Looking for YouTube video OUTRO (10$)

20$*

Looking for an 8 second video outro for my YouTube channel. If you want to make a quick 10$ here's a good way to do it. If you don't have experience in making intros / outros I probably won't pick you for the job.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My youtube account:

www.youtube.com/user/shippingx…
www.youtube.com/user/linkedxme…
www.youtube.com/user/shoot1ngx… (back-up)

I'm highly interested and I wouldn't mind doing it for $10 still ^^

I've been editing since 2010
I'd give you more just for being respectful. Sent you a message.
I sent you a note back
Will be paying 20$ now.
Pending on what type of intro you want, an 8 second intro can take a few hours or more to render and form... Not exactly worth $10
They don't take that long to make, the rendering is a few hours if you have a terribad slow PC. I render gigs of videos daily and they take 20-30 minutes each. I think it's worth 10 USD. If someone who's interested in doing this wants more and assures great quality I'm willing to talk about that via message.
You must be using pre-made packages like the defaults in Windows Movie Maker then if it is only takes you 20-30 min. A Completely Custom piece takes much longer, especially if you want something animated like a critter or character. I used to make them back when I was studying web design and even the best student in the class couldn't do it faster than 2 or 3 hours of digital rendering for a simple custom designed sign flying in like an airship with a galaxy background. 
No, Sony Vegas Pro 12. Typically two 3-4gb videos of gameplay. 1080p 30fps. I wouldn't know about animaton.
Rendering frapsed and recorded gameplay is completely different than creating a video intro dear. It isn't just "hit record then load and publish", it takes a lot of tedious work pending on the length and amount of detail.