Australian needs Manga/Anime artists

(Please if your style is American Cartoon/Comic/Realism heavy then please read no more)

Hello artists I'm working on a Manga and in need of a few good artists who know there way around Manga and the styles in it.

Artist needed for the following work.
1. Character designs & concepts (B&W/color)
2. Backgrounds & full art
3. full panel layout
4 Cover/back/spine
5 Wallpapers
6 Assorted art

please let me know if you are interested & post your examples/portfolio & Terms /Rates.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there.. :D
Do you mind take a look on my sample arts
Hope these are suits you :)
TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi HEY BABY HEY by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US (BIKINI) by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi RINKA of re:ON by Miyancaoi
And if you think these are not suits you... :(
So sorry for spamming your thread, dear..

Best regards
Anca
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape
Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello

These is my artworks, please take a look
Thanks
cuongpham84.deviantart.com/gal…

Char 03 by cuongpham84  Worrior by cuongpham84  study 28.psd @ 33,3% (line body, Layer Mask8) by cuongpham84  1236406 574644069265949 288342653 N by cuongpham84  Study 21 05 by cuongpham84  01 Chibi02 zpse55a096f by cuongpham84
Hello, my name is Mike and I am interested in working on your project. Here are some samples of my style but I have more in my gallery if you want to look. Prices vary depending on black and white or color.

Character Concepts/Designs
Black and White Inked-10$ per character 
Full Color Render-20$ per character

11x17 Poster Art
Black and White Inked-20$ a page
Full Color Render-30$ a page

Here is a link a little more about me some other services I can provide for comic book art with prices. forum.deviantart.com/jobs/serv…

Mystic Girl by elemental-reaction Elf Shaman by elemental-reaction Unexpected Meeting by elemental-reaction Tree Spirit by elemental-reaction                                               Sheshomaru Black and White Portrait by elemental-reaction    Sheshomaru Portrait Color Render by elemental-reaction    Retro Smoking black and white by elemental-reaction    Retro Slaying Dragon by elemental-reaction  

Hello there!

I'd be able to help you with either character design, covers, wallpapers (as long as they're supposed to be draw images) or assorted art, if my style fits you

Price for anime characters could vary from 20$ to 40$ for one character per image (plus +10~20$ per additional character).

You can see my info here for details: Commissions are OPEN
but feel free to ask me anything

Some examples of my anime style:
C: Musketeer Stage 1 by Mike-MM C: Kallias by Mike-MM C: Enyo by Mike-MM Magi - Kingdom of Magic by Mike-MM Phoenix Mariciel - H.O.W. Contest by Mike-MM Tilt - Tilted Contest by Mike-MM
I'm certainly interested to know more :D (I'm curious as to what you mean with "assorted art" for starters :meow:). Anywho, here is a link to my commission information, which includes some samples of artwork as well:

Commission Prices
I'm a huge miyazaki fan, xD but I used to read a lot of shoujou manga, I don't draw the eyes as big as that in my style but I could lol.

I do fully colored  Chibis like these for 5$ or 450 points :)
Ahri by CKDreamer  Sailor Mars Chibi by CKDreamer
Feel free to browse my gallery for other art samples and the non-chibi.

Hi,

I'm Daswhox Illustrator/ Game artist.

I offer you my pen to help you with your request.
I have some experiences for independent projects and school specialized work in the middle of the video game. I brought my support for fanzines / webzine or independent publishing house.
novel which 1 game / game platform / a 3D game.
I would be really pleased to work for you.

[Spring] Mystic wood by Daswhox TRADE ART Rhea and Brivel by Daswhox Feanor house by Daswhox Silmarillion_Mandos cavern by Daswhox Daenerys by Daswhox

and a lot of works: www.facebook.com/pages/Nathana…

My rate: daswhox.deviantart.com/art/inf…

Hello:

My sister and I are two talented visual artists and we are very interested in working with you, we can do covers, pencils, inks, color, cell shading color, traditional painting, digital painting and sculpture, we have two graphic novels published, we have never missed a deadline and we can provide you with references about our reliability from our previous employers, we can draw and design any subject, from sci-fi to mediaeval.

We attach you some comic samples links and links to a wider variety of our work, in our deviantart gallery we have several folder categories, comic, manga, book illustration, painting, mural painting, graphite drawing, bronze sculpture and mural painting, so please browse to see the samples category that suits your needs best.

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

If you wish to see some more of our work or learn more about us just let us know and we’ll gladly provide you with all you need to see.

Our rates per page:

Pencils: 40 US dollars

Inks: 40 US dollars

Color: 40 US dollars

Package price for pencils, inks, color and lettering: 110 US dollars

Covers or pinups, pencils, inks and color: 90 US dollars

Painted illustration or page: 180 US dollars

Turnaround time:

Pencils: 5-6 pages or covers per week

Inks: 3-4 pages or covers per week

Color: 3-4 pages or covers per week

Best regards and thank you for your time:

Carla Andrea López Mata and Diego López Mata.

You can contact us at my E-mail: diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Inks over pencils provided by Backroom Threads by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl5 by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  

Hi! I'm a full-time professional manga artist, have just completed a series so I'll provide some examples below of each of the things you have listed. The style can vary, that is something I would be happy to discuss with you. I am familiar with producing art in both the OEL (left-to-right) and Traditional Japanese (Right-to-left) reading directions, and am also familiar with including print bleed formatting for posters, merchandise and book publishing.

As regards pricing:
1. Character designs & concepts (B&W/color) - $20 per B/W character $25 full color
2. Backgrounds & full art - Full inked & toned backgrounds for use in page scenery, (If I am interpreting this correctly) $30 each (potentially more if it is a very labour intensive, highly detailed image)
3. full panel layout - Full inked & toned pages $50 each, if it's just draft/layouts for pages, then $20 each
4 Cover/back/spine - Will vary depending on the kind of artwork you require (cell-shaded/full painted & rendered etc) Cell-shaded example below would be $70, a more elaborate full painted cover design could be up to $150
Wallpapers & Assorted art - very much depends on the art! A full character cast painting with background detailing would be more in the region of $100, whereas something less time consuming could be considerably cheaper.

Samples:
Raven and Skylark (Official NS character designs) by Hannarrawr  Nightshade Chapter 1: Page 2 by Hannarrawr  Nightshade Chapter 22: I know what you did preview by Hannarrawr  She who plays with fire by Hannarrawr  Toxin by Hannarrawr  Vol 1 Cover by Hannarrawr  Growl. by Hannarrawr  Nightshade big-ass banner by Hannarrawr  Looking to the sky by Hannarrawr

As you haven't indicated the genre, I'll emphasize my experience lies in Shonen & Shoujo, and I do not create Horror/Erotic genre material.

Hope this helps! Of course, if you'd like to discuss it further I can provide a more accurate cost for you.
Feel free to note or email me!
Email: contact@nightshade-manga.com

Thank you for your time!
$150 a page. $500 cover. Everything else can be discussed.

Big Police Ch1 Page1 by weremole  Big Police Ch1 Page2 by weremole  Sorcerest by weremole  Countess Sanguine by weremole  Wizard Mom by weremole  Power Sword! by weremole  
I'm interested.

1. Character designs & concepts (B&W/color) - $30/character
2. Backgrounds & full art - I don't really do backgrounds, sorry.
3. full panel layout - $40/page
4 Cover/back/spine - Depends on the content.
5 Wallpapers - If its making a wallpaper from already existing artwork I can do it for $10.
6 Assorted art - Depends on what it is.

Majora's Mask All-Out Attack by ChronoStar Jessi Anime-style Portrait by ChronoStar Arietta The Wild by ChronoStar
I'm very interested with this project, please have a look into my gallery :)
Luna- Clip Studio Paint Competition by OtaquID Trio Fantasy by OtaquID Bionic Arm by OtaquID Miko by OtaquID Shopping District 01 by OtaquID happy Halloween 2012 by OtaquID
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Hello! We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic. You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. We are also very interested in your project and ready to help for you with it. Please check our gallery for more deviations.

SapDash - 11 by Avadraw  SapDash - 10 by Avadraw  SapDash - 9 by Avadraw  SapDash - 8 by Avadraw  Kardie - 13 by Avadraw  Uri - 3 by Avadraw  Uri - 2 by Avadraw  Uri - 4 by Avadraw  MaryGraz - 2 by Avadraw  MaryGraz - 3 by Avadraw  MaryGraz - 1 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 11 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 8 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 1 by Avadraw  Bella - 9 by Avadraw  SapDash - 6 by Avadraw  SapDash - 7 by Avadraw  Bella - 2 by Avadraw  SapDash - 5 by Avadraw  SapDash - 4 by Avadraw  SapDash - 3 by Avadraw  SapDash - 2 by Avadraw  SapDash - 1 by Avadraw  Kardie - 12 by Avadraw  Kardie - 9 by Avadraw  Kardie - 6 by Avadraw  Kardie - 4 by Avadraw  Kardie - 1 by Avadraw  
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional artist. I have a huge experience in drawing book covers, fanart, Oc and etc so i`m very ineterested in drawing for you. I ususally work fast (drawing time: 1 hour-1 day) and with high quatily. Please check my gallery.

gregory-welter.deviantart.com/
weltergreg@mail.ru
Pet by Gregory-Welter  Sleeping with machine by Gregory-Welter  Random portrait with fishes by Gregory-Welter  Commission  - mermaid man by Gregory-Welter  Declined - concept art 2 by Gregory-Welter  Commission  - Little prince by Gregory-Welter  My love by Gregory-Welter  Commission - girl in blue dress by Gregory-Welter  Commission for NeoPaladinOfLight by Gregory-Welter  Commission portraits for Micalf5 by Gregory-Welter  Self Portrait - 1 by Gregory-Welter  Commission portrait set - 2 by Gregory-Welter  Commission portrait set by Gregory-Welter  Metzel commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter  Arabella commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter  Transformers commission for Valong by Gregory-Welter  Jupiter Ascending poster - 2 by Gregory-Welter  Jupiter Ascending poster - 3 by Gregory-Welter  a gitf to random girl by Gregory-Welter  The Fifth Element poster 2 by Gregory-Welter  The Fifth Element poster by Gregory-Welter  Jupiter Ascending poster by Gregory-Welter  
These are my examples and portfolio. My style is base on fantasy theme. I'm working as weapon and concept artist you can see more example in my portfolio. If you're interesting in my style, please contact me. Thanks in advance ♡

Kiara and Trunks Xeno by nicetsukichi The Rose Field by nicetsukichi The Moon by nicetsukichi OC: Vanilla Cocoa by nicetsukichi

Portfolio nicetsukichi.wordpress.com
My price fav.me/d4iw1ng
Hi! im interested to help! Here is my style~
Blood Sword by Lynashi Light Blue 2 by Lynashi CoC Witch by Lynashi CoC Archerrrr by Lynashi 
Braide by Lynashi Art Sparks by Lynashi Maiden by Lynashi When I Met Him - ArthXDrake by Lynashi

price : 15$ or so :D