need a new artist to do oc's

I need an artist to do illustration of my roleplay characters for pathfinder and d&d. For the descriptions, send a note. My budget is no higher than $30 
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your looking art for RLC enter here : Chibis Comission.
Gaiaonline - Rainbow Vibes by ThePeten Gaiaonline - Scit by ThePeten Gaiaonline - 0Delicate Balance0 by ThePeten Gaiaonline - C O L O R E D C L O U D Y by ThePeten Gaiaonline - Cerion (OC) by ThePeten 
doing chibi commission 150 pts
Chibi commission ( shinobu ) by Tanniet Chibi commission ( demon ) by Tanniet
Hello! Do you want to take a look at my commission ID?
COMMISSION ID (NEW PRICES!) by Spaca

Oh! And here are some examples:
Rosalie by Spaca  Falcon by Spaca  Lupus Despertar by Spaca  Sailor Holy/Lime by Spaca  
I sent you a note. :)
Tokyo Ghoul - Ken by Acefishy Last Human by Acefishy Commission-Knives by Acefishy Ruby color palette by Acefishy

I can negotiate a price.
 Hello! I've linked a few samples, I wasn't sure if you were looking for a polished piece or be ok with sketches :)

Request Batch.01 - Fun with Painting by Meep-and-Mushrat  Sketch Dump.17 by Meep-and-Mushrat  Viper by Meep-and-Mushrat   I can keep my best work at under $25
I'd love to do this for you!

Single colored character with no background = $20 (+$10 for background +$15 per extra character)
reg

A Dream by Toxic--Vision Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision  Space Break by Toxic--Vision  Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision  Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision

Let me know if you're interested 8)
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape
Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
I'm interested :) Here are some examples of my art:
Dawn of Justice by Lodchen  Seras Victoria by Lodchen  Hawk by Lodchen  Snow Queen by Lodchen  
I am interested in hearing more about your project. Please review my work here along with www.zackagardner.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/zackagardner

Please contact me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to commission me.

Thanks!

Hornpot  Clawdia by zackagardner
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but I always have a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I confident that I can adapt to ensure that what you envision is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can communicate as much or as little as you like.
Please check out my portfolio >to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Act of creation by FanOfTill Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
30$ sounds ok. :)
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hey there,
I hope to be considered for you art ventures.

SAMPLES:
The Blonde by mindwasp  The Redhead by mindwasp  The Promise by mindwasp  The Huntress by mindwasp  Roses by mindwasp

PRICING: Located Here

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
MW
The Earth Spirit by TEAofeyes  The Air by TEAofeyes  Sunrise by TEAofeyes  City Lights by TEAofeyes  Lost In The Future by TEAofeyes  
}}>>WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATION<<{{

PRICE: 1000 points  or 10$ (PAYPAL)

(+ 250 points for additional character)
(+ 250 points for very complicated character)
(+ 250 points for very complicated background)
(+ 100 points for wings/weapon/ect.)
(extra payment for lots of details, complicated poses, ect.)

Your commission can be fully personalised (eg. if you want half body, headshot, only b&w, or anything else), in that case prices will be different as well (can be higher or lower).
Hi,

I'm interested in the job. I have experience in character drawing, and I can adapt to various media and styles. Here are some examples of my work:
Deer girl by voiceless-song  Green Spirit by voiceless-song  A candy for you by voiceless-song  Evigisen by voiceless-song  The Curator of Dreams by voiceless-song
If you're interested, please feel free to contact me :)