Fantasy art needed, characters and location

Fantasy art needed, characters and location
Hi

I'm after someone to create some digital art for my website and social media sites.

My book is old school fantasy, dragons / elves / orcs.

I'm after full character pics as well as torso and up and normal head shots, I would also be looking for locations as well as maps.

I'm open minded to the art style but price is key. I would be looking at projects on a monthly basis so the work would become regular.

I would be happy to but links on my web page and social media sites.

I have full bios and descriptions to help but the rest would be up to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested in hearing more about your project. Please review my work here along with www.zackagardner.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/zackagardner

Please contact me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to commission me.

Thanks!

Hornpot  Clawdia by zackagardner
Hello,

I`m interested. here's some of my sample artwork for your consideration.

Summon Demon by djambronx  Goblin King by djambronx  Goblin by djambronx  Vampire by djambronx  Atlantean by djambronx  Hercules Kabuterimon by djambronx  Optimus Prime by djambronx  The Destroyer by djambronx  White Rabbit by djambronx  Typhoon by djambronx   Rock Barrage lowress by djambronx  The Thunder King by djambronx 

if you like my work, just note me or contact my email : afdatrihatma@gmail.com

Thank you! :) (Smile)
Hello im intrested!
here is my gallery please check it out: dreamexperience.deviantart.com…
the price would be 80$
Best regards
dreamexperience
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Fanart Print by riazkhan Empress of Seasons-AUTUMN-_RiazKhanEusouff by riazkhan DarkelfQueen-RiazKhanEusouff by riazkhan Smaug Fanart Print by riazkhan Winter Eternal FROST-WOLF by riazkhan Winter Eternal - Gear Golem by riazkhan Winter Eternal_STONE-GOLEM by riazkhan The Hero Returns_by_Riaz_Khan by riazkhan

Freelance Digital Painter and Illustrator.
I love Painting Fantasy related Paintings as Creature/Monster Designs. Love 
My Deviant art Page have Various other works of art if you are interested! :)
Email: ryuvector@gmail.com
Hi there, my name is Alex or you can also call me nani, baka, or wiz. I see that you're looking for an artist with medieval/fantasy experience to draw for you. I'm currently taking commissions and have an semi-realistic/anime influenced style. If you're interested I would love to discuss more with you about what exactly you are looking to have done. My prices and example of my works are below. 

Commission Price Index(CPI) by nani-baka AB: D00100D by Wizard-licious LC :: Winter by Wizard-licious A-V-E-R-T by Wizard-licious

If you're interested:
headshots/busts: $5-15
Waist Up: $8-23
Fullbody: $15-35

If you have anymore questions or anything at all, please feel free to note me or comment back :>!
Hi, I am interested:

Nike by oMIAUo Dark King by oMIAUo Lady O by oMIAUo Seeking Daylight by oMIAUo Take the body and give me the rest by oMIAUo Demongirl by oMIAUo Tital Wave Dragon by oMIAUo Treasurehunter by oMIAUo

I would love to accompany with you in this amazed project.  ^^
Please take a look at my gallery :D
I guess you can say I'm an old man. Hahaha! by Ixora140  Fanart Nakigitsune by Ixora140  Touken Ranbu, shall we begin? by Ixora140  BLACK ROCK SHOOTER by Ixora140  
Child of Earth by Ixora140  LINK -  THE HERO OF HYRULE by Ixora140  It is game over when you die by Ixora140  
Warrrior Portrait - 1st Prize Follow Your Heart by Ixora140  Soul Guiding Goddess by Ixora140
hello, Iam interested in your project. just take a look to my gallery: 69xuxu69.deviantart.com/galler…
Thank you!
Hi! I'll leave my Coom Id and some examples here, ok?
COMMISSION ID (READ THE DESCRIPTION) by Spaca
Little Noir and Summer Dream by Spaca  New Year WIP by Spaca  Pearl Milanga by Spaca  Kalina by Spaca  Zillah and Ianthine Fanart by Spaca  22,222 Kiriban Prize 1 by Spaca  22,222 Kiriban Prize 2 by Spaca   
The Frog Prince by SeaOfFireflies  The Little Mermaid by SeaOfFireflies  Peter Pan the Sandman by SeaOfFireflies

Fantasy is my thing! Feel free to email me at michelle@michellelockamy.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Look in my works, If you likes them then i'll be glad to discass price in skype Konsuello1982

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Sol Key Tatto by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pissed off Shark by XxFenrierxX

Hi! My husband and I run a small Studio. You can check our work at our behance: www.behance.net/Janusillustrat…
Hello,

My name Afda Trihatma. I`m interested to join your project, here's some of my sample artwork for your consideration.

Summon Demon by djambronx  Goblin King by djambronx  Goblin by djambronx  Vampire by djambronx  Atlantean by djambronx  Hercules Kabuterimon by djambronx  Optimus Prime by djambronx  The Destroyer by djambronx  White Rabbit by djambronx  Typhoon by djambronx   Rock Barrage lowress by djambronx  The Thunder King by djambronx 

if you like my work, just note me or contact my email : afdatrihatma@gmail.com

Thank you! :) (Smile)
Many successful commissions. Rates are £25 p/h or can come to agreements with larger projects.

Here's a few previous commissions I have done, as examples.

Le Quadruple Trouble by GranitoonsCompare and contrast by GranitoonsA striking entrance by GranitoonsSea Dogs and wolf whistles by GranitoonsRachel takes out Owl Capone and his boys by GranitoonsNo drinking and sailing by GranitoonsMap of Taffy-land by Granitoons AstroCat's HQ by Granitoons DG model by Granitoons
Thanks for all the replies I am currently not accepting more offers for the above description.
I hope you will be interested, you can send me a note or mail to: k.aarttss@gmail.com

Colors Illust
Character color $40
Character with background $35 more
$20 for extra character

examples
 Beauty of the forest by K-artss Siegfried by K-artss Odio god of Asgard by K-artss meiko honma menma fan art by K-artss Uta Fan art paint by K-artss  Lion Warrior by K-artss Ken Kaneki fan art Tokyo Ghoul by K-artss dragon and the warrior by K-artssJinx fan art by K-artss Elsa Frozen fan art by K-artss rengar vs baron nashor by K-artss  Nidalee Mon amour fan art by K-artss Dj Sona fan art by K-artss Kaneki ken fan art tokyo ghoul by K-artss
Hi there,

I'm open for commissions by binderbub

I'm great at poses and facial expressions and good with details. I'm open minded and will draw most anything you desire.

I'll give you full-colour, beautifully rendered full-body characters, quickly and cheaply.

Props & items, speech bubbles, special effects and other graphics are all free. I'm also good at dialogue and prose.
Hi!
I'm interested with the offer 
Here's my portfolio aniarie.daportfolio.com/ 
You can note me or email at arieazl02 if you choose to work with me