Fashion Designs for My Manga Wanted

Hey there.  I'm a writer for a manga titled "CrossOver"  (available on Amazon and Tapastic.)  I'm looking for some people who are good at coming up with some unique and interesting looking fashion designs for various characters and cutures.  Please submit some samples of your work, along with your price quotes.  I pay using paypal and prefer to do half up front and the other half upon completion.
Just to be clear, these designs will be going into my manga, so I would highly reccamend taking a look just to get a feel for it.  I look forward to seeing what you got.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi^^ I'm interested,  I hope you'll take to my works
Points and Paypal Commissions Open:Informations

example |Art Raffle Prize|- Saru by o-Enide-o  |Art Trade|- Nini by o-Enide-o   Sebastian Michaelis by o-Enide-o

Some Design examples: Molly the eggs painter by o-Enide-o  Outfit Design- Beater by o-Enide-o  Va'Liel by o-Enide-o
Full OC studio: Mi-Too by o-Enide-o  Mi-Too Sketch by o-Enide-o
Hello, I'm interested in drawing you this commission! I graduated from Design vacational school and used to making fashion design.

Culturalis Thesaurum 1 by villian-KK Vlinder by villian-KK Occulta Tenebrarum3 by villian-KK Tropical Forest by villian-KK Falling Leaves by villian-KK The Futuristic Advances 'Looking for The Future' by villian-KK
My Design Gallery
villian-kk.deviantart.com/gall…
Hey there, I'm Iron from tapastic! : )
tapastic.com/summerbreeze

I'd love to design for you~!
My pricing is $20 per outfit

Some examples of people in clothes, since I don't have any example of only clothes (more in the gallery):
Maxi Poster by meteoric-iron  Seed by meteoric-iron  Suzy gijinka by meteoric-iron  Slaver by meteoric-iron Animal tamer by meteoric-iron Duelist by meteoric-iron  Meeting by meteoric-iron  What can you see up there? by meteoric-iron

Hello, I am intrerested working with you. I got degree in fashion design from Instituto Marangoni in Milan, Italy. I have been creating designs for rock bands and ballet projects, as well as album covers of rock bands, illustrations for books etc. I charge $15 for colored simplistic designs (not too heavily detailed). Here are some examples of my work:

High Fashion Custom Tailoring by HeartySpades dress design by HeartySpades thousand miles away by HeartySpades Queen of Broken Hearts by HeartySpades Queen of Hearts by HeartySpades Arei's gone  heavy metal by HeartySpades welcome on EARTH    Arei by HeartySpades
Hi, I can do character designs [prices: OPEN | Commissions information PAYPAL AND POINTS] .
Please take a look ^^'.
So far I have examples of differents kinds of outfits, casual, asiatic influenced designs, more formal/'royal' wearings, etc.:
[CHECK MAIN] OFFER TO ADOPT | POINTS/ART/MONEY by Pantsus [RS]Sakurada Hisoka by InvisibleKing [OPEN ] |POINTS AND PAYPAL by Pantsus |Meme | The Katocus by InvisibleKing [17-18] 1 LEFT OPEN| 4$ Paypal ONLY by Pantsus OPEN SET PRICE by Pantsus |The devil sings by InvisibleKing Yuzuka [reference sheet] by InvisibleKing Lilith [Reference Sheet] by InvisibleKing
More: [5] Custom| Ghosty   |  Base test: Reira  < - > Reira  |  Say Hi back!  | -Orange miniature-
I'm sorry those are a lot of thumbs, just trying to prove that I can work with different themes and hopefully some would catch your eye!
Send me a not if interested.
Hello! Im excited for this project and I have some links of my work to show 

the-kabuki-banshee.deviantart.…

non-furry

piratedandy.deviantart.com/gal…

Drawings for single character designs are 45.00 per and I usually do partial payment with half upfront and half afterwards. Thank you for considering me for the project!
Examples of interesting fashion designs:
Taurien Gleeu and Oek Vutu by Whiplash3 Thirreus and Captain Sove by Whiplash3 Bomasa Mea by Whiplash3 General Pavou Gleeu by Whiplash3 New Character: Mako Sartorium's Good Friend by Whiplash3 Slate's Sister by Whiplash3 Prosthesis Man Reference Sheet by Whiplash3
Hello, I offer commissions in two formats, cell shaded and painted. Examples along with prices are listed below.

Commission Price Guide by row  Illegibilus: Violet Thorntiz by row   AA: Eirianwen Thoregar by row  Illegibilus: Hamish Portrait by row
hello, im interested here's some of my work:
number 17 by eadgear  Falling by eadgear  Colourblank manga - natsumi harada by eadgear  Colourblank manga - victor goldwin by eadgear  Colourblank manga - unknown by eadgear  Colourblank manga - hui wright by eadgear  Rainbow Tailed Fox 2 by eadgear
but since it is not a character design but just a clothing design, it will be $10

Hello:

My sister and I are professional artists; here are some samples of our work:

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

Rates and commission info:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Image property of Dire Ninja Media for P.E.R.K. Th by diegolopezmata  Release by diegolopezmata  1 by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  rex3 by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl2 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  

Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Claire Mechanic preview by dotlineshapeStrawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape
Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshapemasha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape
ninja by dotlineshapePlease Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Angel Face by mehchallMiles by mehchallmonochrome mario by mehchallPooh by mehchallHarley by mehchallCity by mehchallBelle by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallTentacle Slayer by mehchall60 Girl by mehchallTuhtle by mehchallPortrait Compilation by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi,
I'm an illustrator and concept artist more focused on character design ^_^
here are some recent samples that may be relevant to what you're seeking:

character design : borg by hajunhi Vandalist by hajunhi character progress by hajunhi

But please feel free to check out the rest of my gallery. I tend to be more active on tumblr : hajunhi.tumblr.com/
$20 base price for character designs; going down or up depending on complexity.
Good luck on your search!
Designing costumes is a lot of fun. So I'd be up for it. Color: $90 B/W: $60

Snake Twins by weremole  Space Snow White by weremole  Cyberpunk CEO by weremole  Cyberpunk Chicks by weremole  Space Secretary by weremole  Underground Encounter by weremole  

Thank you for your time.

-Daniel Olsén
Hi, I've read through your comic on Tapastic and have a rough idea of what designs you might be looking for.
I like drawing fantasy clothing, while I have not much experience drawing sci-fi I'm willing to try it out because it looks like fun.

Here's a link to my portfolio: caryn-nori.daportfolio.com/

You can also check out my DA gallery for a larger range of what designs I've drawn: norinoko.deviantart.com/galler…

As for price quote, it'll be around $20 to $30 depending on the complexity of the designs, front and back.

You can send me a DA note if you're interested. Thanks!
Interested. :) Here are some of my previous commissions and personal works: 
Daragos by kijonaia Blood Elf by kijonaia Darkstar by kijonaia Naia Reference Sheet by kijonaia Kijonaia's Light by kijonaia

Let me know if you're interested! :)
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
I'm currently open for commissions. I have some experience with creating different outfits for characters, as I've created several for my own characters, though I haven't uploaded all of them to my Gallery. But here's a link to my Gallery, so you can get a good idea on what I'm able to do.: darkryuko.deviantart.com/galle…

If you like my style, and are interested in commissioning me, my commissions information is linked in my signature. Just a heads up, it may take a little time to load, as it's an interactive "Flash" list.

However, since the outfits are going to be used in commercial/for-profit works, we'd need to negotiate a price for the work if you do commission me. My commissions information only lists my non-commercial/non-profit rates at the moment, since I haven't thought of what to charge for commercial/for-profit pieces. But it'll at least give you an idea on where to start. :3.
Hi! I'm interested. 

Here a sample:
CyberPunk_Fashion by Fenris31  
Hello! I love creating clothing designs.  I need to know how many designs you need and when you need them completed by to send you a price quote.  

Can you e-mail me at alyshellscraftshack@gmail.com

Thanks!

Alyshells
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty