Need Comic Book Style Artist for YouTube Artwork

Hey guys I want to update my channel art on my YouTube channel to more of a bad ass apocalyptic survival scene. I would need a banner and avi. If you are interested email me at mysticalmoonman@gmail.com I honestly don't look at "notes" on here too much. Below is my channel if you wanna see the content I produce. Thanks for looking! 

Channel - www.youtube.com/user/MysticalM…

-Moon
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
E-mail sent. :]