Looking for simple background sketch offering 10$ Paypal

Im drawing this comic and I suck at drawing back grounds

I need two backgrounds

1) The entrance of a college festival 

2) Stands of the activites.

I may commission more if i like your style.

Untitled by RirooNeal Untitled by RirooNeal
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're still seeking an artist, please check me out :) (Smile)

I'm fast, talented and cheap.
If you like my work and style send me a note:

BLEACH: Poster (Master Puppeteer) by Creative2Bit  BLEACH Poster (Thanks for 10,000 Pageviews) by Creative2Bit  MIRAI NIKKI FanArt Poster by Creative2Bit  VOCALOID: Miku Poster (Gone with the Music) by Creative2Bit  TORADORA FanArt (You are All i Need)UPDATED by Creative2Bit  Sword Art Online FanArt Poster by Creative2Bit  NISEKOI FanArt Poster (Which Key Is It?) by Creative2Bit  ADVENTURE TIME: (Princess Thief) by Creative2Bit 
hi, i'm really interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
Hey, I'm interest. Here are my artworks
Iorneste by fireytika Shackled by fireytika Ice And Fire by fireytika Luca by fireytika
Note me if you interest in my artworks
Pencil Lineart A4 size $10-50 (depending on complexity)
Traditional Coloured (based on use of Acylic paint) A4 size $90-150 (depending on complexity)

Paypal - half before agreeing to start half when work is complete/before final submission.

Other paper sizes will increase the price.

All in style of your choice.

All work is in traditional format, works can be sent by post or courier, shipping price will be quoted depending on location of delivery address.

Scan quality will be better than those shown below.

Examples of basic Pencil Lineart:

Wip by Maykth
Sun Flower Girl by Maykth
InfectedCat by Maykth
Flower by Maykth

Examples of Traditional Painted work

Yellow Canaries by Maykth
Pepe by Maykth
Hi! send me a note if you are interested c:

Too lazy by Ky-KAI Can I sleep with you? by Ky-KAI Tyranitar by Ky-KAI The wolf by Ky-KAI
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Im offering 10$ for both backgrounds together~
You want them digital or traditional (scanned)?
Either way I don't mind
If you haven't found an artist yet, I'm interested. I can draw you a sample panel free of charge, and if you like how the style meses, we can go ahead :D