Need a character design sheet done for new female character.

I am looking to hire someone to draw out and color digitally, my new Pathfinder game character. She is a direlock heckitan, I would love to have her image for my notes. Please post your prices and I will speak to you through notes, also include examples 
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested in working with you!

C O M M I S S I O N S by LaughButts
original character  / OC :
mouse painting - ARIA - Commissions 2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions 3 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

traditional art :
heart attack by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OMonster Captain America Inc. by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ocurse of CHUCKY by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OIron America by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ominificent or despicficent by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O
Chester Bennington . Linkin Park . Dead By Sunrise by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OA-D-E-L-E [21] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OJennifer Lawrence by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Oavril lavigne bad girl v2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OAdam Levine  [Maroon 5] by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

digital art :
Mouse Painting - Commissions 2 for Juliet Taylor by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Omake me wanna die - retouch by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

please conact me : for detail price 
because 
Price varies depending on the amount of detail. you can send reference, about price we can discuse.
notes DA
thank you very much
I am interested in hearing more about your project. Please review my work here along with www.zackagardner.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/zackagardner 

Please contact me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to commission me. 

Thanks!

Hornpot  Clawdia by zackagardner
I'm interested in working with you ^ ^ 
Please take me into consideration

I would charge around 25

Here's a URL for my little online portfolio: csucre.wix.com/sugarfactory
or just visit my gallery: meltydream.deviantart.com/gall…

Hello:

My sister and I are two talented visual artists and we are very interested in working with you, we can do covers, pencils, inks, color, cell shading color, traditional painting, digital painting and sculpture, we have two graphic novels published, we have never missed a deadline and we can provide you with references about our reliability from our previous employers, we can draw and design any subject, from sci-fi to mediaeval.

We attach you some comic samples links and links to a wider variety of our work, in our deviantart gallery we have several folder categories, comic, manga, book illustration, painting, mural painting, graphite drawing, bronze sculpture and mural painting, so please browse to see the samples category that suits your needs best.

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

If you wish to see some more of our work or learn more about us just let us know and we’ll gladly provide you with all you need to see.

Our rates per page:

Pencils: 40 US dollars

Inks: 40 US dollars

Color: 40 US dollars

Package price for pencils, inks, color and lettering: 110 US dollars

Covers or pinups, pencils, inks and color: 90 US dollars

Painted illustration or page: 180 US dollars

Turnaround time:

Pencils: 5-6 pages or covers per week

Inks: 3-4 pages or covers per week

Color: 3-4 pages or covers per week

Best regards and thank you for your time:

Carla Andrea López Mata and Diego López Mata.

You can contact us at my E-mail: diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

1 by diegolopezmata  The silver vendors. Oil on canvas. 86x86 cm by diegolopezmata  Bl8 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Comic 2 by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Rex1 by diegolopezmata  Rex2 by diegolopezmata  rex3 by diegolopezmata  rex4 by diegolopezmata  rex5 by diegolopezmata  rex6 by diegolopezmata  rex7 by diegolopezmata  

Hi...I'm interested with your project. This some my drawing style maybe fit with your project. check my DA for more work
w15nu91.deviantart.com/ 
email: w15nutan@gmail.com
Gundala Concept Art by w15nu91 Skylar The Star Pirate by w15nu91 Pena Tanpa Jejak Character concept 03 by w15nu91 Pena Tanpa Jejak Character concept 02 by w15nu91 Pena Tanpa Jejak Character concept 01 by w15nu91
I am interested.
My prices: Commission Prices

Character Select. by SiruBoom    Harem Sentai by SiruBoom   Centauro Guardian by SiruBoom   Sir Sentai by SiruBoom   Aliens by SiruBoom   Gijinka: Metagross by SiruBoom 
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

drawcrowd.com/thejourney19895c…

Thank you.
Hi, please consider me !

I have special portrait commissions discount right now : 15€ for a portrait like those :
Selena by Simetrah : SPECIAL COMMISSION : Zoe by Simetrah

I also have normal commissions here : Digital commissions [4 SLOTS LEFT]

This one was my last commission (regular colored sketch) :
Commission : Kaliko sketch by Simetrah
Good day! 

Here are some examples of my style:

Commission: Mifmemo by whianem   US - Let's talk about latex (Evento) (II) by whianem  SM - Halloween Contest by whianem  [SOLD] Adopt: Female Elf by whianem

-------------------------------------------------------

And, here's the information of my prices and some examples. 

o FULLBODY: 

- Fullcolor: 13$ // 12.03€
- Lineart: 6.50$ // 6.02€ 

o BUST:

- Fullcolor: 8.50$ // 7.87€
- Lineart: 4.25$ // 3.93€

o HEADSHOT:

- Fullcolor: 5$ // 4.63€
- Lineart: 3.50$ // 3.24€

-------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested, you can contact me via:

- Note, here. 
- Comment. 
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/evnumar.digit…
- Email: evnumar@hotmail.com
Hello!
I'm interested,
here are my works: robertardy.deviantart.com/
my email : robert.ardy@gmail.com

The Warrior Of Sky by robertardy   Do it!! by robertardy   The Soul Hunter by robertardy

I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR OFFER!
ALL COMMISSIONS START @ $50 per 1 picture.

Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===

Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered

=== INKS ===

Star Wars: Immolation #1 Cover by Lightning-Powered

=== COLORS ===

Faye (colored) by Lightning-Powered

If you're interested send me an EMAIL for details and pricing: mrrocket (at) roadrunner (dot) com OR you can PM me but email is much faster. PAYPAL only.
Hello hello!

My name is Sluggy. I love character design and so of course I took an interest to your forum post.
I have a very good rep with my commissioners. Its been a pleasure working with all of them.

I am open to working with you to create the character that you have in mind.

More helpful info can be found here in my journal:
Commission List/Info (UPDATED AND NEW INFO!!!)
*Help This Artist*
:bulletpink: Need a new car :bulletpink:
*Specials:*
:bulletpink: If you commission me with an adoptable bought from me you get 25% off your purchase :bulletpink:
*How To Contact me:*
:bulletpink: Send me a note on DA
:bulletpink: Send me an email at jadesgonefishin@hotmail.com
*Payments:*
:bulletpink: Paypal only
:bulletpink: Payment is UPFRONT in FULL
:bulletpink: Remember to choose the "Friends and Family" and "services" options.
:bulletpink: Payment does not include paypals charges
*WISHLIST:*
When I have worked out all the kinks of having a wishlist I will update again.
The price of the object bought will be the decider of the type and quality of commission you will receive.

Prices can be found here in this nifty little chart:
Commission List (UPDATED!!!) by SlugBurger

I have two styles that I use and enjoy for commissions

Style #1
Pillow Talk (Art Trade) by SlugBurger That was A Workout (Commission) by SlugBurger You look like Watermelon (fanpro 1400) by SlugBurger You Feelin Lucky Punk (Commission) by SlugBurger Walk that Walk :Commission: by SlugBurger Battle Torn (Commission) by SlugBurger Do you wanna build a pillow fort!? (Commission) by SlugBurger To Have Just A Moment (commission) by SlugBurger

Style #2 (more cartoonish)
You may kiss my hand (Character Design Commission) by SlugBurger Miss Universe Adoptable *Open* *SOLD* by SlugBurger Classy Monster Lady *Sold* by SlugBurger

I also do sales and discounts for my favored commissioners which you can find more info on here:
Something for my favored commissionersEDIT:

Helllllo Nerds
!I will start a raffle once I reach 200 watchers or earlier if it takes to long!

Ive thought this out and I think this is a good idea for everyone!
So this is how its going to go down.
Im going to make a list of past commissioners based on
1. If they tipped me
2. The amount of commissions they have ordered
3. How friendly they have been
  (THIS ONE IS A MUST!)
4. Should be a follower
There will be no set amount of commissioners I can add to the list as of right now.

Every once and a while I will do a raffle of sorts for the people on the list and I will pick out a name.
They will have 2 choices at this point.
1. A "finished" picture at $25 (compared to the $35)
il
2. a free colored sketch
(I may switch up prizes now and aga

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon!

~Sluggy
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

drawcrowd.com/thejourney19895c…

Thank you.
Hello KiwiPheonix,

I would like to offer my services to you, please have a look at my samples and  my portfolio and let me know if I can help you out.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

Baranha

Baranha-Postcard by Baranha

jackconcepts.daportfolio.com/
Hey there, my prices generally vary on the amount of detail etc. Let me know if you'd be interested, we could debate on the price before I'd start the drawing :)

Profile by GakaPoof  Dark Room by GakaPoof  Yubari Gogo by GakaPoof  Alien by GakaPoof  Leon the Professional, Mathilda by GakaPoof  Meme-chan by GakaPoof  Blade Runner Inspired- Prim by GakaPoof  Wasteland Girl by GakaPoof  Wake Up by GakaPoof
Hello KiwiPheonix :) Sounds like an interesting job. If you are interested in my art just PN me and we talk about the price :)

Cyber Cockpit Girl by Maximko  Shy Witch by Maximko  Warrior Elf girl by Maximko  Fox Ears Girl by Maximko  Female concept by Maximko  Amazon - Concept by Maximko