SCI FI GAME - Needs UI artist to draw some armor icons, UI buttons and UI frames. $500

Hi there,

We're a team of game industry professionals developing a big sci-fi FPS / RTS hybrid with custom base and vehicle building.

There is also a major element of roleplaying in this game.

We need someone talented who would be able to create the following UI items for us, for $500 USD:

1 - User Interface Look and feel and frames.  This game is a sci-fi game, but it's a little grittier than the typical "clean blue digital look".  It's the Human race after they've arrived at a new world and they're on their last legs.  So it's a futuristic look, but dirty and metallic.  Something that's a cross between this (semi painted look):

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201…

this

static.zanimation.com/port/ima…

and this

lh6.googleusercontent.com/za8k…

I know those are pretty varied, but we'd need to lean on your expertise to help guide the look.  We'll need something robust and reusable that we can use to create various frames, buttons, windows, menus, etc., as well as font choices and colors.  This game is set against the clash of technology versus nature and life.  So, think of the movie Avatar.

2 - User Interfact Action Icons.  We will need icons in this painted style:

fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201…

We'll need 5 unique icons for each 'type' of armor.  5 Boots, 5 gloves, 5 Chestpieces, 5 shoulders, 5 helmets and 5 legs.  They'll need to be unique, and then we'll use coloring / gradient and glow effects to create more variations.  So they'll need to be delivered as PSD or AI files so we can isolate the icons.

We will also require about 10 "ability" icons.  Custom painted icons that apply to certain abilities in game, like "Scan", "Build", "Vehicles", etc.  These are used to access various aspects of the game.  There will be lots more detail.

3 - Lastly, we have a concept logo / title 'badge' like this:
cdn1.blizzard.gamespress.com/p…

That we will need properly created and painted for the game.

Your work will help define the look and feel of the game, and ideally this will turn into a long-term partnership.  More details about game specifics will come once we have hired you.

Thanks,
Glen
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. I am illustrator, colorist, cover artist and comic book and storyboard artist check my works: dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
Hi! Me and my husband run a small Studio, with a lot of cool things to offer and ample experience on the field. You can check out our work on behance: www.behance.net/Janusillustrat…

Or you can also check out my workhere at my Deviantart. Cheers! 
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time

regards,
Nasir Ahmad
hi there
I am Interrested with your project
and here some samples of my lastest art
MAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi PINK HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : OCRIAN MAN by Miyancaoi
hope these suits you.
for further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

best regards
Anca.
For a style and realism reference, think "World of Warcraft" meets "Farcry"
Very cool! Having done work for several RPGs, see the types of commissions I can offer you:
Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===

Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered General Kota by Lightning-Powered LUMIYA by Lightning-Powered

=== INKS ===

Star Wars: Immolation #1 Cover by Lightning-Powered SKETCHBOOK COMMISSION: Turbulence1973 by Lightning-Powered $35 EMERGENCY COMMISSION: Roacherz by Lightning-Powered

=== COLORS ===

COMMISSION: Scott's tattoo by Lightning-Powered Chrono Trigger Collab: Melchior by Lightning-Powered MUNCHIES2 Cover by Lightning-Powered

If you like what you see email me for fastest response at MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM for more details. Thanks!
Hi interested, please give me a look. Thanks
www.deviantart.com/browse/undi…