Portrait turnaround artist for OC ref, $50 USD

Ahoy there, everyone! 

I'm looking for an artist who can convey human emotions sufficiently and comfortably in sketches. 

Why I need this: 
I'm learning how to draw human figures but am struggling with stylizing faces / characters from picture references.  I know styles develop naturally, and I do have a very distinct one, but I'm having a lot of trouble drawing an illustrative character from a picture of a real reference person.  So! I need someone to draw one of my characters in their style, whichever one I really like, to get me started. 

Please don't spam and tell me to go watch a tutorial. I have. But I understand how I learn as an individual, and it's by "monkey see, monkey do." 

What I want: 

This is how I picture Keegan. He's generally happy, and you can find more pictures of this model named Adam Gallagher; I only want him with black hair. 

s4.postimg.org/51jkhmg3h/kee_b…

farm8.static.flickr.com/7244/7…

2.bp.blogspot.com/-U8yAzqQ_XYE…

This is how the sheet will be:

-As large as you want to make it. Please keep it on the larger scale, but whatever you're comfortable with.

-A 'turnaround' sheet of Keegan from just the shoulders up.

-His head in a couple of odd angles off to the side, too, like 3/4 turn, looking up, looking down... 

-Four basic emotions: Happy, Sad, Angry, Fearful. 

-One little rough sketch of him from the waist up, with a simple tee shirt on.

I might think up something else I want to add on. If I do, we can discuss whether it's big enough for me to pay an extra couple bucks.  (:

Please note me with examples or comment here. c:
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi^^ I'm interested,  I hope you'll take to my works
Points and Paypal Commissions Open:Informations

examples: Molly the eggs painter by o-Enide-o  Outfit Design- Beater by o-Enide-o  |Art Raffle Prize|- Saru by o-Enide-o  |Art Trade|- Nini by o-Enide-o   Sebastian Michaelis by o-Enide-o
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
Hey there!

I'm very interested in this job opportunity.

Here is my website

Let me know if you like my work and we can discuss prices!

Thanks!
Hey, I'm interested in this!
Here are some of my ref examples:
Zelimir Ruin by Jinsky Lockjaw by Jinsky Lacrimosa by Jinsky Con Corbeau by Jinsky
and some of my portrait examples:
 BANG. by Jinsky  Zebulun by Jinsky  Figure it Out by Jinsky  Dax Matterson by Jinsky CM: Alex by Jinsky

Thanks!
some--art.daportfolio.com

heres my portfolio, we can discuss a price if you choose to commission me!
i do potraits alot back home, peep this potrait of Jude Law by rapxic
Hello,
for that price I can make:
- front waist-up (1)
- head (4) 3/4, side view, looking up, looking down
- head (4) with four basic emotions
all in grayscale/sketchy style.

Here are samples of my work:
Dragon Rider by PVproject Moon OC by PVproject  22 Years Old by PVproject   
Aissa Maiga by PVproject  Eagle Marin by PVproject  Evan Rachel Wood by PVproject
The Shattering Eclipse by PVproject  Narboz OC by PVproject  Prathos OC by PVproject  

Please contact me via note if you think I can be of help.
Hello,
I'm interested. You can find my info here: Commission Info Sheet --UPDATE-- by Dyrinda
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill

Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 2 by FanOfTill Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 3 by FanOfTill Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 4 by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill

Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Stones by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hi, I'm interested. My prices and samples can be found here: pastelcandi.tumblr.com/private…
Hello, I'm interested~

Please check out my journal which holds samples and pricing: fav.me/d8ezn2i
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks for your time, I'll look forward to your response.
Ty Tansley
Hello,
I'm experienced Concept Artist/ Illustrator and Digital Painter.

Please take a look at my portfolio:
certanka.cgsociety.org/
and/or
certanka.carbonmade.com/

email: kermatan@gmail.com

Best Regards,
MFA Magda W.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…

Hello there, I’m interested in your job offer, here is some samples of my work.

Thanks for your time

wanderer samurai by QuimBa Tatt by QuimBa Shield Wall by QuimBa Liu by QuimBa Larkius by QuimBa Corvus Corax by QuimBa Talia by QuimBa Dragonman by QuimBa

Sketches (Part 2) by DeadMaul Dave by DeadMaul Doodle #3 Pencil Portraits by DeadMaul
$50 for the sheet with different portrait views and emotions.