Bust up  20-30 USD for one character 
Head-shot  18-20 USD for one character 

Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I'd like to help out with your project. Here's some samples of my art. If you're interested please note me back.

Naruto And Bolt Uzumaki! by denzel94 Nanatsu No Taizai Chapter 109: M-MELIODAS? by denzel94 Boku No Hero Chapter 31: Declaration Of War! by denzel94Boku No Hero Chapter 30: Meet Endeavor by denzel94 Revolutionary Army's No. 2 by denzel94 A Stardust Christmas by denzel94 Eraserhead Colored | Boku No Hero Chapter 14 by denzel94Gintama's Kagura by denzel94 Soma Griffin by denzel94Katsuki Bakugou | Boku No Hero Chapter 17 by denzel94 One Piece Chapter 783: Gear Fourth! by denzel94 Kenichi Nabari Character Design by denzel94One Piece Chapter 784: Gear 4th BOUNDMAN!! by denzel94 Naruto 700 + 3: I See...So It's You... by denzel94Gaara (After The Last) by denzel94
Hi there!
Here are examples of my work :)
Renew. by MzzAzn Process by MzzAzn CM: Lacriette by MzzAzn Sketch for KONA-Amour by MzzAzn CM: Lear by MzzAzn CM Yuzukipon by MzzAzn Judai and Bunneary by MzzAzn A good night. by MzzAzn Chibi Haiku by MzzAzn Welcome to the Family by MzzAzn
Since you're working on the "basics" right now,
I can offer a character expression sheet (a front view of the character with various expressions, colored) for $15/expression.
If you order 15 expressions, I will give a discount, making it $200 instead of $225. You can choose various characters too. At least 5 expressions per character.

Headshots (like the first image) are $45 each. There's usually a great focus on character emotion or simply displaying the character. If you order 5, instead of $225, I will give a $25 discount, making it $200.
Busts are $50 each.
Half body (like the yuri image) are $60 each
and full bodies are $70 each
You can choose either a screen shot style (like above) or a simple cut out style, like so:
Kanzaki Kaori by MzzAzn Dragan and Azure by MzzAzn

Chibis are popular and can range from $35-$50 each depending on complexity.

I also do sketch pages of headshot/bust shots for $120
Sketch Page Sample by MzzAzn

My art work is of high quality (even the sketches) and you can print it on items (mouse pads, shirts, posters, cell phone cases etc.) since I can provide a PDF with my signature stating you have the authorization to do so (I've done this several times now).

I hope you consider me! :heart: Thanks for your time.
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

Uri - 3 by Avadraw  Uri - 2 by Avadraw  Uri - 4 by Avadraw  Uri - 5 by Avadraw  
rasamuraiz.tumblr.com/tagged/r… I hope this close to what you are looking for