Looking for kawaii, chibi, cutesy japanese character designs!

Examples: www.tokidoki.it or just google search 'Kawaii Characters"

Designs can be super pink and cute, or super gothy/emo/punky cute, I don't care, just make it freakishly adorable. 

I'd really like 4-5 separate characters, in several different poses each. 
I love the cute little animals, so that would probably be my preference, but if you have an amazing idea for a stationary object (Example: tables, chairs, things that don't normally breathe), or a human being, or alien (IDK LOL) I'd say GO FOR IT!! 

I'd honestly really like a long term partner in crime to help me design t-shirts and anything and everything you can imagine. I'm starting an eCommerce website so all designs will be used on apparel and other things, and then sold through the website. 

I don't mind commissioning an artist to do these designs, pay you and off we go. 

What I really want though is after I pay you, for you to stick around and do more wonderful designs, and continue to receive payments based on the art you do for me, regardless of my sales. 

Feel free to pm me, or post here. Examples of work are helpful! If you can whip up something down and dirty and brand new just for me, that's super cool too :)  Please include your rates!! 

If you want to contact me directly regarding this opportunity, feel free to email me @ 

sierashines@outlook.com
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
some--art.daportfolio.com

heres my portfolio, we can discuss a price if you choose to commission me, but no single character work will cost over $20!
My rates are currently:
headshot $5
chibi $10,
halfbody $15
fullbody $25. 

However, if you are selling these as designs, maybe we could discuss the prices? 

I have some different styles I work in, so we would have to specify that!

Here are some examples of what I do (sadly no recent examples of chibis that aren't doodly)
Chiru by Plugged-Un i like pink pink is a nice colour by Plugged-Un eye by Plugged-Un lil eyekiddo by Plugged-Un softly by Plugged-Un running through time, into the past by Plugged-Un kawaii trash by Plugged-Un
Hi,
I don't know if my stuff is the level of cuteness you're looking for, but I'd love to give it a go.
Here's my info: Commission Info Sheet by Dyrinda
Examples: Drunk Lev Chibi by Dyrinda  Lev/Tyri and Akio/Kestrel by Dyrinda There You Are - Commission by Dyrinda  Good Morning STICKER by Dyrinda
Hello! If you're interested in my work, do Note me,
here are my examples

Random no name by Thirt13nXIII Nurse Buddy O'Neal by Thirt13nXIII Lucas design by Thirt13nXIII Kay by Thirt13nXIII Color Wheel by Thirt13nXIII new oc again hueh by Thirt13nXIII A Game of Chess 2 poster by Thirt13nXIII Pawn no. 150 by Thirt13nXIII Card Player by Thirt13nXIII Broken Halo poster by Thirt13nXIII something by Thirt13nXIII Mike by Thirt13nXIII August Irving by Thirt13nXIII Vance Von Vultura by Thirt13nXIII Charlie some more by Thirt13nXIII 
DeviantArt Notes,
Facebook Page Private Message; here or
my email; AyaToons@gmail.com
Hello! c:

I have commissions open for Paypal and point commissions!
Here is my commission journal which includes examples and prices

Commissions(OPEN-Reduced Prices + New Options!)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my art! 
Mirai Kuriyama by Acefishy Persona Q - Rei by Acefishy Psycho Pass by Acefishy 

we can negotiate a price...

Hello:

My sister and I are professional artists; here are some samples of our work:

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

Rates and commission info:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  The silver vendors. Oil on canvas. 86x86 cm by diegolopezmata  14 by diegolopezmata  

Hi !! I saw you lokk for chibis and cute stuffs, I dunno if you'r still looking, anyways, here my prices, don't hesitate to note me if you're interested ! 
My new commissions infos by Pisokely  
My most recent work :
Chibi Lexielle by Pisokely  
Hello, I had just opened up for commissions recently, here is my artwork:
Valentine Chibi and Sleepy Chibi by Thirteencards Pretty Magical Girl by Thirteencards An Owl and Ragdoll Sitting in front of the Moon by Thirteencards Girl in a Shawl by Thirteencards
Happy by Thirteencards Baymax and the Soccer Ball. by Thirteencards Lady of the Woods by Thirteencards Happy Ragdoll by Thirteencards Bending Dark Materials by Thirteencards The Cold Never Bothered Us Anyway by Thirteencards Sombre Silhouette by Thirteencards Katherine and Nightlight by Thirteencards New Life by Thirteencards Lapis Lazuli by Thirteencards Two Sisters by Thirteencards Happy Girl by Thirteencards
Please send me a note if interested. :)
Hello there! If you are still looking for artists, I am interested in your job offer and would love to be a long term committed artist! I am able to draw humans, anthros, and monsters in a variety of styles. My prices are super cheap!

Here are some examples of my work:
Woooooooooooobat by DuckyDeathly P o o k a by DuckyDeathly Lum Invader by DuckyDeathly M i k u M i k u by DuckyDeathly

Prices, extra examples, and more info is located in this journal:
Official Commission Prices [OPEN] !!!!!!!Here are my Commission Prices!
:redalert: :redalert: TERMS OF SERVICE MUST BE READ BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:redalert: :redalert:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_UxiQQK3v8O3hOmnJ9pJKI0kX0mWAONLsigw18HSulI/edit?usp=sharing 
Custom sticker commissions: https://duckydeathly.deviantart.com/journal/Custom-Sticker-Commissions-430910366

storeenvy: http://duckydeathly.storenvy.com/

Sketch - $ 3 (U.S.D)
(Price will stay same whether you want it full body, waist up, etc.)
- Additional +$1 for any extra characters

Lineart - $7 (U.S.D)
+ Additional +$1 for full body
+ Additional +$1 for any extra charact

If you are interested, feel free to send me a message!
Thank you for your time ~ I hope you find what you're looking for!
Pencil Lineart A4 size $10-50 (depending on complexity)
Traditional Coloured (based on use of Acylic paint) A4 size $90-150 (depending on complexity)

Paypal - half before agreeing to start half when work is complete/before final submission.

Other paper sizes will increase the price.

All in style of your choice.

All work is in traditional format, works can be sent by post or courier, shipping price will be quoted depending on location of delivery address.

Scan quality will be better than those shown below.

Examples of basic Pencil Lineart:

Wip by Maykth
Sun Flower Girl by Maykth
InfectedCat by Maykth
Flower by Maykth

Examples of Traditional Painted work

Yellow Canaries by Maykth
Pepe by Maykth
Hello im having a sale right now and i would love to work with you on this project! c;

Lineart - 3.00 + 1.00 Every extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma DJ Pon-3 Wip by TopToma

Flat Color - 5.00 + 2.00 Every extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma The girl named Sailor Moon! by TopToma NSFW - Commission - Peek by TopToma

Flat Shade - 10.00 + 4.00 Every extra person
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma Balloonicorn Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Birds Birds Birds by TopToma OC Tumblr Sidebar by TopToma

Full Color - 15.00 + 5.00 Every extra person
Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Olivier Mira Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma Harley Quinn - Batman by TopToma Princess Luna - by TopToma

I hope you consider and thank you the sale will last til May 14th! (next Friday)