Looking for a Logo and Mascot for Low Budget Blog

Looking for a Logo and Mascot for Low Budget Blog. 

More Details via Message System.

Hope someone can help me. 
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR OFFER!
ALL COMMISSIONS START @ $50 per 1 picture.

Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===

Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered

=== INKS ===

Star Wars: Immolation #1 Cover by Lightning-Powered

=== COLORS ===

Faye (colored) by Lightning-Powered

If you're interested send me an EMAIL for details and pricing: mrrocket (at) roadrunner (dot) com OR you can PM me but email is much faster. PAYPAL only.
Greetings!!

this is Einstein Creative we create logo designs for all sorts of products and entertainment entities from clothing ware to products to books of novels, mangas, comics to intertainment industry of games and movies and and all sort of of things you can think of which a logo may be needed

SAMPLES:
muck-up design logo and calling card by einsteincreative upants logo by einsteincreative SAMPLE LOGOS by einsteincreative
Im having a sale right now so now is a good time to get a commission if your looking for one!

Bullet; Red Lineart: $3 and $2 for any extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma AH - Lineart by TopToma

Bullet; Orange Flat Color: $5 and $3 for any extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma  Jasper and Peridot - Commission by TopTomaCIS Rarity by TopTomaAsk Blog by TopToma

Bullet; Yellow Flat Shade: $10 and $5 for any extra person
Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopTomaAnimal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopTomaOC Tumblr Sidebar by TopTomaRoxy - Homestuck - Quick Draw by TopToma

Bullet; Green Full Color: $15 and $6 for any extra person
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopTomaBirds Birds Birds by TopTomaSuper Princess Peach! - Mario by TopTomaHarley Quinn - Batman by TopTomaSamus Aran - Metroid by TopTomaPrincess Luna - by TopToma

Original prices: tomatop.tumblr.com/tagged/comm…

I don't really have boundaries when it comes to rules so things i wont draw are very slim.
If you dont agree with the prices they can be changed to fit your bank!
I hope you consider and thank you for your time c;
Hello! I'll leave my portfolios here, in case you are interested in my art style :)
My style is mainly cute style:
Portfolio Gendut Garden by isanctz   [Commission] Family by isanctz  [Contest Prize] Jonathan Lenoire by isanctz

My other styles can be seen by click here
Feel free to contact me through email sakurachan_kawaii@hotmail.com to discuss further about this project :)
Thank you and have a nice day!
Check my profile if you are looking for something minimalist. Good luck with your blog ! 
You can take a look at my profile and see my works. If interested just message me with details and budget. Take care :)