Looking for Comic Book Artist for Short Story Featuring Robots

We are once again looking for an artist for one of our stories. We had great success finding artists for several of our projects in our last thread:

forum.deviantart.com/jobs/offe…

Now, we need an artist for a 10-page short called TIN TOWN.

"In every major city, you can find one. Those streets that seem to take those aspects from a far away place and bring it right here to America…within the space of a few city block. Every city has a Chinatown, a little Italy, a mini Budapest or a tiny Moscow. All cultures gravitate together, bringing their food, their beliefs and their way of life and blend into a beautiful mosaic that makes up the big city. But in all of this, where do the robots go? They go to TIN TOWN."

The story centers around a robot family that takes in a human baby and tries to raise it as their own. 

We're looking for a cute, fun style. This will be a cartoon some of our other characters watch, so think in that vein.

Applying artists can quote us rates for pencils or pencils and inks. We do have an in-house inker who is able to work on some of our projects. We would consider someone that does their own colors as well.

We have no need for writers, colorists and letterers at this time. 

We pay via PayPal only. Payment terms are as such: 

Payment after every 5 pages complete. First payment up front.

Email us with any questions.

You can send us a note here, or email us your rates and samples at lastemberpress@gmail.com

You can check out our website for more about our company at www.lastemberpress.com

Thanks!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
original character  / OC :
mouse painting - ARIA - Commissions 2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions 3 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

traditional art :
heart attack by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OMonster Captain America Inc. by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ocurse of CHUCKY by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OIron America by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ominificent or despicficent by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O
Chester Bennington . Linkin Park . Dead By Sunrise by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OA-D-E-L-E [21] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OJennifer Lawrence by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Oavril lavigne bad girl v2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OAdam Levine  [Maroon 5] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

digital art :
Mouse Painting - Commissions 2 for Juliet Taylor by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Omake me wanna die - retouch by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

please conact me : for detail price 
because 
Price varies depending on the amount of detail. you can send reference, about price we can discuse.
notes DA
thank you very much
You contact me at here on deviantart via note or you can email me at hide17@live.com if interested.

red sonja by pain16 Prince Ashitaka by pain16 TGS promotional art by pain16 TGS promotional banner by pain16 the Great Sun poster 2 by pain16 Urban by pain16 Anaca by pain16 Orobouros Issue 2 by pain16 Oroborus Issue 2 page 17 by pain16 TGS poster 1 by pain16 tgs poster 3 by pain16 The Great Sun by pain16 Survive by pain16

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

Rates and commission info:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

Best regards:

Diego.
Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Image property of Dire Ninja Media for P.E.R.K. Th by diegolopezmata  http://shanewsmith.com/ by diegolopezmata  http://shanewsmith.com/ by diegolopezmata  Release by diegolopezmata  1 by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rex1 by diegolopezmata  Rex2 by diegolopezmata  rex3 by diegolopezmata  rex4 by diegolopezmata  rex5 by diegolopezmata  rex6 by diegolopezmata  rex7 by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bw2 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Bw4 by diegolopezmata  Bw5 by diegolopezmata  Bw9 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  The silver vendors. Oil on canvas. 86x86 cm by diegolopezmata  14 by diegolopezmata  Me and my sister by diegolopezmata  Andrea working on a sculpture. by diegolopezmata  

Thanks for all the submissions so far, we are still going through them all.

Please remember to include your rates when submitting.

:)
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but always a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I'm experienced in a lot of different styles and am very versatile.
Years of passion for creating things and a long time commitment to expertly  knowing my craft, I am confident that I can ensure what you have envisioned is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, I can communicate as much or as little as you like, and I can work with your budget.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or would like some samples specifically for your project, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - Cynthia's story pg. 1 by FanOfTill Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hi,
i'm so interested, email sent
thanks,
arty