Anime Couple Art Request

I need someone with good skills drawing anime characters to draw two existing characters together as a couple (I got reference images) do let me know if inrerested and we can take it from there. Trying to get it done before this upcoming friday if possible. (Paid)
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks to everyone that replied to my request and sorry it took me so long to reply, I got very busy at work this last week. I had someone do the artwork already and it came out great. Althought I still want another one, but, this time, I need someone who has experience drawing Full metal alchemist and one piece characters. If you do, please reply on here or send me a note.
I do traditional art and mostly do chibi style but I also do a regular anime style if you'd like to see that (I can link you if you want). 

Here's my FB: www.facebook.com/KyokoKitten

Snowy Walk by KyokoKitten Springtime by KyokoKitten Henshin! by KyokoKitten Fair by KyokoKitten Cute Zen by KyokoKitten
Hello
I'm interested please check my gallery
I am interested~!
And I'm fast!
My prices:
Commission offer by meteoric-iron
Examples:
Jump Group by meteoric-iron   Slaver by meteoric-iron  Dog Tag cast (cute version) by meteoric-iron  The premise~! by meteoric-iron  Noragami sketch_2 by meteoric-iron
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape
Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello

These is my artworks, please take a look
Thanks

cuongpham84.deviantart.com/gal…

Char 03 by cuongpham84  study 28.psd @ 33,3% (line body, Layer Mask8) by cuongpham84  Worrior by cuongpham84  Study 14 01 by cuongpham84  1236406 574644069265949 288342653 N by cuongpham84  
I'm very interested.
Please check my price rate and example here whiteguardian.deviantart.com/j…

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo

Hello, I'd like to work for you!
Anime Commissions by danlimlim Minx and Manly Play Let's Meow Meow! by danlimlim Contest Entry - Ara and Nathaniel by danlimlim Two Unnamed OC's by danlimlim

note me if u're interested 
Commission Lulu x Alvaro_Wand of fortune by QueenieKomori  Commission: SKYE_Aozora's Adventure series by QueenieKomori  
I do fully colored  Chibis like these for 5$ or 450 points :)
Ahri by CKDreamer  Sailor Mars Chibi by CKDreamer
I can do a couple for 9$ :3
Hello! I could do this for you! It may take me around  a week though since I have another commission to finish at the moment. Here is my commission info just in case you were still interested 8) 

Single colored character with no background = $20 (+$10 for background +$15 per extra character)
A Dream by Toxic--Vision Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision  Space Break by Toxic--Vision  Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision  Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision
Hello, a look at my portfolio bill-13b.daportfolio.com/galle… if you are interested send me a note.

Hi,

I'm Daswhox Illustrator/ Game artist.

I offer you my pen to help you with your request.

[Spring] Mystic wood by Daswhox TRADE ART Rhea and Brivel by Daswhox Feanor house by Daswhox Silmarillion_Mandos cavern by Daswhox Daenerys by Daswhox

and a lot of works: www.facebook.com/pages/Nathana…

My rate: daswhox.deviantart.com/art/inf…

Hello, I'm open commissions, so if you're interested click the next thumb to know the info

Commissions 2015 by Exael-X

Here are some examples:
Assassin Concept by Exael-XCommission - Arisenya by Exael-XCommission - Alexys by Exael-XCommission - Tatiana by Exael-XVampire Queen by Exael-XCasual Samus by Exael-XCyberpunk by Exael-XAlter by Exael-XSupergirl by Exael-XEvelynn the widowmaker - redesign by Exael-XSteampunk North by Exael-XThe Nine-Tailed Fox by Exael-XElisa y los Mutantes by Exael-XLee the Ascendant by Exael-XSophia Huasa Elegante by Exael-XRogue by Exael-X

NOTE: This is only for non commercial use, if you look for commercial distribution send me a PM

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

Best regards:

Diego.
Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rex1 by diegolopezmata  rex4 by diegolopezmata  rex5 by diegolopezmata