Digital artist looking for agent.

Hello.

I'm currently looking for an agent to find me work in illustrations and character design.

If you're interested send me a note.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oh please do draw me this commission. I'll pay you what you want
Hi!  Guys, he's looking for someone to help him find work, not someone to work for him. :) *flies away*
Apparently people are posting their portfolio everywhere without even reading the title. No point explaining, no one will read it :P
They do that all the time when in all the threads. I wonder if they are incompetent or have bots posting for them.
Yeah, I notice that too in several threads. :(
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

drawcrowd.com/thejourney19895c…

Thank you.
Comment hidden
interested? in what?
Jesus, do these guys even read what is written in OP posts? It just looks hilarious. Also, wishing you great luck in your searches :D
Thanks man. Wish to be as good as you when I turn 24.Great gallery. Cheers.
Oh thank you so much, I'll be happy to support you on your way :-)
original character  / OC :
mouse painting - ARIA - Commissions 2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions 3 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

traditional art fanart :
heart attack by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OMonster Captain America Inc. by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ocurse of CHUCKY by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OIron America by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O
traditional art portraits :
Chester Bennington . Linkin Park . Dead By Sunrise by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OA-D-E-L-E [21] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OJennifer Lawrence by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Oavril lavigne bad girl v2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OAdam Levine  [Maroon 5] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

digital art :
Mouse Painting - Commissions 2 for Juliet Taylor by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Omake me wanna die - retouch by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

please conact me : for detail price 
because 
Price varies depending on the amount of detail. you can send reference, about price we can discuse.
notes DA
thank you very much
Have the decency to read the OP before posting.