Pixel Artist Commision - Characters & Sheets.

Hey guys!
I've been on the look out for some Pixel Artists to help on promotional and character sheet work for a 2D Pixel Brawler.

Looking to commision three promotional pieces, 3 character sheets and three stage examples.

If anyone is interested i would love to hear.

Anyone who is interested PM or post here and i will discuss more with you if i enjoy your art! Give you more details on the projects.

But to give a general idea, its Mecha themed and heavily inspired by Gundam, Pacific Rim, Alien Hominid/Castle Crashers and Self Aware OTT Action! 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds cool check out some of my pixel art here www.indiana-jonas.com/tagged/p…
hello, I would like to know which resolution are you planning to use.
Please take a look at this samples.
Doing it the pixely way by kadomaruChocolate cinnamon by kadomaruTrees by kadomaru
Feel free to ask any questions.

Have a nice weekend!
If anyones still interested still looking through offers.

Chibi

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika

Bust Up

Cover: Snow and Sand Romance by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika Hatsune Miku Append by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG

Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
I'm wondering if you would consider non pixel versions of this first? I know character sheets can be hard to see and get detail from if they're not larger. ^^ If you'd possible be willing for a larger version of things, or an attempt at pixeling {as I am by no means an expert} feel free to shoot me a message.

forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

Those are an example of some of my works, and more can be found in my gallery.
Not entirely sure, id like to keep the theme around that, mostly because i find it a bit misleading showing off artwork that doesnt completely relate to the ingame art, but i'll take it into consideration!