Please redraw this as a colored picture - Fruits Basket Fanart

Akito and Kagura by kazumikikuchi

Please redraw this picture of Kagura and Akito of Fruits Basket
-Fix the proportions and redraw the lines
-make this colored.

Kagura and Akito are classmates and their teacher is Shigure..Kagura and Akito wear the same High School Uniform

Kagura wants Akito to hurry to school to meet Shigure-Sensei but Akito prefers to stay at home, the opposite of Rin's reaction...

I wonder what would happen if Rin and Akito clash at Kagura's home...

My budget is 15$
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is closed!

I chose Haru-mon to do this illustrations, thank you for your interest. 
Hello, I'm interested! :eager:

Here's my commission info & samples (currently on sale, that's 10% off the price list!):
Commission SALE: up to 15% off ! [ OPEN ] by chicharrria

Just send me a note, in case. Thank you so much!

P. S. I can do it with your budget since i'm on sale ;)
Hello there!
I am interested in your offer, here are my info  :) (Smile)

Commissions info ;
Gallery.

Note me!
Hello,

I'm interested in your offer! 

Portfolio:  marikobard.daportfolio.com/

Send me a note if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Christine Nowek
Have you found anyone for this?
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..
Katsuya_Moe Moe Niji Taisen pinup by dotlineshapeClaire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshapeCommission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape
Strike by dotlineshapeCriminal Partner small by dotlineshapeSuper Dara by dotlineshapeSpiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshapeChun-Li by dotlineshapeQuen of tedong by dotlineshapewarriors by dotlineshape
Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshapeninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshapeMedusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape
Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time

regards,
Nasir Ahmad
Changed the lowest payment to 15$
hello, i'm interested but the price is kinda low for a colored one, i think $30 is fair enough for this request, please take a look in my artworks here:
eadgear.deviantart.com/gallery…

thank you
eadgear
I can do it for 15 USD. c: 
Sample1 by Haru-mon  Chibilineart by Haru-mon
I am picking you for this.
Oh, thank you!
I'll send you the lines so you can pay me the first half. Then I'll give you the preview of the color and you pay the other half and I'll give you the image on full size. Do you agree :D?
also change the sleeves since the sleeves of the uniform of Kagura and Akito are long, here are reference pictures.

photo.goodreads.com/books/1266…

www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/…
yes, but I will pay you anytime this week if not immediately.
PAYPAL COMMISSIONS!!!! by MissKitMarie  

A Defective Pearl by MissKitMarie     Baila Esta Cumbia by MissKitMarie    Commission: Batman (Original Concept) by MissKitMarie   Your Cute Household Cat by MissKitMarie
Fruits basket is my 100% favourite manga and I would love to do this, but for $10 I couldn't even neaten up the sketch. I'm surprised anyone has replied tbh. Be closer to $60 as I'd essentially have to redraw it from scratch.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello! we can make it
Kardie - 20 by Avadraw  Kardie - 19 by Avadraw  Kardie - 18 by Avadraw  Kardie - 17 by Avadraw  Kardie - 16 by Avadraw  Kardie - 15 by Avadraw  Kardie - 14 by Avadraw  Kardie - 13 by Avadraw  Kardie - 13 by Avadraw  Kardie - 12 by Avadraw  Kardie - 9 by Avadraw  Kardie - 10 by Avadraw  Kardie - 8 by Avadraw  Kardie - 6 by Avadraw  Kardie - 1 by Avadraw